forum

Neon Genesis Evangelion [Std/CTB/Mania]

posted
Total Posts
46
show more
animefan1124
would you mind uploading it somewhere other mediafire
animefan1124

animefan1124 wrote:

would you mind uploading it somewhere other mediafire
i just tried to download it from mediafire and i got a blue screen pop up (not the actual one a fake one that will give you a virus
Uni2SaH

animefan1124 wrote:

would you mind uploading it somewhere other mediafire
It seems that I can't download anything from mediafire :( but I can download from puush and mega
Arthur1221_old
Cool !!!
Infamous
BEST SKIN SO FAR NGE LOVE <3
iLotus-
Loved it :3
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Uni2SaH wrote:

animefan1124 wrote:

would you mind uploading it somewhere other mediafire
It seems that I can't download anything from mediafire :( but I can download from puush and mega
Oh god,I'm too lazy to upload it somewhere else >.<

Arthur1221 wrote:

Cool !!!
:D

Infamous wrote:

BEST SKIN SO FAR NGE LOVE <3
thnx!

iLotus- wrote:

Loved it :3
Me alegro mucho :)
KuroAkise
Is that normal that when I click on your link, I have a virus ?
M7K7RYCH
Please finish the piano that I really want to be in your the skins, it was perfect for me, and stood in the middle like in the tabernacle of Yugen
I would be very grateful if you then complete the skin, because it is almost perfect for me. But I'm a player Osu Mania and it's hard with your piano :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Hikona
Oh men! Thx for a beautifull skin!
Elemental_Xeo
Besto skin uwu
nattadasu
I can't see the screenshots ;-;
dogsdown
guld
MMenyan
still can't see screenshots :c
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

su-suki daisuki wrote:

still can't see screenshots :c
There are no screenshots, I have to re upload everything but I'm too lazy ^^"
MMenyan

Elzapatoverde wrote:

su-suki daisuki wrote:

still can't see screenshots :c
There are no screenshots, I have to re upload everything but I'm too lazy ^^"
rip
ill just download the thing i forgot about it
Kainod
This is so amazing but one thing the sound effects are kinda earraping
KentSWAT
this is an awesome skin but is it just me or it can't show the difficulty/stars of songs?
charlesmclears
love the anta baka when you miss
strio321
Como hago para que funcione las orbes de la carpeta extra no logro cambiar el estilo de la orbe dependiendo del eva
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

strio321 wrote:

Como hago para que funcione las orbes de la carpeta extra no logro cambiar el estilo de la orbe dependiendo del eva
A qué te refieres con "orbes"?
Please sign in to reply.

New reply