forum

Segara & Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (Je Vis Pour Elle)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiro
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercredi 8 décembre 2010 at 16:53:18

Artist: Segara & Bocelli
Title: Vivo Per Lei (Je Vis Pour Elle)
Tags: Helene Andrea duo collab francais italiano italian french Card_N'FoRcE CnF
BPM: 68,03
Filesize: 8276kb
Play Time: 04:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,62 stars, 361 notes)
  2. Normal (1,37 stars, 228 notes)
Download: Segara & Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (Je Vis Pour Elle)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
8th beatmap. I thought I would do something special for my 8th one, so I made a collab with Card_N'FoRcE on a duo between Helene Segara and Andrea Bocelli.
Redownload if downloaded before 12/08.

I know, there are only two diffs.
I know, the map isn't one of these super-excited maps that only have their difficulty for them.
But would that prevent people from enjoying it ? If so, there is clearly something wrong with them.

So, here it is, and enjoy it for it being calm, don't hate it for it not being hard.

Storyboard by Card_N'FoRcE.
Combo colours by Odaril.
Topic Starter
Shiro
changelog:

1. 11/28: Uploaded and moved to pending.
  2. 11/29: Odaril's fixes according to Beuchi-chan's post.
  3. 12/01: Card_N'FoRcE's fixes according to Beuchi-chan's post, added a simple storyboard to display the mapper's name.
  4. 12/03: Fixes according to Jarby's mod.
    Fix according to Lanttu's mod.
    Fixes according to Jeffro's mod.
    Odaril's fixes according to Rukarioman's mod.
  5. 12/04: Card_N'FoRcE's fixes according to Rukarioman's mod.
  6. 12/05: Card_N'FoRcE's fixes and Odaril's fixes according to Garven's mod.
  7. 12/06: Odaril's fixes according to Zekira's mod.
  8. 12/07: Odaril's fixes according to jericho2442's mod.
  9. 12/08: Card_N'FoRcE's fixes according to jericho2442's mod.
    first bubble by jericho2442 !
    ranked :)
Beuchi
Hi~ <3

Remember these are just suggestions you can totslly ignore :P

~All Diffs~
- Timing seems perfect, but maybe you will need another Timing Section for the end around 04:13:716. Don't trust me though, I'm not good at timing, it just sounds a bit off imo
- Do you plan to make images with your names so we know who mapped which part? It would be useful oxo.
- Have you thought about using a silent sliderwhistle (or whatever the name of the slidertrack sound is)? Sometimes it sounds really loud and a bit ugly... >.<

~Normal~
01:17:764 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I'd recommend to increase the spacing on all the objects instead of making jumps, it's the easiest diff after all... =x
01:39:813 (1,1) - Delete New Combos here? o.o
01:42:459 (1) - This part sounds too loud, decrease the colume of the timing section? >.<
02:47:725 (1) - I don't really understand these sudden changes from normal to soft sets, I'd just decrease the volume of the hitsounds but leaving the normal set oxo
03:01:836 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Again here, I'd recommend to increase the spacing instead of making jumps.

~Hard~
01:42:459 (1) - Same as in Easy, this part sounds too loud >.<
01:53:925 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Just throwing my personal opinion here, but I think this breaks totally the flow with those stops D:
02:00:981 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
02:47:725 (1) - Again, I don't understand the changes from normal to soft hitsounds.
03:05:364 (1) - This might be too nazi but... Stack the endpoint with the previous (3)?
03:42:737 (1,2,3) - These 3 notes sound a bit off... But I can't put them on a better place... :/
04:09:527 (1) - Use soft hitsounds for the end of the spinner?

Lovely <3
Good luck with this!! :3 *star*
Topic Starter
Shiro

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Hi~ <3

Remember these are just suggestions you can totslly ignore :P totslly *nods*

~All Diffs~
- Timing seems perfect, but maybe you will need another Timing Section for the end around 04:13:716. Don't trust me though, I'm not good at timing, it just sounds a bit off imo will see with Card_N'FoRcE for that
- Do you plan to make images with your names so we know who mapped which part? It would be useful oxo. Yeah ;_;
- Have you thought about using a silent sliderwhistle (or whatever the name of the slidertrack sound is)? Sometimes it sounds really loud and a bit ugly... >.< Normal or soft ?

~Normal~
01:39:813 (1,1) - Delete New Combos here? o.o nope, it's done for teh colourshaxxx
02:47:725 (1) - I don't really understand these sudden changes from normal to soft sets, I'd just decrease the volume of the hitsounds but leaving the normal set oxo change of mapper, also I kinda like it, since Helene Segara has a more high-pitched voice, it does fit imo, I'll increase the volume a bit

~Hard~
01:53:925 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Just throwing my personal opinion here, but I think this breaks totally the flow with those stops D: Yeah I thought it was weird, I'm gonna remap that
02:00:981 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^ same
02:47:725 (1) - Again, I don't understand the changes from normal to soft hitsounds. same answer as for Normal
03:42:737 (1,2,3) - These 3 notes sound a bit off... But I can't put them on a better place... :/ They are... but the lyrics there are offbeat
04:09:527 (1) - Use soft hitsounds for the end of the spinner? okay

Lovely <3 :)
Good luck with this!! :3 I will need it... *star*
Thanks for the mod !
Card N'FoRcE

Beuchi-chan wrote:

~All Diffs~
- Timing seems perfect, but maybe you will need another Timing Section for the end around 04:13:716. Don't trust me though, I'm not good at timing, it just sounds a bit off imo
- Do you plan to make images with your names so we know who mapped which part? It would be useful oxo. I'm going to do that, obviously. :P

~Normal~
01:17:764 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I'd recommend to increase the spacing on all the objects instead of making jumps, it's the easiest diff after all... =x I don't think they should be considered "Jumps" since they're really tiny, but you're right anyway. Fixed, it also looks better.
01:42:459 (1) - This part sounds too loud, decrease the colume of the timing section? >.< Odaril took care of that :D
03:01:836 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Again here, I'd recommend to increase the spacing instead of making jumps. Same as above

~Hard~
01:42:459 (1) - Same as in Easy, this part sounds too loud >.< As said above, fixed
03:05:364 (1) - This might be too nazi but... Stack the endpoint with the previous (3)? Redesigned some patterns (tweaked some spacing, fixed)

Lovely <3
Good luck with this!! :3 *star*
Thanks for modding ^^
Here:
Download: Helene Segara and Andrea Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (Je Vis Pour Elle) (Odaril) [Normal].osu
Download: Helene Segara and Andrea Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (Je Vis Pour Elle) (Odaril) [Hard].osu

Card N'FoRcE
Storyboarded names, for the moment.

Download: VPL_SB.zip
Kurai
Hélène Segara... I lol'd xD
Jarby
Cool kids use ampersands in artist fields.

Normal:

01:39:813 (1,1) - Remove new combo, these lengths clash with the previous sections for no good reason.

Hard:

00:29:697 (1,1) - Remove new combo, these lengths clash with the previous sections for no good reason.
01:41:357 (1) - Remove new combo.
There were some other consistencies in combo length throughout, but who gives a fuck reall
02:52:134 (1,2,3) - Use the magic of ctrl+h to fix the symmetry.
Topic Starter
Shiro

Jarby wrote:

Cool kids use ampersands in artist fields. k

Normal:

01:39:813 (1,1) - Remove new combo, these lengths clash with the previous sections for no good reason. There is a reason actually, but yeah.

Hard:

00:29:697 (1,1) - Remove new combo, these lengths clash with the previous sections for no good reason. There is a reason actually... but yeah.
01:41:357 (1) - Remove new combo. no sir :/
There were some other consistencies in combo length throughout, but who gives a fuck reall Well actually the combos do make sense
02:52:134 (1,2,3) - Use the magic of ctrl+h to fix the symmetry. I did it for him.
Thanks for the mod.
Lanttu
Oh, I love this combo color thing you guys are doing<3

[Hard]
01:42:459 (1) - This change to normal-hitsounds doesn't sound nice to my ears at this part of the song. ;_; Maybe continue the same hitsound pattern that Odaril used before this? If not, please lower the volume of this section couple of ticks?
03:09:333 (1) - Exactly the same slider as in beginning, maybe make it different? >:

..And the same hitsound suggestions to [Normal]. I simply couldn't find anything else that bugged me, sorry for not being very helpful. OTL *throws you a star*
Topic Starter
Shiro

Lanttu wrote:

Oh, I love this combo color thing you guys are doing<3 o/

[Hard]
01:42:459 (1) - This change to normal-hitsounds doesn't sound nice to my ears at this part of the song. ;_; Maybe continue the same hitsound pattern that Odaril used before this? If not, please lower the volume of this section couple of ticks? Card_N'FoRcE agreed, changed.
03:09:333 (1) - Exactly the same slider as in beginning, maybe make it different? >: He wants to keep it like that for now.

