forum

I'm so Curious about Pro mouse players...

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sayorie
I don't know about you, but that's too fast for me. I used to play with 1x game sens at 400 dpi, raw input, 6/11, no acceleration.

Do what you think fits you. Then just play more.
Topic Starter
9reyJ

Arthraxium wrote:

I used to play with 1x game sens at 400 dpi, raw input, 6/11, no acceleration.

Do what you think fits you. Then just play more.
Well that's the point , i'm asking on why can't i move mouse around my full screen without even draging it soo much on my mouse pad? i need informations , not do what you think fits you ^^ , i am well aware of that more than anyone else
KanoSet

Arthraxium wrote:

I don't know about you, but that's too slow for me. I used to play with 1x game sens at 400 dpi, raw input, 6/11, no acceleration
wut
on topic: what's your resolution ?.. it's kinda make a different
you are just lazy tbh or used to high dpi same thing if you ask me
play with whatever dpi you want you'll get used to it
Topic Starter
9reyJ
i just added my screen resolution , it's 1600x900 , before i got this 1000DPI mouse , i used some random mouse which should be just 400DPI or something i don't think it has a high DPI , And AGAIN , i need info i don't need tips... Please! :V
play with whatever dpi you want you'll get used to it
Edit : i just checked your profile , and i've seen the video you've put there , and you're good tbh :P , and well you see , your mouse is smouth and movements are so good , and you can also jump fast , i'm on the opposite side here , mouse moves so fast and jumps are fast so sometimes i can't get circles good if you know what i mean , it's as if my mouse cursor goes faster than my finger
Endie-
I play with:
750CPI 1x ingame
1920x1080 (game in fullscreen aswell)
and windows acceleration off.
This is my personal sweet spot. You should try to find your own and stick with it.
Yuudachi-kun
If I stick a tablet pen through a mouse does that make me a mouse player
Topic Starter
9reyJ

Endie- wrote:

I play with:
750CPI 1x ingame
1920x1080 (game in fullscreen aswell)
and windows acceleration off.
This is my personal sweet spot. You should try to find your own and stick with it.
Okay. So this is your config , i get it , now let me ask you some question :
1- Do you move your mouse far to get from right side to left side of your screen?
2-is your movements accurate? i mean , are they smooth?
when i asked Doomsday , he said "Training" , then he didn't give me a proper answer, why won't people just answer the question that you give them instead of telling you other things? (you're the first one to do) but i'm still wondering
KanoSet

SpiderKing9 wrote:

Edit : i just checked your profile , and i've seen the video you've put there , and you're good tbh :P , and well you see , your mouse is smouth and movements are so good , and you can also jump fast
>mfw i'm crying cuz i can't snap
but no i'm shit.. and actualy i wish i had that snnapy/robotic/fast movements.. it looks cool tbh 8-) .. but me and my hands
anyways.. my res is 1366*768 and i used to play with 800dpi - which is about 1000dpi at 1600*900 i think - but i don't think i was moving my hand that much so i lowerd it to 600 8-).. my osu senstivity is always x1
for top mouse players.. Doomsday uses 1500dpi at 1600*900
AmaiHachimtsu uses 400dpi at 1366*768
Wilchq uses 800dpi.. not sure about the res
hope this helps
Topic Starter
9reyJ
Hopefully xD , this doesn't make any sense to me , do you know what it looks like for me to use 1x game sensitivity? i think it would be better of i put a video , i will try doing one then i'll put it up there
KanoSet

SpiderKing9 wrote:

Hopefully xD , this doesn't make any sense to me , do you know what it looks like for me to use 1x game sensitivity? i think it would be better of i put a video , i will try doing one then i'll put it up there
basically 800dpi, x1 = 1000dpi, x0.8
400dpi, x1 = 1000 dpi, x0.4
i don't rly get what are you tryin to reach
if 1000dpi, x1 is alow for you it's not for so many others
LET US HELP
Vio
Mouse weight and mouse pad glide speed can be a factor too. I can imagine how hard it is to use your settings on a worn out mouse pad.
Yukitemi
In my opinion, 1k dpi and x2 in game way too much for 1600x900. I have the same resolution but I use 800dpi and x1 in game. Not really moving my mouse too much on pad. Like 5 centimeters or so. And yeh, ofcourse you are will be like a chicken on the ice when you cut your sensitivity in half. Also, ppl using x1 sensitivity in-game coz it will be the same sensitivity as in windows, so you wouldn't feel any changes while you in-game or just sitting in browser or doing something else in windows.
-DarkAngel-
I personally use 800 dpi with 2.5x in game sens on 1920x1080.
Pretty fast but I can control it and that's all that matters, that you can control your cursor well.
Topic Starter
9reyJ
Ok so you're saying , i need a new mouse pad , well i'm trying to find a good one long ago so i think i'll get a new one soon , as for DPI and Sensitivity movements , KanoSet said that if 1000DPI x1 Sens is slow then it's a problem , so i do think i need a lot of help and informations , as for Darkangel you must be having the same thing as me but you're already more older than me in the game and you're used to it so it'll be a pain to change mouse sensitivity
DeathHydra
I think it's because you are too comfortable with your x2 sensitivity that you can't move properly with x1 sensitivity. The thing is, I don't think you have to use x1 sensitivity. Use whatever feels comfortable and good to you.
N0thingSpecial
I just played with your settings a little but, it's passable in some 3.5* - some early 4* maps, but later when you encounter maps with small linear jumps, hard to aim jumps, and small circle size you're going to struggle.
I Give Up
Use whatever sens is comfortable to you. Pro mouse players range between 400 - 1600 dpi any where in that range is safe.
N0thingSpecial

