Kanon
如此认真的MAPPER,只能佩服了。。。☆~~
Miu Matsuoka
:D
JLTChiu
gogo
Lizbeth
Love
03:04:408 (8) - in rhythm terms i think fits better if you move this to the next white tick (adjust things on chart if you do ofc)
03:10:441 (1,2) - odd spacing there... I think you should place it closer to slider end
03:18:593 (4) - new combo maybe? is just that i think the previous three circles should have their own combo~~
03:45:658 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - I don't know, this threw me off while playing it. If you see the whole thing is technically correct, but how you place it, and these being "doubles" placed in a way you see 6 circles at the same distance is kinda confusing... just saying what i feel while playing it. You choose what to do~
I don't understand why you go back to the small distance when comes the last kiai section, makes more sense for me if you increase the distance in the kiai, being the kiai an effect to remark the most dynamic part of the song in my opinion. Again: is technically correct, but just feels odd and is your choose how to manage it :3

Yuki's Hard
00:28:702 (3,4) - ;_; I don't know but totally threw me off.
00:31:310 (4,5) - I think I didn't messed up here cuz i remembered the previous case XD
01:24:463 (4,5,6,7,8) - maybe unstack it from prev slider end??
03:34:571 (5) - remove the repeat and move it to next blue tick, i think fits better and match the pattern you follow.

Normal is pretty good :3

Good luck~~~
Topic Starter
loveFantasy

Lizbeth wrote:

Love
03:04:408 (8) - in rhythm terms i think fits better if you move this to the next white tick (adjust things on chart if you do ofc)
fixed
03:10:441 (1,2) - odd spacing there... I think you should place it closer to slider end
i want to keep it :>
03:18:593 (4) - new combo maybe? is just that i think the previous three circles should have their own combo~~
new combo and also make the spacing between those three circles the same
03:45:658 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - I don't know, this threw me off while playing it. If you see the whole thing is technically correct, but how you place it, and these being "doubles" placed in a way you see 6 circles at the same distance is kinda confusing... just saying what i feel while playing it. You choose what to do~
hmm, though i like those, after discussing with some testplayers...fixed
I don't understand why you go back to the small distance when comes the last kiai section, makes more sense for me if you increase the distance in the kiai, being the kiai an effect to remark the most dynamic part of the song in my opinion. Again: is technically correct, but just feels odd and is your choose how to manage it :3
we move the KIAI (in all diff) to 03:45~04:04 (we think this chorus part is stronger than 04:05~04:23, that's why i originally use larger spacing in 03:45~04:04 and use KIAI in 04:05~04:23, seems it doesn't fit much :o )
about the green lines, i asked Alace again and he said it's ok.

thanks o/

will update together with guestdiff fix
Komeiji Yuki

Lizbeth wrote:

Yuki's Hard
00:28:702 (3,4) - ;_; I don't know but totally threw me off.
00:31:310 (4,5) - I think I didn't messed up here cuz i remembered the previous case XD
Maybe I shouldn't make jumps :?

01:24:463 (4,5,6,7,8) - maybe unstack it from prev slider end??
Done

03:34:571 (5) - remove the repeat and move it to next blue tick, i think fits better and match the pattern you follow.
Done
thx for your modding~ o.o/

EDIT:also change something that I think they can improve

---------------
SPOILER
00:33:593 (3) - 2 short sliders >> 1 long slider

01:04:897 (3) - 2 short sliders >> 1 repeat slider + 1 circle

01:36:528 (2) - 1 circle >> 1 slider

01:37:995 (3) - 2 circles >> 1 slider

02:23:158 (3) - 2 short sliders >> 1 long slider

02:33:593 (3) - 2 short sliders >> 1 slider + 1 circle

03:05:223 (2) - 1 circle >> 1 slider

03:06:691 (4) - 2 circles >> 1 slider

03:19:245 - 03:22:832 - Remap

03:31:637 (2) - 2 short sliders >> 1 circle + 1 repeat slider

Download: Sasha Asuka - Meguri Meguru (loveFantasy) [Yuki's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
loveFantasy
re-arrange KIAI lines in guestdiff a bit and updated
KLEINE
Love :)

great ~
Lizbeth
Why slider velocity in Love is lower than Normal? Not good.

Love
03:10:930 (2) - still don't agree with this, I don't find a good reason of keeping this, would you mind to explain?

