forum

DM vs. POCKET - uNDeRWoRLD MoNaRCHy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Charles445
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 04, 2016 at 5:56:00 PM

Artist: DM vs. POCKET
Title: uNDeRWoRLD MoNaRCHy
Source: UNDERTALE
Tags: DM DOKURO Pocket Dokuro The Underground Radio toby fox soundtrack remix arrange arrangement drum and bass dnb chiptune Bergentrückung Bergentrueckung Bergentruckung ASGORE Heartache Determination
BPM: 177
Filesize: 18463kb
Play Time: 07:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. MaRaTHoN (5.09 stars, 1586 notes)
Download: DM vs. POCKET - uNDeRWoRLD MoNaRCHy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This map works best with Score V 1. The intro is unfair in v2.
Storyboard tries to avoid spoilers, but it's better watched only if you have finished playing Undertale.
It is mostly indirect, so it won't make sense otherwise
(which is good because spoiling undertale is for losers)

Go check out DM DOKURO, and PLAY UNDERTALE if you haven't already.

Here's the SGL code, for those who want to see how this was done / learn SGL by example - - SGF

Special Thanks:
Blue Dragon for beat placement consulting on two parts (made the parts not terrible)
Aiceo for me shamelessly ripping off his DNB style (lol)
Sync for some QA
MMzz for early playtesting
Forlornly for some hitsound consulting
Everyone else I sent the WIP osz to (like ten people idk)

P.S. I heard DM DOKURO really likes getting youtube subscribers / twitter followers.

P.P.S If the storyboard fireballs are moivng down in a straight line, that means it broke. Redownload the map entirely.
strickluke
hi mom
undo
this stoyboard is so amazing ;3; love the shaking text in he end :P

also is it suppouse to be like this? i'm not sure cause can't download the beatmap

Topic Starter
Charles445
That stuff will apparently fix itself in a few hours, it's a game-wide issue
undo
also i think the background should have the dog over the title like in the storyboard intro
ac8129464363
ur filled with MEMES
Supairo
Cool map and storyboard! :)

Altough, now that I think of it, DM DOKURO's songs seems to be storyboarded a lot. I mean, as far as I know, we already have three of them:
  1. SAVE by Kaitjuh
  2. Reality Check Through The Skull by me (Taiko only for the moment)
  3. uNDeRWoRLD MoNaRCHy by- oh wait, you just did this.
And coincidentally, they're all linked to the final bosses... oh wait, those are spoilers... :? Even though, you managed to avoid spoilers as much as possible, by only showing attacks instead to the characters, whereas Kaitjuh and I, well... Let's just say it's resumed in what I said on my map.
WARNING!
THIS BEATMAP'S STORYBOARD CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE GAME UNDERTALE!
SO BEFORE PLAYING IT, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO...
Just, on the tags, you should add "Bergentruckung"... without the "ü". Typing it without the "ü" doesn't make it appear on the Beatmap listing on the website and in the song select screen of the game. (No kudosu for this, I mean, it's just a tag!)

undo wrote:

also i think the background should have the dog over the title like in the storyboard intro
Also, Toby, please stop appearing everywhere. You're even on this page! No need to appear on the original background if you only appear after it starts! (Seriously, I don't really see the logic in that. The background is used in the storyboard. Putting the dog in the bg would cause problems, for example, the dog going on himself at the start and appearing each time UNDERTALE appears in the SB.)

undo wrote:

this stoyboard is so amazing ;3; love the shaking text in he end :P

also is it suppouse to be like this? i'm not sure cause can't download the beatmap
Uh... You need to download the beatmap in order to see the storyboard... But if you can't download it so you can't see... Wha- huh? Ok, I'm going to bed, my brain can't understand. :o Good night everyone!

*koopa712 leaves the room. The fact that one day, he will be able to understand what happened, fills him with determination. And he's determined to sleep. Not the best use of determination, even though the worst use of it wa- *MESSAGE CORRUPTED*
Topic Starter
Charles445
Added burger trucking bergentruckung to the tags, good idea
Glaceon
OD9? really? lol
Topic Starter
Charles445
Doing OD 9 since the timing throughout is very consistent / lots of supporting drums to keep rhythm.
I think people can handle it for this set? Since it's mostly consistent drumming and has stream design much in the same vein as Starlite.