..And the same hitsound suggestions to [Normal]. I simply couldn't find anything else that bugged me, sorry for not being very helpful. OTL *throws you a star* Help is help, thanks.
Jeffro
[General]
The 2nd timing section for the volume can be exactly on the note, peppy fixed that bug that made the note sound different if you missclicked and stuff.

[Normal]
00:18:453 (3) - Not exactly the same at the end, use ctrl-h to check if its symmetrical.
01:01:889 (3) - ^ only you can't check this one with ctrl-h :(
01:49:515 (1) - ^ Almost but just a few pixels off :P
03:30:721 (3) - ^

[Hard]
01:55:468 (5) - I don't like the curve of this slider.
02:02:524 (5) - ^
02:45:740 (2) - Not symmetrical D:
02:57:426 (4) - Hold alt and move this 1 pixel to the left :P

Most of this mod is nazi'ing but good map <3
Topic Starter
Shiro

Jeffro wrote:

[General]
The 2nd timing section for the volume can be exactly on the note, peppy fixed that bug that made the note sound different if you missclicked and stuff. I don't like doing this, I prefer to place it before the note, it's clearer for me, and for the modder.

[Normal]
00:18:453 (3) - Not exactly the same at the end, use ctrl-h to check if its symmetrical. Fixed by myself o/
01:01:889 (3) - ^ only you can't check this one with ctrl-h :( same
01:49:515 (1) - ^ Almost but just a few pixels off :P same
03:30:721 (3) - ^ same

[Hard]
01:55:468 (5) - I don't like the curve of this slider. I like it, myself. Not changing.
02:02:524 (5) - ^ same
02:45:740 (2) - Not symmetrical D: fixed by myself
02:57:426 (4) - Hold alt and move this 1 pixel to the left :P changed its location

Most of this mod is nazi'ing but good map <3
Rukario
General:
Please remove the unnecessary transparency on Odaril.png and cnf.png on the right side.

Normal:
Maybe tick rate 1 for this diff?
00:18:452 (3) - take this slider 00:11:397 (3) - and make a horizontal flip of it. looks better
00:28:374 (1,2) - Maybe don't stack these? I actually missed there because I was confused if that was a 1/4 or a 1/2.
01:01:007 (1) - one grid right so the spacing is right.
01:33:199 - add a note here to stay consistent to the previous combo?
01:40:254 - maybe add a note here too?
01:51:720 - ^
02:19:502 (1,2) - I'd like these unstacked better again^^
03:30:720 (3) - the same as the first slider that I mentioned.
03:33:587 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - flip these vertically

Hard:
01:17:764 (1) - start this 1/4 earlier but end it at the same time?
02:05:170 (3) - spacing
03:24:988 - add a note?
03:54:313 - ^

Beautiful map.
Star + KD Star~
Topic Starter
Shiro

Rukarioman wrote:

General:
Please remove the unnecessary transparency on Odaril.png and cnf.png on the right side. Done.

Normal:
Maybe tick rate 1 for this diff? okay
00:18:452 (3) - take this slider 00:11:397 (3) - and make a horizontal flip of it. looks better Did.
01:33:199 - add a note here to stay consistent to the previous combo? The absence of note here is done on purpose, you find the same in the two next combos
01:40:254 - maybe add a note here too? same
03:33:587 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - flip these vertically Looks a lot better, thanks

Hard:
02:05:170 (3) - spacing oups, indeed

Beautiful map.
Star + KD Star~
Thanks for the mod!
Card N'FoRcE

Rukarioman wrote:

General:
Please remove the unnecessary transparency on Odaril.png and cnf.png on the right side. NO DAMN NO. IT'S NEEDED FOR THE STORYBOARD. ODARIL WHY DID YOU DO THAT. Replace with the old ones in the archive i first sent you. Ask me about the SB next time, please ;~;

Normal:
00:28:374 (1,2) - Maybe don't stack these? I actually missed there because I was confused if that was a 1/4 or a 1/2. Ok :<
01:01:007 (1) - one grid right so the spacing is right. This was ok when i mapped it, actually. Fixed
01:51:720 - add a note here Nope :<
02:19:502 (1,2) - I'd like these unstacked better again^^ Same, done.

Hard:
01:17:764 (1) - start this 1/4 earlier but end it at the same time? That sounds weird... The intention is to stop following the voice and follow the music here.
03:24:988 - add a note? Nope
03:54:313 - ^ Nope

Beautiful map.
Star + KD Star~
Thanks for modding ^^

Normal Updated:
ATTACH[Segara & Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (Je Vis Pour Elle) (Odaril) [Normal].osu]

Remember to replace the names with the old ones, please.

EDIT: New update. Download the whole zip to fix everything. I also edited some hitsounds in my parts and i removed that normal-whistle everyone hates =D. New hitsound instead, give me opinions.

Download: megafix.zip

Download: Segara & Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (Je Vis Pour Elle) (Odaril) [Normal].osu
Dotsu
~STAR~
Jarby

Odaril wrote:

There were some other consistencies in combo length throughout, but who gives a fuck reall Well actually the combos do make sense
That doesn't make them any less inconsistent.
Mianki
Awesome duet, good to see different songs on osu :D Liked this ^^
Star~
KRZY
As per Odaril's request~

[Normal]
02:27:660 (4) - Sounds better when the volume for the whole slider is slightly turned down.
03:04:923 (2) - Why not overlap with the previous note (03:03:159 (2))? :3

[Hard]
02:10:241 (X) - Would play better if a note was placed here than not, is there any way that can be arranged?
02:10:462 (X) - ^

This is the most aesthetically pleasing map I have modded so far. The custom combo colours and SB name colours are just awesome. Thank you for introducing me to such a great map and piece of music. :)

Have a star and a kudosu star.
Garven
Quit ranking your maps before I can get to them. :<

[General]
Please cut the unnecessary transparency from cnf and odaril.png please.
Remove normal-hitwhistle and normal-whistleslider.wav since they're not being used.
The slider ticks don't sound very good to me for this song. :x
Hey, it's only two difficulties. And there doesn't seem to be a super-excited map that is for me in here. ww

[Normal]
Having a higher OD compared to AR doesn't make sense. Line them up.

Odaril:
I kind of wish that you kept the same spacing as CnF so that your circles don't slightly overlap each other.
00:57:920 (1) - This didn't feel like a good spot for a spinner to me. Though it looks like you use them a lot for the held notes. I find the spinners kind of detract from the slow and smooth layout you two have set up since spinners tend to communicate more of a spinspinspinspinspinspinspinfasterfasterspinspin feel instead of something smooth and fluid. But anyway, just my two cents on that.
01:11:591 (1) - Start this spinner at 01:11:370 - ?
03:44:170 (1) - Felt kind of short to me.
04:00:046 (1) - ^ And the note afterward is worryingly soon too.
04:16:803 (1) - Silence/lower the volume on this spinner dramatically, please.

CnF:
01:04:314 (4) - Think you can smooth this slider out a little? The kinks on the insides are painful to look at for so long. ;_;
02:52:134 - This part feels disproportionately louder compared to the rest.

[Hard]

Odaril:
03:43:509 (1) - Remove that whistle from the slider body please. ><
04:16:803 (1) - Silence/lower the volume on this spinner a bit more, please.

CnF:
01:24:820 (1) - Remove that whistle from the slider body please. ><

It's nice, but I shouldn't play this when I should be in bed. :P
Card N'FoRcE

Garven wrote:

Quit ranking your maps before I can get to them. :<

[General]
Please cut the unnecessary transparency from cnf and odaril.png please. Read what i said before. There's a reason why there's transparency to the right (and it's not THAT BIG much to overload the sb)

[Normal]
Having a higher OD compared to AR doesn't make sense. Line them up. I'll let Odaril decide
CnF:
01:04:314 (4) - Think you can smooth this slider out a little? The kinks on the insides are painful to look at for so long. ;_; Ok, done (i think)
02:52:134 - This part feels disproportionately louder compared to the rest. Indeed, the volume was slightly higher than how it was supposed to be, fixed

[Hard]

Odaril:
CnF:
01:24:820 (1) - Remove that whistle from the slider body please. >< But i want it :<
Thanks for modding.

Download: Segara & Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (Je Vis Pour Elle) (Odaril) [Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Shiro

Garven wrote:

Quit ranking your maps before I can get to them. :< b-but ;_; I didn't even remember I had asked you for a mod

[General]
Please cut the unnecessary transparency from cnf and odaril.png please. Card_N'FoRcE said he was using it.
Remove normal-hitwhistle and normal-whistleslider.wav since they're not being used. I give my maps the standard sampleset, I'd rather not.
The slider ticks don't sound very good to me for this song. :x I thought silencing ticks was unrankable. o_o
Hey, it's only two difficulties. And there doesn't seem to be a super-excited map that is for me in here. ww

[Normal]
Having a higher OD compared to AR doesn't make sense. Line them up. Okay.

Odaril:
I kind of wish that you kept the same spacing as CnF so that your circles don't slightly overlap each other. Okay, re-spaced the whole diff.
00:57:920 (1) - This didn't feel like a good spot for a spinner to me. Though it looks like you use them a lot for the held notes. I find the spinners kind of detract from the slow and smooth layout you two have set up since spinners tend to communicate more of a spinspinspinspinspinspinspinfasterfasterspinspin feel instead of something smooth and fluid. But anyway, just my two cents on that. But I hate slow down slider for held notes... ;_; made a normal speed slider
01:11:591 (1) - Start this spinner at 01:11:370 - ? okay
03:44:170 (1) - Felt kind of short to me. made a bit longer
04:00:046 (1) - ^ And the note afterward is worryingly soon too. Made longer, and for the note, I don't think it's a problem with a slow BPM.
04:16:803 (1) - Silence/lower the volume on this spinner dramatically, please. woops, forgot that

[Hard]

Odaril:
03:43:509 (1) - Remove that whistle from the slider body please. >< okay :(
04:16:803 (1) - Silence/lower the volume on this spinner a bit more, please. Forgot that, too

It's nice, but I shouldn't play this when I should be in bed. :P bad boy
Thanks for the mod
Zekira
[General]
Please check the green lines that are unsnapped if you really want them to be like that.

[Normal]
01:04:314 (4 and other slow sliders) - [Opinion]...really, really, really slow. The song and SV is already slow in itself... is it really necessary to make this @_@ Not to mention a jump after some of them...
On a sidenote I like how this difficulty actually requires sightreading in a reasonable degree.
01:28:348 (1) - symmetry?
01:31:876 (1) - hitsound on tail?
01:35:404 (1) - ^
03:04:923 (2) - [Suggestion] put below 1 instead of to the left

[Hard]
00:53:069 (1) - kinda ruined the curve of the combo
00:56:156 (1) - remove NC
02:06:052 (5) - maybe a bit nazi, but I think you can improve the look of this slider...
03:28:074 (1) - *super nazi* not perfectly stacked below
03:42:737 (1,2,3,1) - snap to 1/3, shorten slider to white tick (tail)
04:16:582 (4) - highly suggest delete
Topic Starter
Shiro

Zekira wrote:

[General]
Please check the green lines that are unsnapped if you really want them to be like that. I don't think unsnapped timing sections are a problem ? ;_;

[Normal]
On a sidenote I like how this difficulty actually requires sightreading in a reasonable degree. :D
01:28:348 (1) - symmetry? that slider was not meant to be symmetrical
01:31:876 (1) - hitsound on tail? I put the hitnormal there there
01:35:404 (1) - ^ Added whistle on (3)

[Hard]
00:53:069 (1) - kinda ruined the curve of the combo what
00:56:156 (1) - remove NC it's there for a reason
02:06:052 (5) - maybe a bit nazi, but I think you can improve the look of this slider... okay
03:42:737 (1,2,3,1) - snap to 1/3, shorten slider to white tick (tail) took me forever... but done
04:16:582 (4) - highly suggest delete okay
Thanks for the mod.
Card N'FoRcE

Zekira wrote:

[General]
Please check the green lines that are unsnapped if you really want them to be like that.

