forum

what use on mouse and pad? and what settings you have?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SenaOneeChan
Hello, i dont know, but actually my mouse has a bad aiming now i dont know is it the pad or the mouse, i try more pads and without pad, overall the same i think my mouse didnt work anytime with osu..

what do you use for mouse and what for pad to get best aiming? i play with speed 3,60 - 4,00 but i wont work .. i dont want to play with speed 2,00.. its too slow..

could someone give me tipps?

:) pls
Pawsu
Might want to be moved into G&R...
KanoSet
will first you need to know what's dpi.. you may wanna google that
for me, mouse: Deathadder chroma i would give it away for a potato at 600 dpi, ingame speed 1x
mousepad: worn cm storm speed rx
if you wanna a good mouse and keyboard "logitech g402 mouse" and "steelseries QCK" mousepad comes to mind
shortpotato
tips?? turn off mouse accel

everything else is preference and i guess how good ur mouse is
Yukitemi

shortpotato wrote:

everything else is preference
Yes, but you need to start from somewhere, and not everyone knows where to begin.

Tried many settings and end up with:
windows sets: 6\11
osu: x1
dpi: 800
Sayorie
Check your mouse's polling rate.
ZenithPhantasm
G303 and Artsisan mousepads
dung eater
da2013, mat everglide titan monstermat fnatic edition from 2007, still in good shape. rip everglide

half my vertical res as dpi, 1x
Angwar
1. You want to disable all mouse acceleration on your mouse. To do so disable "pointer precision" in the windows mouse settings. Also put the windows mouse speed on 6/11 because all other speeds cause lag.

2. I would need to know what pad and mouse you are using but in general every pad is "okay" although of course you can't go wrong if you spend a little extra money and get one like this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UE ... KKB0TFYD8Z

Mouse would depend on what you like, for example what grip you are using but in general i can advertise the razer deathadder, the zowie fk1 or fk2 and the one i am using the finalmouse 2015. Main thing is you want one without mouse acceleration and without a laser but instead an optical sensor.

3. Again i would need to know what dpi you are using on your mouse but 3-4 speed alone is already pretty fast. Since you seem to have only recently started it is not to late to change. Slower speed is needed to get more precise aiming. Don't worry you will get used to it really fast. You don't have to immediately put it waaay slower than what you are used to. But again i would need to know your dpi settings. I am playing with 800dpi and 1.66 ingame i think most people play around 1-2 ingame and 800 dpi.
Topic Starter
SenaOneeChan
Hallo
Sry for my last post. I have 2.66 and use 600 dpi ... I dont know i think iam a little better since i make that Post but I can see iam always to low to make 5 star songs that easy ... so u See streamer they play with pen? Is it better than mouse? I dont know where I can get more practise.
rikia
I use the Razer Taipan

x1 in osu

6/11 in in windows settings

500 DPI

The Mousepad I use is a Razer Mantis Speed

I barely have issues with my mouse on the edge of my mousepad, but it happens sometimes.

I probably need to get a bigger mousepad soon.
Lecoren
I prefer lower DPI, it makes you aim well