forum

Neon Genesis Evangelion [Std/CTB/Mania]

posted
Total Posts
46
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde


Hello! long time no see.



Coming soon.


NGE DOWNLOAD.


























EXTRAS DOWNLOAD.

Please let me know if something is broken, and as always I hope you like it.
Haskorion
Just an instant download.

Edit: You forgot to resize reversearrow.png correctly for SD res.

And for Stable latest users you should add InputOverlayText: 255,255,255 under the [Colours] section to make the key presses visible.
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Haskorion wrote:

Just an instant download.

Edit: You forgot to resize reversearrow.png correctly for SD res.

And for Stable latest users you should add InputOverlayText: 255,255,255 under the [Colours] section to make the key presses visible.
FIXED, thanks for the call.
BDWZ
what a great skin you got there, totally worth a try!
have you tried another font color for song selection button? white/black maybe? *i mean the selected one (currently blue)*
_Indeketsu
Holy shit, this is so good, good job :)
Srey
If she's an osu player and/or eve fan I really don't think she hates you. This is just perfect.
Good job.
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Srey wrote:

If she's an osu player and/or eve fan I really don't think she hates you. This is just perfect.
Good job.
Nor osu! player nor eve fan LOL :P

tonystarks2 wrote:

Holy shit, this is so good, good job :)
Thanks!

BDWZ wrote:

what a great skin you got there, totally worth a try!
have you tried another font color for song selection button? white/black maybe? *i mean the selected one (currently blue)*
Already changed that i think.
_Kanekatsu
This skin is absolutely beautiful, downloaded it. Best EVA skin out there for sure. <3
_Indeketsu
What is .DS_Strore file??
HappyRocket88
Where's TAIKOOOOOOO? ;A;
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Th3M4st3rFr0st wrote:

This skin is absolutely beautiful, downloaded it. Best EVA skin out there for sure. <3
Thank you.

tonystarks2 wrote:

What is .DS_Strore file??
No idea, you should probably delete that

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Where's TAIKOOOOOOO? ;A;
No taiko, i hate skinning taiko, sorry.
Branford
Wow ! Awesome skin as always ! :D
Great job ! :p
I wish I had your skinning skills. :'c
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Branford wrote:

Wow ! Awesome skin as always ! :D
Great job ! :p
I wish I had your skinning skills. :'c
Thank you for the nice words <3
there's not "skinning skills" photoshop does all the job ^3^
deadbeat
i feel like the fail screen and pause overlay could be swapped around
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
Ow, really? :<
deadbeat
well, the pause overlay does have one of the EVA's stabbed by the Lance of Longinus. that feels more like a fail screen than a pause screen imo. i can wait for a second opinion if you want
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
You might be right :<
Yuuto Gaming
I love evangelion and skin so good
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
Little update: Swapped fail background and pause overlay.
I wanted to let you know that this skin wont be updated anymore, I lost all my raw data (PSDs, AEPs, etc.)




Yuuto Gaming wrote:

I love evangelion and skin so good
Thank you!
deadbeat
rip .psd files :<
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

deadbeat wrote:

rip .psd files :<
Yes :c And thank you as always :)
TheBeany
This is great!
lit120
i just found something inspiration after looking at the UIs and the standard mode for my skinning stuff =w=

i'll do a video like soon
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

lit120 wrote:

i just found something inspiration after looking at the UIs and the standard mode for my skinning stuff =w=

i'll do a video like soon
Wait what?
Uni2SaH
I like this skin very much but I'm freaking download it :cry: there's no link of puush
animefan1124
would you mind uploading it somewhere other mediafire
animefan1124

animefan1124 wrote:

would you mind uploading it somewhere other mediafire
i just tried to download it from mediafire and i got a blue screen pop up (not the actual one a fake one that will give you a virus
Uni2SaH

animefan1124 wrote:

would you mind uploading it somewhere other mediafire
It seems that I can't download anything from mediafire :( but I can download from puush and mega
Arthur1221_old
Cool !!!
Infamous
BEST SKIN SO FAR NGE LOVE <3
iLotus-
Loved it :3
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Uni2SaH wrote:

animefan1124 wrote:

would you mind uploading it somewhere other mediafire
It seems that I can't download anything from mediafire :( but I can download from puush and mega
Oh god,I'm too lazy to upload it somewhere else >.<

Arthur1221 wrote:

Cool !!!
:D

Infamous wrote:

BEST SKIN SO FAR NGE LOVE <3
thnx!

iLotus- wrote:

Loved it :3
Me alegro mucho :)
KuroAkise
Is that normal that when I click on your link, I have a virus ?
M7K7RYCH
Please finish the piano that I really want to be in your the skins, it was perfect for me, and stood in the middle like in the tabernacle of Yugen
I would be very grateful if you then complete the skin, because it is almost perfect for me. But I'm a player Osu Mania and it's hard with your piano :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Hikona
Oh men! Thx for a beautifull skin!
Elemental_Xeo
Besto skin uwu
nattadasu
I can't see the screenshots ;-;
dogsdown
guld
Menya
still can't see screenshots :c
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

su-suki daisuki wrote:

still can't see screenshots :c
There are no screenshots, I have to re upload everything but I'm too lazy ^^"
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply