What have you bought recently?

posted
Total Posts
4,346
show more
boat

Hika wrote:

Kotik wrote:

monstercans.png
CAN I HAVE PLZ
why would you want it

tastes like piss all of them
Haseo
A piano.
boat
nice, pictures?
Hika

failboat wrote:

why would you want it

tastes like piss all of them
wat they taste good
boat
wow


monster doesn't even remotely taste good

its just sugar with sweeteners and more sugar
Jarby

failboat wrote:

wow


monster doesn't even remotely taste good

its just sugar with sweeteners and more sugar
Are you his mum or what
boat
yes
Hika
I bought a monster. \:D/
Firo Prochainezo

Hika wrote:

I bought a monster. \:D/
Have fun dealing with diarrhea ~
Rantai
Recettear, Shogun 2 off steam, plane tickets and some shampoo.
boat
a
Rantai
Straight hair would have been nicer :P

But that's just me.
boat
i look worse in straight hair

and i like curly and wavy :C
Faust

failboat wrote:

got my wig :)


no make up on and i hate my face so censor :(
Hey I remember that hair ! 8-)
Vext

Jarby wrote:

failboat wrote:

wow


monster doesn't even remotely taste good

its just sugar with sweeteners and more sugar
Are you his mum or what
Haha "his", also it does taste like piss, and failboat you've become your mother~ yay~.
Nekoroll

failboat wrote:

i look worse in straight hair

and i like curly and wavy :C
I wish I knew of the name of the hairstyle I'm thinking of but it's not the kind that you curl using small chunks but rather, you curl loosely with larger portions of hair. I find that it looks much more modern and elegant. Have you tried it, if so, what did you think about it with your figure and/or outfits?

The hairstyle you have in your photo reminds me almost of dated perms. :(
boat
I'll buy another one then :C
Nekoroll

failboat wrote:

I'll buy another one then :C
Dawwww, you still look pretty though. <3
Vext

failboat wrote:

I'll buy another one then :C
Pink plz.
Firo Prochainezo
Ehy, I like your wig. I love messy and curly hair too.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply