1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
I'd like to suggest another name for the diff (I know that it doesn't matter but...) because it is not a marathonic song.
I would not call this a Marathon, maybe something like UnDErtAlE or something related to the game, to me Marathon is the paraparaMIX as 35 minutes, or the Renard Marathon that has 18 minutes aprox.

I'd recommend something like it, but if we are rights, the name doesn't matter xD
posted
I think the word Marathon fits the situation the storyboard presents. 'Undertale' wouldn't quite fit the theme, surprisingly... its context is elsewhere. It would also be a little redundant seeing it in three places, hahaha

okay onto the real reason I'm posting

soft-hitnormal9 increased by 0.6 DB.
Verified this with Irreversible, this one will work! (yay)
Before and After
May not seem like much from the picture but it is incredibly noticeable ingame.

drum-hitnormal increased by over 1 DB, and some normalization to stay louder longer.
This one wasn't too difficult to hear but for safety it has been made louder (it's almost clipping now, haha)
Before and After

Redownload to get them, or if you want to save peppy some bandwidth the changed sounds are in this zip.

I believe the map still technically has 1 bubble because this was a really minor change.
posted
posted
Thanks.

Let's wait for Irreversible, we gotta make sure it's all working for them.
posted
the hitsounds are back from underworld /O/
posted
hype
posted
Crossing my fingers that it works out this time
posted
hypehypehype

Amazing work.
posted
posted
Great! :)
posted
how am I supposed to dodge all these attacks????????????????????????????

I mean great work
posted
What an awesome map
posted
Toriel's part is beautiful. I really like it!
posted
Sounds lovely, Can't wait to play it vwhen I get home :D