What have you bought recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Myke B
A pull-up bar lol.
Shohei Ohtani
Just bought a bunch of shit for school

A piece of music (Sonata in F by Bendetto Marcelli or some shit like that), some lubricant for my trombone and tuba, and a trombone stand (Really cheap, but it's good seeing as I'm not hardcore playing trombone, and I'm playing on a peashooter anyway, so I don't neccesarily need a Hercules stand :P)
Mogsy
Clarinet reeds. Can get back to recording once they come in.
Kyonko Hizara
Flanster
- Kashiyuka -
Leopold FC210TP with cherry MX reds. also bought two of each cherry MX blacks, clears and blues.

Still like the browns on my ducky shine 3 TKL best though :)
Diran
I spent far too much money on some anime blu-rays and figures.
Critical Dude
A Blue Nintendo 3ds and a Sony Walkman MP3 Player, one these is for use during revision (well it's pretty obvious which one).
Cyclohexane
Samui_old_1
A gummy candy and granola bar, just in case i'm low in energy during osu!
Valdyr
A new Bloody Gun3 V7 mouse! It's great, works wonders in osu, and best of all, it has a shiny emblem that glows!
MoteOfDust
ordered internet installation in my new house, yeeeeee.
Flanster

Mr Color wrote:

<3
Was planning to get that but decided not to.
Nathanael
A liquid mosquito repellant. -_-
neonat

:S
They came with posters.
Some1
A manga. What have I done
Erikkie
A box of birthday cards, a small journal, and a flower hair accessory. Probably the weirdest group of items I've bought at once.
TakuMii
A new stylus for my touchscreen laptop :3
now scarlet rose seems possible
Toukai
Steam creds
Dznutz
Bought a Mech keyboard 3 days ago. I cant stop staring at it.
Picture was taken with my phone, sorry for the bad quality on the red LEDs.
I captured it in Breathing/pulse mode

CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Red

MoteOfDust

Dznutz wrote:

Bought a Mech keyboard 3 days ago.]
How do you like the reds? I like blues because *clicky clicky clicky*, but I always like hearing what people think of other colors.

also

welcome to the master race ;D
Dznutz

MoteOfDust wrote:

Dznutz wrote:

Bought a Mech keyboard 3 days ago.]
How do you like the reds? I like blues because *clicky clicky clicky*, but I always like hearing what people think of other colors.

also

welcome to the master race ;D

What kind of Mech keyboard do you have?
Of course what they say is true about switching from membrane keys to mechanical feels completely different.
I really like the reds quite a lot :) . The gaming experience for me changed a bit, which is a great thing.
Although i would like to try out blue switches one day to compare with reds. But the next thing imma buy is a tablet.

Thanks for that awesome spoiler message man. One of the best things someone has ever said to me on these forums.
I actually does feel that way though. Just didnt know what to call it, but you hit it right on the money.

Here's a few in return,

Human to Master race transfer - complete

Reds make me feel fast as fuck
Counter
Recently bought my Wacom Intuos tablet for osu only :)
MoteOfDust

Dznutz wrote:

What kind of Mech keyboard do you have?
CM Storm Quickfire Stealth with blue switches. ;D

:!: Added to friends :!:
Dznutz
Ahh, Veddy nice MoteOfDust

:!: Friend request accepted :!:
Redon
D33d
I finally bought a Samus figma and it's glorious.

The only bad things I have to say are that the included stand's far too light to support the figure easily and the end of the cannon's seemingly impossible for me to remove and switch for the missile effect. For some reason, I thought it'd be a good idea to use my teeth and there's now a tiny scuff on the underside. :(
Dznutz

Redon wrote:

I got this for a dollar! (The mouse was a bit more expensive)

You got that mouse pad for a dollar =O? I would like one too, hows the feel of it
Senpoii
I don't buy much note-worthy things... But my last big investment was my anime pinup tattoo. Funny thing is, I'm going for another anime tattoo tomorrow.

Here's my current one...
Spec_old_1
i bought a container of those "vitamin gummybears" because i find they taste better than normal ones...
uzzi

My god this thing is massive.
TakuMii

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

woooo zero acceleration master race
Foxtrot

Ilfri wrote:

I don't buy much note-worthy things... But my last big investment was my anime pinup tattoo. Funny thing is, I'm going for another anime tattoo tomorrow.

Here's my current one...
a lot of anime tattoos look horrendous but yours look great! did you research your local tattoo artists before getting one? because i do think that the outcome of the drawing depends mostly on the artist.
birra
snacks, energen- idk if it exists outside of the country, nissin mini stick and- oh. seblak. (i was hungry meh)
Kyno

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Wow..... I've seen that in a store and to me that's quite an expensive mouse o-o
uzzi

kynolenkun wrote:

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Wow..... I've seen that in a store and to me that's quite an expensive mouse o-o
Haha, I managed to get it on sale for $40!
neonat
Just bought Deemo from Google Play lols
[Maid] NekoRyo
a new sports shoes~
Exw
uh oh
Jarby

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

uh oh
show more