forum

Stereo Dive Foundation - Genesis

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mikyuun
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 at 6:22:19 PM

Artist: Stereo Dive Foundation
Title: Genesis
Source: Dimension W
Tags: stereo dive foundation dimension w genesis wonderbeat DnB white hair boy psp
BPM: 173.85
Filesize: 19009kb
Play Time: 03:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dimension Wonderbeat (6.72 stars, 1009 notes)
Download: Stereo Dive Foundation - Genesis
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I love this anime and songs so HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY:3
But maybe this map has a dumb shit combo because this is my first map :d
Wallpaper : http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wall ... ff64df.jpg
[ Kuki ]
Very good anime and song indeed! Im making a map for this too(: Not uploaded yet though. xD But I found some mistakes in your map. For one, I recommend that you check Aimod! Aimod will help with the subtle mistakes in the map, so hopefully you can fix them!

@00:07:676 you should scoot combo 3 to 00:07:590 so it can be snapped to a tick rather than in the middle of those two ticks.

@00:08:538 I suggest you move combo 6 to 00:08:452 on the red tick rather than the blue one. Because when I test played it, it felt unnatural. In general, I think you should only include the blue ticks for stacks, streams, or sliders that correspond to each other, like what you did @00:22:339, and etc, enabling the whole map to flow naturally! (:

Other than that, its more or less checking Aimod and making sure your endings are snapped and timings. Good luck! Good job on the map! ~
Topic Starter
Mikyuun

[ KukiLoli ] wrote:

Very good anime and song indeed! Im making a map for this too(: Not uploaded yet though. xD But I found some mistakes in your map. For one, I recommend that you check Aimod! Aimod will help with the subtle mistakes in the map, so hopefully you can fix them!

@00:07:676 you should scoot combo 3 to 00:07:590 so it can be snapped to a tick rather than in the middle of those two ticks.

@00:08:538 I suggest you move combo 6 to 00:08:452 on the red tick rather than the blue one. Because when I test played it, it felt unnatural. In general, I think you should only include the blue ticks for stacks, streams, or sliders that correspond to each other, like what you did @00:22:339, and etc, enabling the whole map to flow naturally! (:

Other than that, its more or less checking Aimod and making sure your endings are snapped and timings. Good luck! Good job on the map! ~

Thank you :3 I have fix it Hope you can help me~ :)
[ Kuki ]
More mod for Dimension Wonderbeat Diff (:
@00:09:660(1) - Needs to be snapped
@00:38:556 (1) - also needs to be snapped
@00:44:653 (1) - needs to be snapped again
@00:29:326 (2,3,4) - I suggest that you move those 3 beats a tad bit closer to combo 5, since they are coming at a rather fast speed

And again, please look in Aimod, it'll tell you which other notes need to be snapped (: Aimod can be located by holding ctrl + shift+ A . If you have any questions about beatmapping and etc just feel free to message me in-game or just pm!

Another thing is to hold off on combos that exceed 15 beats, unless its a stream that is, but most combos should be somewhere in between the 1-15 zone.
For example you should start a NC (new combo) @00:21:908 (16)

One more thing I barely noticed was that your map is AR 10. I suggest you put it to AR 9 since most maps don't really use AR 10. (:
There's also other things I have noticed, but my laziness is starting to get to me. Rip. ;-; I'll be sure to be checking up on your map though. Once the diff is done, i'll give a full mod! (: For now it'll just be bits and pieces of a mod xD. thank you for your time ~
Topic Starter
Mikyuun

[ KukiLoli ] wrote:

More mod for Dimension Wonderbeat Diff (:
@00:09:660(1) - Needs to be snapped
@00:38:556 (1) - also needs to be snapped
@00:44:653 (1) - needs to be snapped again
@00:29:326 (2,3,4) - I suggest that you move those 3 beats a tad bit closer to combo 5, since they are coming at a rather fast speed

And again, please look in Aimod, it'll tell you which other notes need to be snapped (: Aimod can be located by holding ctrl + shift+ A . If you have any questions about beatmapping and etc just feel free to message me in-game or just pm!

Another thing is to hold off on combos that exceed 15 beats, unless its a stream that is, but most combos should be somewhere in between the 1-15 zone.
For example you should start a NC (new combo) @00:21:908 (16)

One more thing I barely noticed was that your map is AR 10. I suggest you put it to AR 9 since most maps don't really use AR 10. (:
There's also other things I have noticed, but my laziness is starting to get to me. Rip. ;-; I'll be sure to be checking up on your map though. Once the diff is done, i'll give a full mod! (: For now it'll just be bits and pieces of a mod xD. thank you for your time ~
THANK YOU but AR 9 so slow so i just do AR 10 ;)
Aikyuu-Chan
Hi! :D

[General]
TIMING: Good.
Inherited Points: Good.
Offset: Good.
I will GD this soon.

BUT...
I thought 100% hitsound for this map IS NOT recommend.
I suggest you for using 91~95% because this map is dNb.

Next mod? Soon ;)

EDIT: 800 object is too few... Add some streams or any else for your extra diff. :)
Topic Starter
Mikyuun

Aikyuu-Chan wrote:

Hi! :D

[General]
TIMING: Good.
Inherited Points: Good.
Offset: Good.
I will GD this soon.

BUT...
I thought 100% hitsound for this map IS NOT recommend.
I suggest you for using 91~95% because this map is dNb.

Next mod? Soon ;)

EDIT: 800 object is too few... Add some streams or any else for your extra diff. :)
THANK YOU SO MUNCH .I HAVE FIX IT AND I HAVE PUT SOME STREAM IN THERE 8-)
Aikyuu-Chan
I'm sorry for late reply.
I don't know, but...
DID YOU USING MY TIMING WITH CORRECTLY?
I barely can test or PLAY your map, sorry but, the timing IS REALLY SUCKS :( :o
Do you want me to correct your map again and I will send the file soon.
How about you?
Topic Starter
Mikyuun

Aikyuu-Chan wrote:

I'm sorry for late reply.
I don't know, but...
DID YOU USING MY TIMING WITH CORRECTLY?
I barely can test or PLAY your map, sorry but, the timing IS REALLY SUCKS :( :o
Do you want me to correct your map again and I will send the file soon.
How about you?
YES :o AND I have to fix some more dumb sh*t combo too :?
Aikyuu-Chan
EDIT:

Timing
01:18:406 ~ 01:29:387 BAD
01:29:431 ~ 02:30:357 BAD
02:30:400 ~ 02:35:885 CHANGE
02:35:885 ~ 03:08:971 ADD NEW TIMING ♬+
03:30:242 DELETE

New download?
Here:

DOWNLOAD!

Edit: Your compose is not change. Just your timing is changed and corrected by me. Enjoy and good luck! ;)
Topic Starter
Mikyuun

Aikyuu-Chan wrote:

EDIT:

Timing
01:18:406 ~ 01:29:387 BAD
01:29:431 ~ 02:30:357 BAD
02:30:400 ~ 02:35:885 CHANGE
02:35:885 ~ 03:08:971 ADD NEW TIMING ♬+
03:30:242 DELETE

New download?
Here:

DOWNLOAD!

Edit: Your compose is not change. Just your timing is changed and corrected by me. Enjoy and good luck! ;)
THANKS BUT OMG LOL THAT'S HARD TO REPLY :)
HERE ENJOYYYY MY SERVICEEEEE:
http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/Anime-Kafuu-Chino-Gochuumon-wa-Usagi-Desu-ka-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%86%D1%83-2812422.jpeg
jasonw
I would suggest dropping the ar to 9.5
Topic Starter
Mikyuun
Done AR 9.5 :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.