forum

movable ui/ skin elements

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
proccess
okay so i came up with this idea when i was playing pokemon emerald in my android phone using this app called "myboy"
in the app, there was an option to move the buttons wherever you like
for example, you want button A to be at the bottom left or something. you need the adjust the option by going to "edit overlay". in edit overlay, you will be directed in this black-background-with-buttons-that-you-can-move window thingy( :3) so what do you need to do is drag the button A to where you like it to be, in this case at the bottom left.

so basically that's the idea. Add a new window that has same concept(if that's the word, i don't know but you get the idea)
in this edit-overlay-window, we can move scorebar, the score numbers, or the input keys etc.. whenever we want
there is the "flip vertical or horizontal" as well so if you want scorebar to be vertical, go.

this will be a next step to reach the peak of skinning; right now we're at the summit XD
Pawsu
isn't something like this coming with osu!next?
not sure yet. I'll need someone to confirm
XinCrin

Pawsu wrote:

Yes, flyte talked about this
Topic Starter
proccess

XinCrin wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

Yes, flyte talked about this
eh i just can't wait anymore. maybe the release of osu!next will be at april 1
and they're like
"april fools!"
Pawsu
this is invalid then.
you're going to have to be patient. this request itself would probably take longer to come a reality than all of osu!next
in the mean time, take a look at this: p/4273983 :oops: