Can't improve, worried I hit my limit

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun

- Milhofo - wrote:

In the end just improve your mentality instead of caring so much about ranks, the game will be a lot more fun to play and you'll improve a lot faster because you're not "quitting" over how you didn't get ranks over some scores (that helped you improve). And if you really don't want to look at ranking, play offline
This HIGHLY depends on the person
Bauxe
If you're at 56k, the only chance you've hit a wall is if you have a physical disability that makes the game overly difficult.

You haven't hit a wall. Play more.
Yuudachi-kun

Bauxe wrote:

If you're at 56k, the only chance you've hit a wall is if you have a physical disability that makes the game overly difficult.

Is mental retardation a physical disability
-Ene-

Khelly wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

Is mental retardation a physical disability
no its a super power
CXu

vovakid10 wrote:

Yeah, I know playing more generally means improvement. I just get very frustrated every time I get a much better score but I still lose ranks. Is there maybe a way for me to disable osu from showing ranks?
Here's your problem. You got a better score than you previously managed to get, right? That means you improved. Your rank might fluctuate due to other people ranking past you while you sleep/were playing something, so it's not always a good indicator of improvement.
shortpotato
well done efuru
I Give Up
I hit my limit year ago. Always push limit. play more
Yuudachi-kun
I hit my limit yesterday.
Topic Starter
Dark Fate
Well, thanks for all the replies. I didn't expect the forum to be this active. I guess I'll just keep playing to see how things pan out.
Momi
have fun ;w;
vsprite
play more
Deva
Its so funny when new players mash their way to the much higher rank than they deserve and when they get stuck with ranks they think they hit the skill wall.

Your acc is shit
Your consistency is shit
Based on acc your jumping and streaming are shit too
Play more
A LOT more
Deserve your rank
Play for ranks after
KanoSet

Momiji wrote:

have fun ;w;
^
efuru

shortpotato wrote:

well done efuru
Thank you thank you
Icyteru
play more
Endie-
People should stop worrying about rank and start playing more
efuru

Icyteru wrote:

play more
^ my mentor everybody listen to his advice
KanoSet

Endie- wrote:

People should stop worrying about rank and start HAVING FUN
ftfy
iderekmc
pray mole
Topic Starter
Dark Fate
I'm also curious... Do you guys singltap or alternate? I've been trying to improve at singletapping but I'm just worthless at it. Should I alternate instead?
show more