[Normal]
01:04:314 (4 and other slow sliders) - [Opinion]...really, really, really slow. The song and SV is already slow in itself... is it really necessary to make this @_@ Not to mention a jump after some of them... Yes, slow to enhance the voice.
03:04:923 (2) - [Suggestion] put below 1 instead of to the left Huh? o.o

[Hard]
03:28:074 (1) - *super nazi* not perfectly stacked below You can't notice that with the new stacking code :P (Also i'd like to avoid messing up the colour-hax ;_;)
No updates, then
I didn't understand what you mean at [Normal] 03:04:923 (2) ...
Zekira
If you would look at that part again, it's a formation of slider-note-slider-note-slider-note, and the sliders form a shape of a pinwheel of sorts. The notes, however, appear to the left-left-right of the pinwheel, where IMO it would look better if it would be left-down-right
jericho2442
CnF it is quite easy enough to get the IDENTICAL effect on the SB without having the unnecessary transparency ;)

but as you said its 1.08X load so its not really much anyway to care about xD

Normal
check every spinner once you have finished the mod to make sure they have kept there new combos

Card N'FoRcE
00:29:918 (2) - the flow of this note to the vocals you are following is really bad, give it either of these to follow the vocals better and to not kill your flow, or if you can find a better way please do, but this really kills your flow :/

(suggestion) 03:01:836 (1,2,1,2) - make this pattern so that both of the (2)s stack under each other

Odaril
(suggestion) 01:57:453 (5) - give this a new combo so that it flows the same as 02:03:626 (1)
04:15:701 (5,6) - im not 100% sure of how your wanting to time these 2 notes, are you follow rhythm or vocals, if your following vocals you sound abit early

Hard
check every spinner once you have finished the mod to make sure they have kept there new combos

Card N'FoRcE
(suggestion) 02:27:660 (6,7,8) - only a tiiiiiny thing, but these note's have abit different spacing even though they are the same timing, think about fixing this ;p

Odaril
03:42:700 (1,2,3) - the spacing you have used here is NASTY to read because its the same as your 1/4 part and this is 1/3 notes, pleeease give it this spacing so it goes with your current DS

03:43:582 (1) - remove this new combo, plays much better without it
(suggestion) 04:08:424 (3) - this slider is abit ugly, give it a better curve since all the other sliders look nice?

-----------------------------------------------------------

niiiice maps, call me back once you have fixed the few things ;)
Topic Starter
Shiro

jericho2442 wrote:

Normal

Odaril
(suggestion) 01:57:453 (5) - give this a new combo so that it flows the same as 02:03:626 (1) No. The new combo at 02:03:626 - only indicates the singer has changed.
04:15:701 (5,6) - im not 100% sure of how your wanting to time these 2 notes, are you follow rhythm or vocals, if your following vocals you sound abit early Indeed, used 1/6 to snap them correctly.

Hard

Odaril
03:42:700 (1,2,3) - the spacing you have used here is NASTY to read because its the same as your 1/4 part and this is 1/3 notes, pleeease give it this spacing so it goes with your current DS Commented on IRC. ;_;

03:43:582 (1) - remove this new combo, plays much better without it changed the combo pattern but I really can't remove that new combo, it would fuck the whole combo pattern
(suggestion) 04:08:424 (3) - this slider is abit ugly, give it a better curve since all the other sliders look nice? done

-----------------------------------------------------------

niiiice maps, call me back once you have fixed the few things ;)
Thanks for the mod.
Card N'FoRcE

jericho2442 wrote:

CnF it is quite easy enough to get the IDENTICAL effect on the SB without having the unnecessary transparency ;) Not really, there's a tiny little difference.

but as you said its 1.08X load so its not really much anyway to care about xD Exactly.

Normal
Card N'FoRcE
00:29:918 (2) - the flow of this note to the vocals you are following is really bad, give it either of these to follow the vocals better and to not kill your flow, or if you can find a better way please do, but this really kills your flow :/ Followed the first image ^^
(suggestion) 03:01:836 (1,2,1,2) - make this pattern so that both of the (2)s stack under each other Maybe this is what Zekira meant too. Ok done btw.

Hard
Card N'FoRcE
(suggestion) 02:27:660 (6,7,8) - only a tiiiiiny thing, but these note's have abit different spacing even though they are the same timing, think about fixing this ;p Oh. Didn't notice because the end of the slider doesn't have an approach circle and i get fooled sometimes. Done
Thanks for modding.

Completing the SB, uploading a full archive soon.

EDIT:
Completed storyboard + little fixes and updates:
(Odaril will love me)

If AImod says there's no BG, it's stupid, ignore him.
The SB is optimized at 99,9999%. If someone wants to nazi it, go ahead, but i'll lickely refuse everything.

Now we're ready to go~
jericho2442
kk full recheck done, few file things sorted in irc, everything seems perfect now

enjoy the floaty thing ;)
show more