boom!
wonders
终于快能玩了
thelewa
get this map ranked already ;_;
YTYuyu
yo i'm here for the re-check :D.

[Easy]
01:09:076 (2) - consider unstacking this because i feel that it'd be easier for beginners if it's unstacked. the notes would be fully visible for beginners during gameplay.
01:24:674 (2) - for this one, you should follow the DS so that it wouldn't throw off beginners in their sense of rhythm during gameplay.

[Normal]
01:18:057 (3,4) - remove the claps at the end because to me, it broke the flow in the hitsounding during gameplay. it sounds unfitting to follow as well IMO.
02:32:493 (1) - for this one, i suggest using the drum sampleset and adding a clap at the beginning/end and the repeat. it'll show emphasis in the drums in the BGM during gameplay.

[C.Hero]
02:54:520 (1) - after discussing with the staff on this slider and getting opinions, i think it'd be readable if you can avoid the overlap from the beginning and the end like this. the code is in the box if you can't do this.
SPOILER
256,192,174520,6,0,B|320:280|352:224|312:160,1,160,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:

and that's all or now.
Topic Starter
Colin Hou

Byakugan249 wrote:

yo i'm here for the re-check :D.

[Easy]
01:09:076 (2) - consider unstacking this because i feel that it'd be easier for beginners if it's unstacked. the notes would be fully visible for beginners during gameplay.
01:24:674 (2) - for this one, you should follow the DS so that it wouldn't throw off beginners in their sense of rhythm during gameplay.

done.

[Normal]
01:18:057 (3,4) - remove the claps at the end because to me, it broke the flow in the hitsounding during gameplay. it sounds unfitting to follow as well IMO. umm, I don't think removing them can be better. added a clap on the repeat on 3, home that could fix something.
02:32:493 (1) - for this one, i suggest using the drum sampleset and adding a clap at the beginning/end and the repeat. it'll show emphasis in the drums in the BGM during gameplay. normal-hitnormal is enough for that imo.

[C.Hero]
02:54:520 (1) - after discussing with the staff on this slider and getting opinions, i think it'd be readable if you can avoid the overlap from the beginning and the end like this. the code is in the box if you can't do this.
SPOILER
256,192,174520,6,0,B|320:280|352:224|312:160,1,160,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:

changed the track a bit.

and that's all or now.
updated!
YTYuyu
Everything looks good to me, so here's your bubble back :D

Pokie
spboxer3
終於準備送走了嗎owo
eveless
2年历史见证,叼爆炸
kanpakyin
周末還沒rank的話我就來看一下 /w\
NatsumeRin
I don't get why supercell has so broken BPM.... but anyway seems fine.

Ranked.
Snowy Dream
2年历史 见证奇迹
Scorpiour
finally!
Pokie
;)
spboxer3
owo
Garven
Wait wait I wanna remap my di- j/k It's about time, Colin. You're bad at predictions, btw. 1 year my ass.
raririn
2年历史 见证奇迹
mintong89
0 0 ~
Kawayi Rika

Garven wrote:

Wait wait I wanna remap my di-
please do it , /me runs

anyway congrats ~ :)
kanpakyin
Grats!
wonders
完结撒花~
Topic Starter
Colin Hou

Garven wrote:

Wait wait I wanna remap my di- j/k It's about time, Colin. You're bad at predictions, btw. 1 year my ass.
fact
i failed the math tests.

thanks everyone :3
Flask
恭喜柯林 !!!
lolcubes
Ah i wanted to recheck the timing once more but i guess its good enough.

Grats, finally! :D
Topic Starter
Colin Hou
thanks cube! for making this even possible \^o^/
Lanturn
Nice maps. The song brings back quite a few memories
LQA20Ans
Gratz!!!

Epic song finally ranked YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Cloudchaser

trolls stop.

congratz o3o ~~~ I luv this song