i voted #666 what can this mean D:

Flabby-chan
I support teams that support potato <3
codybaby
im looking to play on a team.
Fluffy Snowie
What registration has closed or not? My team wanna join it xD
Risa
Registration isn't closed but if u register now your team will be placed in the waiting list as there are already more than 16 teams signed up for both brackets.
Dznutz
I'm looking to play on a team, pm me in game or inbox. Thank you
Cinia Atlantica
3k, interested in playing for the 1-10k bracket! Please PM if you're looking for someone!
Corefish
Looking for 1k-10k team Currently 7.2k
Firebool
Dear map pool pickers 1-10k . Welcome to 2009. You are so perverts. ^_^
Endaris
Pool for 10-50k is kinda unbalanced with HR being fairly ridiculous and other stuff pretty easy.
Some interesting choices that I like though.
Ekin
We need a reschedule asap, UTC 16:00 is not okay for me. I will be unavailable to join if the match is between UTC 15:00-17:00.

Thanks!
Risa

Endaris wrote:

Pool for 10-50k is kinda unbalanced with HR being fairly ridiculous and other stuff pretty easy.
If u want to discuss the mappool i suggest joining the Discord channel
przepson

Ezonie wrote:

Endaris wrote:

If u want to discuss the mappool i suggest joining the Discord channel
I KNEW IT
salkin
Why there is no Beatmap Pack for the Map Pool.... It sucks to download every single map for their own...also the TieBreaker isnt a TieBreaker... TieBreaker doesnt only mean a long map, also it should be harder than the rest of the map pool....
Topic Starter
_Tyler

xX-salkin-Xx wrote:

Why there is no Beatmap Pack for the Map Pool.... It sucks to download every single map for their own...also the TieBreaker isnt a TieBreaker... TieBreaker doesnt only mean a long map, also it should be harder than the rest of the map pool....
A pack was considered, but there was no interest on the discord server.
salkin

Sexual Tentacle wrote:

xX-salkin-Xx wrote:

A pack was considered, but there was no interest on the discord server.
Would be nice when you do this, it doesn't need much time and you only need to put ONE link in the Doc :D
Risa

xX-salkin-Xx wrote:

Would be nice when you do this, it doesn't need much time and you only need to put ONE link in the Doc :D
If you can get more people to show interest for the mappool pack then sure we'll do it.
Otherwise then I'm sorry but you have to individually download the maps.
Or maybe since it's simple and quick you can help us by making one yourself and sharing it for the others ; just like what someone from the 10k-50k bracket did :p
Raniemi
Crazy mappool :O
[DarkKirito]
i want a mappackage too, it's pretty useful and it's just annoying to download every song allone
Luna-
Thanks for the mappool package this time
-Ray
tfw our team is never streamed ,_,
Topic Starter
_Tyler

-Ray wrote:

tfw our team is never streamed ,_,
Rescheduled games lose stream priority to non rescheduled games, captains should consider other games when rescheduling.
Risa
The pool for 10k-50k had a slight change. "Kuukan Formation" from nomod was swapped for S.S.H. - The Decisive Battle with the Fugitives, [Insane] difficulty.

Team captains please spread the word to your teammates who may not be aware of this change.

The mappack have been updated

Sorry for any inconvenience caused
jms8720
GG WP

Seriously fun matches, very well organized tourney. Sorry for being troll / bm / whatever the hell you can name LOOOOL

P.S. pls no score v2