forum

[Archived] Weird result

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu
Usually i just play 2* or 2.5* song (i "actually" play the game for like 3 days) and I got mostly A and B and fail. Today i try to push a little bit further to a 3* song, and it surprisingly easier than other song i play on 2- 2.5*, i even got and S. So what special about the song to get 3* rating ?
The name of the song is Junichi Masuda - Masara Town no Thema [Hard]
VeilStar
Likely the higher approach rate (AR) of the song making it easier to read and as a result easier to play. Reading difficulty and AR don't impact the song's difficulty/star rating.
Bara-
That song is rather short. It's harder then the rest, but it's short so you likely don't choke

Anyways, isn't this thread better of in G&R?
VeilStar

Baraatje123 wrote:

isn't this thread better of in G&R?
Probably. Not moving it though.
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu
i also have the video compare here. It's my personal record (sorry i'm still noob)
(The acc in 2.5* is better because i spent half a day just for it, and i play 3* song i play it for the first time )

The 2.5* song
can't view

And the 3* song as i mention
can't view

I don't think the 3* star song is more difficult in anyway.
VeilStar
We can't view those videos.

Regardless though, what it difficult also depends on your skills and what you excell at, and there are uncontrollable factors such as luck at play as well. The difficulty calculation isn't and will never be perfect, but it's pretty damn solid.
Topic Starter
kurodahatsuharu
Actually the difficult is not that i want to find out here. I know there is a base to rate difficulty, i get that. What i want to know is what makes that song harder than the other so i can focus on what i'm missing(because i know there something you have to practice like stream or jump or ...). Oh well, i have to find it out on my own then. Thanks for the help guys