Yuki's Hard
01:33:919 (4,5,6,7,8) - I just feel this part off: try this: http://puu.sh/2G7c

Normal
03:21:528 - what is the reason of increasing spacing after this point? to add difficulty to the last part? If so, maybe not a good idea for normal, but since is not a big difference I guess is ok. However I suggest to wait till last kiai time. Makes more sense.

ps. Please check in Timing Setup Panel if you have useless timing sections and delete them.
Topic Starter
loveFantasy

Lizbeth wrote:

Why slider velocity in Love is lower than Normal? Not good.
this is because circle size in Normal is 3 and Love is 5
if i decrease sv in Normal, the slider become shorter and i think they're ugly
if i increase sv in Love, the difficulty increase and i think current difficulty satisfy me

Love
03:10:930 (2) - still don't agree with this, I don't find a good reason of keeping this, would you mind to explain?
i like to bring various spacing by snapping the distance from slider start(normal slider) or slider end(repeat slider)
sliders below are all using this concept (there are more, i just list 3):
01:12:397 (5,1) -
01:49:245 (2,3) -
02:31:637 (4,5) -
i agree this one might be the hardest to sightread, and have nothing to do with the music, but that's my mapping style.

i already found more than 100 testplayers for this map, most of them FC it with 1 playcount, and as far as i remembered less than 10 players break combo here, only 2 or 3 players complain about this, so i think it's okey (and also it looks better, since i use such a small DS multiplier)

Yuki's Hard
01:33:919 (4,5,6,7,8) - I just feel this part off: try this: http://puu.sh/2G7c

Normal
03:21:528 - what is the reason of increasing spacing after this point? to add difficulty to the last part? If so, maybe not a good idea for normal, but since is not a big difference I guess is ok. However I suggest to wait till last kiai time. Makes more sense.
yes and remapped

ps. Please check in Timing Setup Panel if you have useless timing sections and delete them.
only find 1 in [Love] and it's deleted
Komeiji Yuki

Lizbeth wrote:

Yuki's Hard
01:33:919 (4,5,6,7,8) - I just feel this part off: try this: http://puu.sh/2G7c Change
Unformula
great !!
Topic Starter
loveFantasy
Normal - remapped with 1.4SV and CS4
Storyboard - change a tiny picture, not necessary to redownload
Lizbeth
Normal
04:15:658 (1) - too close to prev circle
I'm not sure about the x1.30 sections, I wouldn't make change on speed like that in a normal.
also you have x1.00, x0.75 and x1.30. And you change from x0.75 to x1.30, I don't think thats a good idea, because the change is a bit drastic.

Love
01:01:637 - add note here?
02:18:267 (3) - should be closer to 2

loveFantasy wrote:

Lizbeth wrote:

Love
i like to bring various spacing by snapping the distance from slider start(normal slider) or slider end(repeat slider)
sliders below are all using this concept (there are more, i just list 3):
01:12:397 (5,1) -
01:49:245 (2,3) -
02:31:637 (4,5) -
i agree this one might be the hardest to sightread, and have nothing to do with the music, but that's my mapping style.

i already found more than 100 testplayers for this map, most of them FC it with 1 playcount, and as far as i remembered less than 10 players break combo here, only 2 or 3 players complain about this, so i think it's okey (and also it looks better, since i use such a small DS multiplier)
I understand the concept, and I agree with it. But I have to say this three you mentioned:01:12:397 (5,1) - 01:49:245 (2,3) - 02:31:637 (4,5) - are 1/2 jumps.
But the one I mentioned: 03:10:930 - 03:13:539 (3) - is 1/4 jump. That's why I don't agree with it. But let see what other modder say.

Hard
03:49:246 (1,2) - Looking at this whole diff, this jump was a bit drastic. Is the only jump this big in the map and is kinda out of place due to this. Just my opinion, you decide what to do :3

Good luck~~
Topic Starter
loveFantasy

Lizbeth wrote:

Normal
04:15:658 (1) - too close to prev circle fixed
I'm not sure about the x1.30 sections, I wouldn't make change on speed like that in a normal.
also you have x1.00, x0.75 and x1.30. And you change from x0.75 to x1.30, I don't think thats a good idea, because the change is a bit drastic.
they played out well as a Normal ( i found 4~5 Normal-skilled players after the remap )
actually there're only 1/2 and 3/4 sliders and they're all curvy ones, if you click at the right place you don't even need to move the cursor for 1/2 sliders to get 300s, you need to move a little for 3/4 sliders, though

as you can see, since i lower the SV and the song itself is at a very low BPM, 0.75 to 1.00 is not enough to bring the contrast effect i want for last chorus, and this is a Normal diff not an Easy~

