forum

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Embraced by the Flame (English ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EchoingFury
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 29. August 2016 at 14:10:03

Artist: UNDEAD CORPORATION
Title: Embraced by the Flame (English ver.)
Tags: kaenbyou rin touhou chireiden subterranean animism lullaby of deserted hell unlucky morpheus get in the ring fuyuki
BPM: 215
Filesize: 8659kb
Play Time: 00:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (3,12 stars, 35 notes)
  2. Disintegration (7,8 stars, 1915 notes)
  3. MCB's Easy (1,58 stars, 97 notes)
Download: UNDEAD CORPORATION - Embraced by the Flame (English ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Beatmap is finally in a loved state!
And with that this project is on halt for the rest of time, I will not bother ranking this anymore.

Thanks everyone for your support, enjoy playing and take care of your fingers!
Arphimigon
The more I listen to this the more I want to GD.
Then the more I realise I'm bad at mapping songs like this.
Crap.
Topic Starter
EchoingFury
Do it, just do it!
Don't let your maps be dreams!
Just do it!

What diff would you want to do?
Xenok
What a nice song/map!

at 00:52:614 (1) - (and 01:52:893 (1) - ) I'd personnally mapped on the voice, I think it would have flowed better with the music, and it would have put some slower slider, looking like a break, but those single notes on the beats make it a bit weird to me :|

Maybe something like this:

And maybe I'd put AR10 on this difficulty and BPM (I tried to made Kynan testplay it but he couldn't read it :( )

Well, good chance with this map! :)
kyle
i will buy you supporter if you finish this
MCB
Have a star, I'll try to make as many GDs as I can until there is a usable product.
Shurgot
I want to make the Insane GD , i don't have many quality maps but you can look on this one https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484121 .
If it's enough quality mapping for you,i'll try to do this GD )
Topic Starter
EchoingFury

interestion wrote:

I want to make the Insane GD , i don't have many quality maps but you can look on this one https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484121 .
If it's enough quality mapping for you,i'll try to do this GD )
I will message you tomorrow about the GD, I am not home as of now
Shurgot
Ok
Alpe
R.I.P. fingers
ObeseManatee
Mapped 1 minute of the song so far, trying to go for under 6 stars. Let me know what you think, should I continue?
http://puu.sh/qGbKA/a12fc5e31e.osz
(Had some trouble submitting so here is a puush link instead.)
LigerZero
why not use AR10....? :/

btw GL.... :)
Sayuki
no Orin background? :(

edit: you should add these tags (if you want to): kaenbyou rin touhou chireiden subterranean animism lullaby of deserted hell unlucky morpheus get in the ring fuyuki
Topic Starter
EchoingFury
Alright, since I have been kjind of inactive for a couple of days, I will answer to the comments below:

LigerZero

LigerZero wrote:

why not use AR10....? :/

btw GL.... :)
AR 10 doesn't nessecarily play better on this map. For most players I asked to test, they performed a lot better on 9.8 since it is easier for spaced streams to be played on a lower AR.
It kind of serves as an assistance to see what is coming up, despite being only a small AR change of 0.2, many playershave performed better, gotten further in the passes even though they tested AR 9.8 first.

Hope this cleared things up

Sayuki

Sayuki wrote:

no Orin background? :(

edit: you should add these tags (if you want to): kaenbyou rin touhou chireiden subterranean animism lullaby of deserted hell unlucky morpheus get in the ring fuyuki
I didn't find a good background of orin alone with flames in it that fits the theme of the song as well as the one I am currently using does, sorry :(
Also thanks for the tags, will add them when I next update the beatmap.
Mazziv
dead :(
Stjpa

Mazziv wrote:

dead :(
Sadly :(
cedar
I'll be back to mod this when you have more high diffs :) or i could just mod the current highest diff, if you'd like (assuming you want mods).
Mazziv

burntcedar13 wrote:

I'll be back to mod this when you have more high diffs :) or i could just mod the current highest diff, if you'd like (assuming you want mods).
dude

its like

dead
LigerZero
in title remove "(english ver.)"

tags remove "unlucky morpheus fuyuki" (except you mapping kasha no sakebu yoru ni / embraced by the flame japanese version) and added "anco-0013 shunsatsu 瞬殺 火車の叫ぶ夜に kasha no sakebu yoru ni english version reitaisai12 みぃ sawacy pinetree kissing the mirror パインツリー mie 廃獄ララバイ"

No Kudosu
Suicune3
So I think a lot of us want you to continue working on this map. Yes, you haven't updated this in over a year, but I think this is definitely rankable if you just work on the hardest difficulty and get that ranked. I'm no mapper, but I truly enjoy playing this map and watching others do real good on this. I'll also add a screenshot with a recent Cookiezi FC with HD (809PP if ranked). https://www.dropbox.com/s/z561uyfndpltjb9/Screenshot%202017-12-22%2001.52.19.png?dl=0