forum

*2.50-2.80 Beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cookiedipp
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I was wondering if anyone could share some good beatmaps. Preferably ones between 2.50 and 2.80 in star difficulty. :oops: Thank you. ~
7ambda
Just add the user Tillerino as your friend, and type "!r" (without the quotations) when messaging the user. It's a bot that can give you tons of recommendations on maps in that star range.
Deva
stars>2.5 stars<2.8
shortpotato
hoyl fuking sht .suicide
Barusamikosu
Topic Starter
Cookiedipp

shortpotato wrote:

hoyl fuking sht .suicide
What?
Topic Starter
Cookiedipp

F1r3tar wrote:

Just add the user Tillerino as your friend, and type "!r" (without the quotations) when messaging the user. It's a bot that can give you tons of recommendations on maps in that star range.
Ah thanks, this has helped me a lot. :oops: Didn't know something like this existed.
Topic Starter
Cookiedipp
Bauxe

F1r3tar wrote:

Yeah but it doesn't give good maps, it gives shitty maps in most cases.
Topic Starter
Cookiedipp

Bauxe wrote:

F1r3tar wrote:

Hmm most of the maps it seems to be recommending for me so far are fine, although it has suggested some weird ones every now and again lol. Sometimes it can be a hit or miss, but still a nice tool to have around.
Bara-
It doesn't always give good maps quality wise, but good maps pp wise
chainpullz

Bauxe wrote:

F1r3tar wrote:

QFT
N0thingSpecial

shortpotato wrote:

hoyl fuking sht .suicide
Is this enlightmemt