I think if it becomes a big problem for people trying to play it then I'll definitely consider lowering it.

EDIT:
So I have a better phrasing for it, uhh

There's like, two playerbases for this map.

1. Those who like the song and the context of the storyboard
2. Those who like to farm the PP

So you've got hitsounding and the storyboard and the map being at 5.09, which is meant to fit the criterion for group 1 pretty well (it's a bit on the tough side though, 4 stars would be far more accessible)

But then you have the OD 9, which, when going from OD 8 to OD 9, makes the map approachable for mid-range players trying to improve at the game (especially on a marathon), group 2.
The only problem being that this can alienate users from group 1, which I DON'T want to do.

So I'm open to feedback on OD right now. 8 might be better, 9 might be fine, heck 8.5 might end up being the solution, who knows.
I'd like to hear opinions on OD for sure, it's incredibly important to get right.

EDIT: Due to the slider kiai part it seems like this is going to end up being OD 8
Going to wait for more feedback, of course
Topic Starter
Charles445
OD is now 8 after getting much feedback
Spaghetti
td4w
Alheak
Are the hitsounds at the beginning supposed to be dissonant?

They sound really weird, for me at least (yes I re-dl'd)
Sync
can i get some kudosu or are you going to be a weJ
snz
i can do one taiko gd? pls!
DeletedUser_4329079
Great map
shARPII
You're a god.
That's been a long time I haven't enjoyed playing the game but this was really cool (default skin, storyboard on, no overmapping => feels)

kd <3
Kaitjuh
This map is everything I've ever wanted and more *-*
I love you Charles
-Genesis
Really well playing map, Undertale song, damn epic storyboard, marvelous hitsounding..

what do you need more in life?!
Topic Starter
Charles445

Alheak wrote:

Are the hitsounds at the beginning supposed to be dissonant?

They sound really weird, for me at least (yes I re-dl'd)
They're 4 note chords, but I'm bad at 4 note chords, especially for minor keys with weird progression
There's not much proper sheet music for what this song is based on, and this song is in a different key than the original track (I think) so it's hard to cross-reference Q_Q

Tried to play it safe with some traditional minor chords (uh, like, starting with i, somewhere has V to VI, whatnot) but it does sound a bit funky.
I'm going to try getting the melody / bass from the original down, then compare it to the melody / supporting melody in this version and see if I can do something with that.

Right now it works with the highest and lowest notes, but again determining whether something is V or a diminished 7th isn't my forte

Thanks for pointing out that it sounds weird, it sounded really weird before so this is revision 2, looks like it needs a third revision
Phos-
Hi, I'll mod this~

General
  1. You could find a more interesting bg, simply having "UNDERTALE" over a black background is incredibly bland. I would look for something a bit more active and interesting. I'm not asking you to go get a picture of Asgore and spoil the game for some people, but something simply more interesting would be nice.
  2. Add an epilepsy warning for the storyboard? While the storyboard is absolutely amazing, the shaking text and the rainbow fireballs could hurt peoples eyes if they are effected by epilepsy.

uNDeRWoRLD MoNaRCHy

1. Throughout the map, I've encountered lots of overlapped repeat arrows, such as 01:41:868 (1,1) - , 01:47:292 (1,1) - , 02:03:563 (1,1) - , etc. While a hitburst isn't over them, I believe it is unrankable because the reverse arrows are still being overlapped. Therefore, I highly recommend you change these.
  2. 00:40:512 (6,1) - You could improve aesthetics by making this a blanket, as it promotes a cleaner and more organised look.
  3. 01:52:207 (3,2) - Perhaps you could stack these sliderends? This will once again make the map seem neater, and be consistent with how you usually handle sliderends (stacking them).
  4. 02:17:970 (4) - Here's another blanket that has room for improvement.
  5. 02:40:173 (1) - Not too fond of this slider shape personally, it looks a bit harsh and the music doesn't really change to justify that. It would look much nicer if you make the bump a bit more subtle.
  6. 02:49:156 (6,7) - Another noticeable blanket error, moving (6) more towards the left would be nice.
  7. 03:03:732 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Is there any reasoning behind the music as to why these streams are so compressed? They look a bit out of place considering that every other stream has reasonable spacing behind them.
  8. 03:38:478 (1) - The beats that this repeat slider is covering are very powerful, having a repeat slider where the player simply has to hold doesn't really emphasize them fully. I would replace it with a triple instead, so that all three beats are clickable. Also, you'e placed triples in areas of the music that aren't so emphasized, such as at 03:40:511 (1,2,3) - .
  9. 03:43:562 (1,3) - Is there any reasoning about how this stack is slightly off like this? Personally, I feel that it would look neater if it were perfectly stacked, because it would be consistent with most other stacks in the beatmap. Same applies for 03:55:766 (1,3) -
  10. 04:11:020 (1,2) - It would look a bit nicer if (1) was sharp as well, that way it would look nicer by having symmetry with (2).
  11. 04:13:393 (1,1) - Again, you could improve the blanket of these two notes for a neater look.
  12. 05:11:699 (8,9) - Not a fan of how these sliders are at a 90° angle, seems a bit old fashioned imo. Make the sliders a bit more intresting by rotating them a bit or by curving them.
  13. 05:55:258 - You could add a 1/4 slider here. If you listen to the music closely, then you can hear 2 sounds that would be appropriate for one. Also, the 1/1 gap feels quite strange being unmapped.
  14. 07:04:580 (1) - Add a finish here? I can hear a cymbal in the song, and adding one to the beatmap like you usually do when there's cymbals would be more consistent and it would complement the music better.
  15. 07:09:326 (5,8) - Finally, I think you need to stack these properly. Having the two notes off like this doesn't look too aesthetically pleasing, so fixing the stack will make the pattern look cleaner.

Overall, I would like to say that this map handles rhythms and hitsounds extremely well, and the storyboard is one of the best I've ever seen. To improve your map, I would focus on polishing and making the map look neater, as I found a few stacks and blankets that seem off. I shot some stars, good luck!
Topic Starter
Charles445

-Faded- wrote:

1. You could find a more interesting bg, simply having "UNDERTALE" over a black background is incredibly bland. I would look for something a bit more active and interesting. I'm not asking you to go get a picture of Asgore and spoil the game for some people, but something simply more interesting would be nice.
    I do like the frankness of the BG, but I can see why it'd be bland. It's a bit of a complicated issue: not only does the background serve as a non-spoiler option, but it allows for the storyboard to be much more load fficient (I'd say it saves roughly 0.8x load all the time to just have a coverslip over the logo rather than a fullscreen image.
    The background does stop drawing somewhere during the map, but it's incredibly unclear where / how likely that's going to break in future updates.
  2. Add an epilepsy warning for the storyboard? While the storyboard is absolutely amazing, the shaking text and the rainbow fireballs could hurt peoples eyes if they are effected by epilepsy.
    I was thinking about this, and I couldn't tell if it was a big deal or not. Usually epilepsy warnings are for strobing maps, stuff that like flashes black and white over and over really fast. Surprise flashing storyboards HAVE given people attacks on this game before. I don't think shaking elements / color changes have that same effect? I'd need to talk to someone affected by it about that.
  3. Throughout the map, I've encountered lots of overlapped repeat arrows, such as 01:41:868 (1,1) - , 01:47:292 (1,1) - , 02:03:563 (1,1) - , etc. While a hitburst isn't over them, I believe it is unrankable because the reverse arrows are still being overlapped. Therefore, I highly recommend you change these.
    The players have plenty of time to see the repeat, fade-in of the repeat starts at 01:42:207 - and it becomes too late to see it at 01:42:715 - , which is a good half second. I suspect players will easily see them by the time the 1/4 slider before it finishes.
    It was a point of consideration, which is precisely why they aren't under hitbursts, hahaha
  4. 00:40:512 (6,1) - You could improve aesthetics by making this a blanket, as it promotes a cleaner and more organised look.
    That'd look pretty good -> https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4477030 but in order to preserve the jump from 6 to 1 (important moment) the angle from 5 to 6 would get all weird, and the jump from 5 to 6 would be a tad too big. This change would accompany moving 5, then moving 4, which would bust the blanket of 4 to the 1... etc
    I'll think about this some more but for now I'm going to leave it
  5. 01:52:207 (3,2) - Perhaps you could stack these sliderends? This will once again make the map seem neater, and be consistent with how you usually handle sliderends (stacking them).
    that's a tough one
    Okay so let's see, the 3 4 copies 1 2, which leads to 1 diving through the center of the 3, then the 2 goes between the 4 and 1. Only problem, the 3 doesn't end between the 4 and 1.
    There's a couple of ways to cheese this, I could increase the slider velocity of the 3 to have it move those extra few pixels
    https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4477062 but then that messes up the 1 thing... bleh
    Honestly I don't feel like it's a big problem but it is pretty different to everything else in this segment.
  6. 02:17:970 (4) - Here's another blanket that has room for improvement.
    Rotated 3 degrees, moved a bit so the endpoint is back in place
  7. 02:40:173 (1) - Not too fond of this slider shape personally, it looks a bit harsh and the music doesn't really change to justify that. It would look much nicer if you make the bump a bit more subtle.
    A bunch of instruments cut out, have to embellish it somehow. I think I did something like that later on into the second to last kiai.
  8. 02:49:156 (6,7) - Another noticeable blanket error, moving (6) more towards the left would be nice.
    Moved the slider's endpoint
  9. 03:03:732 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Is there any reasoning behind the music as to why these streams are so compressed? They look a bit out of place considering that every other stream has reasonable spacing behind them.
    Yeah absolutely, listen to the main percussion isntrument in the music at this point. It quickly raises to a higher pitch, and gets weaker as it goes on. I lower hitsound volume there too very slightly.
  10. 03:38:478 (1) - The beats that this repeat slider is covering are very powerful, having a repeat slider where the player simply has to hold doesn't really emphasize them fully. I would replace it with a triple instead, so that all three beats are clickable. Also, you'e placed triples in areas of the music that aren't so emphasized, such as at 03:40:511 (1,2,3) - .
    That slider is to make the transition easier / give them time to react to what's coming up.
  11. 03:43:562 (1,3) - Is there any reasoning about how this stack is slightly off like this? Personally, I feel that it would look neater if it were perfectly stacked, because it would be consistent with most other stacks in the beatmap. Same applies for 03:55:766 (1,3) -
    I had a reason for these
    but I forgot
    so
    I'll uh, change them
  12. 04:11:020 (1,2) - It would look a bit nicer if (1) was sharp as well, that way it would look nicer by having symmetry with (2).
    The change in shape is for the new instrument. I was considering making 04:13:393 (1) - linear for that same reason.
  13. 04:13:393 (1,1) - Again, you could improve the blanket of these two notes for a neater look.
    Rotated by -6
  14. 05:11:699 (8,9) - Not a fan of how these sliders are at a 90° angle, seems a bit old fashioned imo. Make the sliders a bit more intresting by rotating them a bit or by curving them.
    Rectangles are underused IMO, it becomes interesting to have them mixed in with other stuff, like at 02:41:529 (2,3,4) -
  15. 05:55:258 - You could add a 1/4 slider here. If you listen to the music closely, then you can hear 2 sounds that would be appropriate for one. Also, the 1/1 gap feels quite strange being unmapped.
    Undermapped part to transition a bit better, it's why 05:54:580 (3) - might seem out of place
  16. 07:04:580 (1) - Add a finish here? I can hear a cymbal in the song, and adding one to the beatmap like you usually do when there's cymbals would be more consistent and it would complement the music better.
    YEAH THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE THERE LOL you can see the Normal / Soft sampleset on the circle, the finish disappeared for some reason.
  17. 07:09:326 (5,8) - Finally, I think you need to stack these properly. Having the two notes off like this doesn't look too aesthetically pleasing, so fixing the stack will make the pattern look cleaner.
    I have to make sure the player tries to do a stationary stream wherever the 5 once was to make the movement feel right. I could manually stack to the right like automatic stacking does to the left, but it wouldn't have the advantage automatic stacking has of being immediately familiar to a player.
    I'm going to go with the ugly route in order to make sure the pattern works properly.
Great mod, covered a lot of important stuff, thanks! (goddamn finishes disappearing)

Anybody know which parts of the piano hitsounding sound bad? I can't figure out the progression of this song / the original
Fatfan Kolek
wouldn't it be hilarious if the annoying dog would be hanging left and right on this scene? :D
00:34:749 - 00:35:427 -
00:45:597 - 00:46:275 -

http://puu.sh/mXwIV/45b3e177fc.gif

Anyways, really awesome stuff you did there!!
Topic Starter
Charles445

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

wouldn't it be hilarious if the annoying dog would be hanging left and right on this scene? :D
00:34:749 - 00:35:427 -
00:45:597 - 00:46:275 -

http://puu.sh/mXwIV/45b3e177fc.gif

Anyways, really awesome stuff you did there!!
Hahaha that'd be pretty funny, especially if it was only in the second one
It wouldn't fit tone-wise since the intro is serious but it'd be a fun gag for an alternate version
Luel Roseline
That drumstep...I like it.
melloe
The hitsounds are ever so slightly out of tune. Just a sliver of a pitch higher than the actual music, I think. I don't have perfect pitch or anything so I can't be sure. It might just be the actual notes. Might even be the organ, and not the hitsounds. Do you know what notes the music/hitsounding chords are?

It does add an unsettling, eerie sort of feeling though, like sour church bells, so either way it's not so bad.
Topic Starter
Charles445

Forlornly wrote:

The hitsounds are ever so slightly out of tune. Just a sliver of a pitch higher than the actual music, I think. I don't have perfect pitch or anything so I can't be sure. It might just be the actual notes. Might even be the organ, and not the hitsounds. Do you know what notes the music/hitsounding chords are?

It does add an unsettling, eerie sort of feeling though, like sour church bells, so either way it's not so bad.
Yeah I'll go ahead and dump that information for you.

The original track the song is based off is in uh, C# minor I believe.
This remix appears to be D minor, so it's quite literally just shifted up.
It could be that the remix is actually C# minor and I'm deaf, but it's hard to say.

The chords I used were uhh
1. F5 D5 A4 D4 - i chord almost surely
2. A5 E5 A4 C4 - V chord, seems okay
3. G5 D5 G4 Bb3 - iv chord, might be something else due to the flat being used, not good at minor keys lol
4. C6 E5 G4 C4 - VII chord? Or maybe it sounds like a V7? This one was always a mystery to me I couldn't figure out what its deal was in the original
5. G5 E5 C5 E4 - Same as before, just inverted
6. A5 F5 A4 D4 - i chord probably
7. A5 E5 C5 A3 - V , seems like it works
8. A5 E5 A4 C4 - V, same as 2
9. D6 F5 Bb4 Bb3 - VI chord, this one has to be VI, but the parallel octave makes it sound a bit wonky maybe? Double flats might be risky? IDK how that works
10. E6 E5 C5 A3 - V again (I think these are somewhat safe to use)
11. C6 E5 G4 C4 - VII ?? What is this?? This and 4 (same chord) and 5 are a mystery to me quite frankly. It's something?
12. D6 F5 A4 D4 - i chord (start with i, end with i, nobody gets hurt)
Megatrook89
this better get ranked holy fuck that storyboard is so fucking good AND THE SONG AAAAAAAA THE SONG
Topic Starter
Charles445
Going to be fiddling with the hitsounds in the intro so this is still a WIP
Mods on the gameplay / other stuff are welcomed though!
Fatfan Kolek
Another random thought

03:34:410 - 03:36:444 - You could make this a reversed version of the part before with kicksliders to emphasize the holding sounds

like this maybe? http://puu.sh/mXYcr/f959d37794.jpg

It would make more sense structurewise, but it's up to you! :D

I might make a whole mod when i feel motivated, good luck on it so far!
melloe
the chords sound fine to me
can you somehow shift all the notes down like a microtone or something, somewhere closer to d than c#, because to me it sounds like the hitsounds are higher pitched than the music
Topic Starter
Charles445

Forlornly wrote:

the chords sound fine to me
can you somehow shift all the notes down like a microtone or something, somewhere closer to d than c#, because to me it sounds like the hitsounds are higher pitched than the music
Ohh that could be it, I tried a full semitone and it sounded bad.

Here's uh, -0.5 (half semitone) http://puu.sh/mY5Wo/1c742e04cc.rar Just replace the files in the folder
Here's one that isn't as lowered (-0.35) http://puu.sh/mY6Du/c02c8dbea6.rar

-0.75 sounds too low, Hard to tell the difference between -0.5 and -0.35, will try -0.2
melloe
-0.35 sounded a little better to me
tell me how -0.2 goes o:
Topic Starter
Charles445
-0.2 is alright, thinking -0.27 might be better though

-0.20 http://puu.sh/mY75q/affb07d9da.rar
-0.27 http://puu.sh/mY7C6/20c41fbb10.rar
Topic Starter
Charles445
Okay so the chord issues in the intro should be resolved now, so map's back in pending.
Mao
Beautiful.
MMzz
Wowiminthemapdescription.

Rank plz.
Topic Starter
Charles445
Mods welcomed
(bubbles work too)
Akiyama Mizuki

Charles445 wrote:

Mods welcomed
okay, just trying to mod the perfection

epilepsy warning maybe, 'game over' part is a bit too flashy
00:27:305 - every piano on 2/1 from 00:21:871 - to 00:26:015 - is hitobjects and not here?
00:50:512 (2,3) - ctrl+g I guess, when you put 3/4 slider + circle in this part you made distance following the emphasis of the song. But the distance here is narrower than 00:42:037 (1,2) - while the melody after 3/4 slider is higher-pitched here.
02:07:292 (8,9) - definitely has a hi-hat on blue ticks. how about like this? imo gives good expression of the music too
03:26:275 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I love you.
Topic Starter
Charles445

bbj0920 wrote:

Charles445 wrote:

Mods welcomed
epilepsy warning maybe, 'game over' part is a bit too flashy Letters at that part are picking a fade between 0.15 and 0.55, shouldn't be bright enough to cause problems
00:27:305 - every piano on 2/1 from 00:21:871 - to 00:26:015 - is hitobjects and not here? Yeah this part was a little difficult to plan, an object on the piano would work but the spinner would have to start shortly after. No matter where the spinner started it wouldn't fit with the fade-in to white. So instead I opted to leave out the object and just have the spinner take the entire segment to fit the fade-in sound. 05:10:682 - was almost a spinner because of it, lol
00:50:512 (2,3) - ctrl+g I guess, when you put 3/4 slider + circle in this part you made distance following the emphasis of the song. But the distance here is narrower than 00:42:037 (1,2) - while the melody after 3/4 slider is higher-pitched here. I'm relying 100% on the angle change to work, 1 to 2 is pretty weak regardless though, but I think 2,3 4,5 and 6,7 being strong will make up for it. Good catch by the way, that's what's going on here. The most direct parallel is 00:39:326 (1,2) - where the 2 is a significant distance away from the 1. I kinda ran out of room later LMAO
02:07:292 (8,9) - definitely has a hi-hat on blue ticks. how about like this? imo gives good expression of the music too Yeah that hihat is at all four points in the map, 01:45:597 - and then the ones in the later kiai. It's skipped to make sure those strong drum beats aren't swamped by a weaker slider. (8) in these situations could absolutely be a 1/4 slider though, since it's still dominantly focusing on the hi-hat, but I felt the movement was too weird doing that, lol. The weird movement being uh, a 1/2 pause into a 1/4 slider stream jump. I think the only times those happen are during these gimmicky parts 01:47:292 (1,2,1,2,1) - (oh and 02:43:732 (7,8,1) - I forgot about that one)
03:26:275 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I love you. NOW That's what I call E D G Y <3
yay mods

Oh I should give an example of something actually.
Most of that mod response is like, purposeful undermapping.

There is one segment of the map that underwent four beat placement revisions, which is 04:15:088 - , so I should explain a bit of it.
The problems I had with this part is, if the entire drumbeat is mapped it'll turn into the same thing for the entire segment, so some very specific undermapping happens.
The first major undermap is the slider at 04:21:189 (1) - for the melody / transition.
Then later on, 04:25:088 - these pauses are done to give more weight to the melody, only showing up mapped in rare moments like 04:31:189 (8) - .
Some sliders are also extended from 1/2 to 3/4 to fit the melody more, skipping the hihat on the 1/2
show more