Love
01:01:637 - add note here? nope
02:18:267 (3) - should be closer to 2 rearrange position of (1,2,3) a bit

I understand the concept, and I agree with it. But I have to say this three you mentioned:01:12:397 (5,1) - 01:49:245 (2,3) - 02:31:637 (4,5) - are 1/2 jumps.
But the one I mentioned: 03:10:930 - 03:13:539 (3) - is 1/4 jump. That's why I don't agree with it. But let see what other modder say.
remapped into something else

Hard
03:49:246 (1,2) - Looking at this whole diff, this jump was a bit drastic. Is the only jump this big in the map and is kinda out of place due to this. Just my opinion, you decide what to do :3

Good luck~~
thanks for the auto recheck
Komeiji Yuki

Lizbeth wrote:

Hard
OK, maybe I shouldn't make the jump because the other similar parts have no jumps
Thanks for recheck :3

kurohana
looooove this map x333 i hope this will be ranked soon :D
Nymph
beautiful~
gdeath
definitely a good map, anyone come to get it ranked?
take my star =)
Sakura
[Storyboard]
All storyboarded images that have higher dimmensions than 640x480 must be resized, the playfiled is 640x480 so there's not really any need for the images to be larger than that unless they are scrolling images, and i dont see the lyrics scrolling anywhere.

[General]
You probably should add another break in the 2nd half like on [Yuki's Hard] (although that one doesnt fit imo)

[Normal]
Why not end the 1st kiai at the same spot as the other diffs? (01:51:202)
03:31:310 (2,1) - Please dont use kick sliders on the easiest diff D:

Nice mapset, contact me again when you've done fixes for a recheck (and maybe a bubble)
Topic Starter
loveFantasy

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Storyboard]
All storyboarded images that have higher dimmensions than 640x480 must be resized, the playfiled is 640x480 so there's not really any need for the images to be larger than that unless they are scrolling images, and i dont see the lyrics scrolling anywhere.
all image with >640 width is fixed.
it was my first map so i knew little about mapping limitation that time :o

[General]
You probably should add another break in the 2nd half like on [Yuki's Hard] (although that one doesnt fit imo)
well..at that part, all my diff were mapped so i don't need break

[Normal]
Why not end the 1st kiai at the same spot as the other diffs? (01:51:202)
instead remapped [Love] at that part so the kiai is consistent with [Normal], i think this is better
[Yuki's Hard] is guest diff and don't need the kiai to be the same, and it's good as it was imo
03:31:310 (2,1) - Please dont use kick sliders on the easiest diff D:
i think this is fine, also i asked enough testplayers for this diff to make sure it fits as easiest difficulty in my mapset

also adjust some tiny finish pattern in this diff

Nice mapset, contact me again when you've done fixes for a recheck (and maybe a bubble)
thanks for mod
Komeiji Yuki

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
You probably should add another break in the 2nd half like on [Yuki's Hard] (although that one doesnt fit imo) :p"
Sakura
Fair enough, it is such a nice map and song, i wish you the best of luck Cherry Bubble
Alace
Final nazi

<Normal>
00:28:702 (1) - add new combo (silly bug)

<Yuki>
03:42:397 (1) - new combo

that`s all
time to rank this (No KDS )
Topic Starter
loveFantasy

Alace wrote:

Final nazi

<Normal>
00:28:702 (1) - add new combo (silly bug)

<Yuki>
03:42:397 (1) - new combo
all fixed and thanks

also thanks Sakura Hana's bubble ;)
Alace
OK those tiny issues have been fixed
grats for your first ranked map
JoJo
终于!!!

~LF~ :oops:

Congraz~~~!
kanpakyin
妹子王LF叔叔
終於Ranked了 :S
Topic Starter
loveFantasy
thank you all :oops:
deohome123
congrat :)
Komeiji Yuki
Gratz BakaFantasy ;3

Also my 1st ranked guestdiff

噢噢 一回來看就bubble+rank了呢:O
KanaRin
太好了叔叔<3
spboxer3
恭喜阿 :)
---------------------------------------------
C R E A M
Congratz lovefantasy :D
I really love this song and very happy because finally this one is ranked.
_Kiva
:D/
辛苦了老幻想
DarkRingSystem
:P
一直觉得那个?号的miss 好萌 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD
Mystica
终于啊233
LF继续加油吧XD
kurohana
yuhuu, it's ranked >w< i love this song, the map is great! gongratz to your first ranked map :)
show more