forum

Need help about triples please help fast!!!!!!!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlekoChan
Hello
I have a problem and the next I'm rank 29,000 and I've been frustrated because I have a problem when doing triples especially on slower triples and the last note of flawed triples because it is as if my finger stopped on the last note (stuck).
And what I want to know and will somehow specifies doing triples maybe it's me I'm wrong position your fingers.

SingleTap- Index Finger S / A

TY for help
Mahogany
click 3 times in rapid succession

That is how to do triples

you're welcome
-Makishima S-
zcz
czc
zcz
czc

Practice more, play more and whenever you get frustrated, quit the game. Simple.
There is NO magical potion what will make you do everything instantly better.
Myles

[Taiga] wrote:

play more
Deva
Play more.
Click more.
Aim more.
Click faster.
Aim faster.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Play more.
Saphirshroom
ply mor

edit: Sorry, I had to help fast. Here's the actual answer:
Play more.
Also, I would definitely play more No Title and Best FriendS to get better at key control.
Yuudachi-kun
I have this problem too and I'm 1.2k you're fucked op
DeathHydra
You can do streams but can't do triples? That's weird.

Seems like everyone was not serious in giving proper answer so here is a serious answer: Keep playing
shortpotato
well maybe u cant do the triple cause the bpm is too fast for you
KanoSet
you need to play more
Endie-
putting 10 exclamation marks behind your title isn't going to help you get any more serious answers.
Then again, "play more" is probably the best answer for fixing your issue lol
ZenithPhantasm

Endie- wrote:

putting 10 exclamation marks behind your title isn't going to help you get any more serious answers.
omg u counted them good for u can you count to 20 too?!?
Saphirshroom

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Endie- wrote:

omg u counted them good for u can you count to 20 too?!????!!!???!!!??!!?
FTFY
I counted them twice just to make sure
otoed1
Play maps with higher numbers of triples and just practice. Practice the motion too, eventually it will become muscle memory and you'll improve.
Topic Starter
BlekoChan
Thanks for the answers.
But what I did not realize and I fail often in the last note of the triple as my finger stop to do the triple.
I can do more streams and less (good in my opinion) but triples its dificult i have soo much song that does not have cause for FC 1 or 2 triple.
Another thing I notice is that I get to do all the triples it fits the slides even with songs with over 200 bpm.
I've tried to change the buttons to feel more confurtável but not so.
I do not know if you have to do like the way I put the hand.
- Milhofo -

Bleko wrote:

Another thing I notice is that I get to do all the triples it fits the slides even with songs with over 200 bpm.
If you mean you can make triples better if they're followed by a slider, it's probably because you're failing to time the 3rd note correctly (because slider starts are easier to hit than single notes).

What you should do is get slow maps with a lot of triples and play them while focusing on your finger movement, then figure out where the problem is, fix it, and memorize the new movement. Use the Half Time mod if you have to.
vsprite
Play more