forum

I'm doing better, but my accuracy is getting worse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
death_bestow
So over the past week I finally managed to raise my rank, that's fine and dandy.

However, my accuracy fell 4% over the same time period?

Any suggestions on how to improve this?
Yuudachi-kun
Focus on accuracy, numpty.
Saphirshroom
Play slower maps and try to get good acc.
On the other hand, your accuracy looks like it is beyond saving.
Angwar
Have you been making pp by beating harder maps than/ playing songs out of your comfort zone? In that case it would not be unusual. Once i started playing 4-5 stars map instead of staying with my 3 star maps with HR my accuracy greatly decreased but i still earned a heck of a lot of pp. It's pretty normal that your accuracy will be bad at first if you start playing songs at higher difficulties. Just keep playing.
Mahogany
Acc isn't important in terms of skill
DeathHydra
Your acc is not getting worse. Your acc is not improving because you play maps that are way too hard. Don't think about ranks for a while and improve your acc first by playing easier maps
- Milhofo -
You don't have a single S rank on your first score page, you're simply playing maps way ahead of your skill curve. You'll get to a point where only FC's will give you considerable amounts of pp, so you should start learning how to FC first.
vsprite
Play more
shortpotato
sry but its impossible
ZenithPhantasm

vsprite wrote:

Play more
FrzR
You're actually doing worse.
[ Kakuja ]
That accuracy wtf
Deva
You arent doing better, you are just mashing faster.
Your second top pp is a D.
You are beyond saving.
N0thingSpecial
Introducing the hit circle and the approach circle.

Like seriously play some AR8 maps and look at the God damn approach circle touch the hit circle, and then you tap.
Yuudachi-kun

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Introducing the hit circle and the approach circle.

Like seriously play some AR8 maps and look at the God damn approach circle touch the hit circle, and then you tap.
This is what I did but on maps I've already fc'd

i still have to do it
Sayorie
Hitting 100s is better than not hitting at all. You should focus on other skills first like reading—

You have to fix that, son.
Zalaria
I would recommend you take things a bit slower. Take a step back and try to either fix those scores, or play maps that you can consistently get good acc on (or full combo) with like, 95%+ I've been losing acc a bit lately as well but im trying to push it further up. Knowing me I can't fc anything sadly.
DeathHydra

Zalaria wrote:

I would recommend you take things a bit slower. Take a step back and try to either fix those scores, or play maps that you can consistently get good acc on (or full combo) with like, 95%+ I've been losing acc a bit lately as well but im trying to push it further up. Knowing me I can't fc anything sadly.
- Can't FC anything
- 99.46% acc
- many SS with hidden scores

How is that can't FC anything....
Yuudachi-kun
I recently can't fc much either.
N0thingSpecial

Khelly wrote:

Chronic shitmiss syndrome is strong
Yuudachi-kun

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Chronic shitmiss syndrome is strong
Everytime I get past 600x in GO-O-O-O-O-O-O-OLD I stop being able to read the map.
Zalaria

DeathAdderz wrote:

Zalaria wrote:

- Can't FC anything
- 99.46% acc
- many SS with hidden scores

How is that can't FC anything....
I'm prone to shitmisses lol
otoed1
replay maps you've fc'd with the goal of fcing them again with better acc.