1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

Reincarnate wrote:

Yes my elbow touches the desk when I play. I would say it cracks when stretched completely, there does not seem to be any swelling or inflammation. I also have arthritis in my elbows so pain in my joints is normal for me.
Arthritis huh, how disastrous since that never goes away. The important thing is it's not swollen or inflamed.

Put a double-quadruple layered towel under your elbow when you play; would be better if you could apply that under your forearm too.
posted

KukiMonster wrote:

If pain is in forearm then I keep playing. If pain in hand then I take break.
What's the difference !?
posted

ShadyAngel wrote:

KukiMonster wrote:

If pain is in forearm then I keep playing. If pain in hand then I take break.
What's the difference !?
Pain in the forearm is a muscle which means that it is actually a good thing, since you'll be gaining muscle!
Hand could be nerve joint etc damage which may not be repairable in the long run.

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

Reincarnate wrote:

Yes my elbow touches the desk when I play. I would say it cracks when stretched completely, there does not seem to be any swelling or inflammation. I also have arthritis in my elbows so pain in my joints is normal for me.
Arthritis huh, how disastrous since that never goes away. The important thing is it's not swollen or inflamed.

Put a double-quadruple layered towel under your elbow when you play; would be better if you could apply that under your forearm too.
Yeah I have it in a lot of my joints, it sucks :( Thanks for the advice I will try that!
posted
Pain is natural. It will awaken your hidden god skills. Embrace the edge.
posted
stop playing and take a break retard use common sense
posted
Since I playing with mouse sometimes I have a pain in my wrist or sometimes around elbow. So yea, just take a break. If you can't, because osu consumed your soul, then cry and play at the same time. That's what I usualy do. :<
posted
I play more.
posted

KukiMonster wrote:

If pain is in forearm then I keep playing. If pain in hand then I take break. If pain anywhere else like in elbow then I adjust my posture.
Best post in thread.
posted
Quit whining about pain and learn to ignore it. It takes discipline.
posted

wut
posted

KanoSet wrote:


wut
fitting name.
posted
rip me
posted
So, you got pain on taping hand when you don't need to tap at all? Pls quit game.
posted
Play more

*runs*
posted
I watch Korean drama, preferably one with Park Shin Hye (right now I am watching Pinocchio)
posted
He reincarnated from banhammer it seems. But I notice some of his top ranks are wiped
posted

DeathAdderz wrote:

He reincarnated from banhammer it seems. But I notice some of his top ranks are wiped
"Some" xD
You mean all cheated DT scores ^^
Please sign in to reply.