forum

[Archived] I'm use to playing with vsync on

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syntheziz
I been playing the game for about a month now. I always had vsync enabled. Today I realized that having it disabled helps my mouse be alot more smoother however my accuracy is awful. I can't even finish maps that I had no problem doing before. With vsync enabled I had about a 17ms of button input lag. With vsync disabled and put on unlimited I get like .30ms of input lag. I been trying to adjust whole day but my clicking timing is always off. I usually fail songs now not because I miss notes but because my accuracy drops. Anyone got any tips for me? I would turn vsync back on but my mouse seems way smoother then before. I wonder if it's possible somehow to give my keyboard an input lag of like 17ms
Renevant
I strongly recommend just adapting to it, but if you really think you need a delay, you can set the Universal Offset in the options menu.
It looks like this:
Angwar
I highly recommend getting used to playing without vsync. You haven't played that much yet it won't take you to long to get used to it. As for now i would recommend you to not play the maps you used to play with vysnc on since your muscle memory is playing tricks on you causing you to miss time notes due to the change in input lag. I would also recommend to not use unlimited fps but rather cap your fps at an amount that your PC can hold stable.