forum

Set a goal for PP everyday is good ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu
I'm a noob and still trying to learn how to play. Right now i'm set my goal that i have to earn at least 30 PP to stop playing. It's that too much or too hard to do ? Right now i still can done it but it will be harder from time to time right ?
Yuudachi-kun
That's what I did until somewhere in the 5500s but I never had a goal for a # of pp, just that I gained a good number of ranks and at least an fc a day.
N0thingSpecial
Having goals is good, setting PP as a goal might not be the best thing, you're going to tunnel vision into getting more pp rather than developing good habits.
efuru

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Having goals is good, setting PP as a goal might not be the best thing, you're going to tunnel vision into getting more pp rather than developing good habits.
Every month sounds better or if you're really impatient then every week should be fine
timemon
I used to do that but I can't get pp anymore ;w;

it's fine to set a goal like that but dont be frustrated with yourself if you can't reach your goal. (You will hit the wall)
Sayorie
Eating pp for breakfast is not healthy.
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu
yeah, maybe earn pp everyday is a little bit overkill. I will set my goal to get better acc at a song i played yesterday.
Endaris
Depends on you.
For some it works out fine(see Khelly), for some it doesn't. You have to ask yourself what you want to achieve in the long run and then set your short-term goals accordingly
I Give Up
Not realistic can't play every day. Best pp goal is make at least 1 top play each session regardless of how much pp it gives.
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu

KukiMonster wrote:

Not realistic can't play every day. Best pp goal is make at least 1 top play each session regardless of how much pp it gives.
i will play this game every single day until i can get a job like i want to. That will be 2 more years
Deva
No.
Infevo
When goals are the only thing which bring enjoyment in this game then I guess it is "good". But I would rather stop playing the game if that was the case for me. I like playing the game. If I cared only about pp I would've stopped playing since I only rarely improve my ranking. But I feel improvement in my game almost every other day.
silento
Meh, I can't care about pp. I'd just recommend going for fcs that you want instead.
Minhtam
At your skill level and play count, 30 PP is a good goal.

Once you get higher though, expect that number to go down to 1 PP a day.