KukiMonster wrote:

Use whatever sens is comfortable to you. Pro mouse players range between 400 - 1600 dpi any where in that range is safe.
but his settings is even faster than doomsday's setting it's kinda insane
DeathHydra

N0thingSpecial wrote:

KukiMonster wrote:

but his settings is even faster than doomsday's setting it's kinda insane
I see no problem if he is comfortable and plays good with it
KanoSet

KukiMonster wrote:

i second this
lower dpi = more control
that's all about it
otoed1
use the lowest dpi you can be comfortable with or you will suffer later. I use around 600 dpi at 1920x1080. Get a big mousepad and get used to it.
dung eater
If you want to, you can get used to lower sens. You just need the space and some effort. You can always go back to old sens if you want to, trying out/getting used to other sensitivies won't fuck you up.
Topic Starter
9reyJ
i've just put a video on my OneDrive just to show you the difference , 2x is kinda like pretty fast jumps and as someone said , hard to do small jumps on higher stars maps , and 1x is very very slow i can't jump even 3.5* stars maps... check the video for more info https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=A4E89ADA ... ot&o=OneUp

It's true that i'm used to 2x and i can't play well with 1x but it seems pretty slow
-DarkAngel-
Maybe go somewhere in the middle like 1.3x -1.7x sens? Or at least try.
Everyone is probably right about it being better if you can get used to a lower sens. After all the only reason mine is so high is because I physically can't move my arm or wrist fast, so I use high sens to offset that.
Topic Starter
9reyJ
Hmm , well i guess you're right , same here i can't move my wrist fast , or maybe i do can cuz i can play DT 3.5* or 4* and i get impressed when i get half level like that , anyways , i just wanted to know i didn't actually want to change tbh , i just asked Doomsday and as all good players they'll say practice and stuff , probably the x1 is so slow for me and it just impresses me how he can do fast jumps , like if you see his last Big Black attempt , i can't imagine how he can do these jumps , with that sens , without even moving his hand so much , this doesn't make any sense at all lol

Thanks For Your Help Everybody!
Sayorie

KanoSet wrote:

Arthraxium wrote:

I don't know about you, but that's too slow for me. I used to play with 1x game sens at 400 dpi, raw input, 6/11, no acceleration
wut
I play osu! everytime before I play CSGO for aim control, that's why.
Yuudachi-kun
Or you could just play csgo.
Sayorie

Khelly wrote:

Or you could just play csgo.
clicking for circles with background music is so much better than shooting at people's heads 300x as warm-up. :)
Endie-

SpiderKing9 wrote:

Okay. So this is your config , i get it , now let me ask you some question :
1- Do you move your mouse far to get from right side to left side of your screen?
2-is your movements accurate? i mean , are they smooth?
when i asked Doomsday , he said "Training" , then he didn't give me a proper answer, why won't people just answer the question that you give them instead of telling you other things? (you're the first one to do) but i'm still wondering
1. How far is far? I could try to record my hand movements since I don't really pay attention to them. I also just bought a big new mousepad, but thats not because I couldn't reach the end of my screen in one drag. Its because of the mouse drift.
2. I would say yes. You could spectate me sometime if you want to see my not so good jumping abilities and see for yourself.
Doomsday is right. You should play more before asking questions. But then again I don't really get your question...
Topic Starter
9reyJ
Ok if i find you i'll try spectating you , until then i'll try changing my config until i get the answer , and get a new stupid mouse pad obviously cuz mine is crappy...
shortpotato
just saying that flag is a real rarity.
KanoSet

Arthraxium wrote:

no no i meant

Arthraxium wrote:

just nvm :|
Topic Starter
9reyJ

shortpotato wrote:

just saying that flag is a real rarity.
#shortpotato obviously :v , i'm the only algerian guy who is a part of the community in all games i've played... and sometimes even famous ^^

Ok So as for my mouse config for now i've changed to 1.7x and it's better than ever , i'm planning to make it down just in case , Thanks For Your Help Everyone!! i guess this thread should be close for now!
Sayorie

KanoSet wrote:

Arthraxium wrote:

no no i meant

Arthraxium wrote:

just nvm :|
I make retarded posts at times and forget about them. Fixed.

GOD THAT WAS REALLY EMBARRASSING :cry: :cry: :cry:
KanoSet

Arthraxium wrote:

i know the feel.. luckly i get to fix it before anyone notice :D hopefully
DeathHydra

Arthraxium wrote:

lolol xD
ZenithPhantasm

Arthraxium wrote:

This is retarded
Sayorie

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Arthraxium wrote:

This is retarded
I know right? This idea—playing casual aim games for warm-up, has always been recommended around the csgo community for some time already—is quite retarded. It never helps me for when I jump my crosshair to a person's head and click.
I Give Up
osu! does not improve panoramic aim. Its only good for warm up like stretching your arm and fingers.
Sayorie
I understand. These two games are totally different. Also, you are right. At the very least, it helps me with warming up and getting a good mood.

On another note, there are a number of pro players from other esports game who actually do this (playing osu!)—notably, from League of Legends, where there is actually a cursor in the game.
show more