forum

Keion! - Greito Song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lekua
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dilluns, 1 de febrer de 2016 at 18:15:26

Artist: Keion!
Title: Greito Song
Source: AMV
Tags: k-on keion anime japanese lunatic greito amv yui hirasawa mio akiyama ritsu tainaka tsumugi kotobuki azusa nakano toyosaki aki hikasa yoko sato satomi minako taketatsu
BPM: 160,3
Filesize: 5333kb
Play Time: 01:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Greito Lunatic (4,76 stars, 497 notes)
  2. Hard (2,64 stars, 126 notes)
  3. Normal (2,24 stars, 119 notes)
Download: Keion! - Greito Song
Download: Keion! - Greito Song (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Version 1.25
- Corrected all timing problemes detected in all diffs

Version 1.22
- Corrected all alerts in all difs

Version 1.21
- Minor bugs fixex in Greito Lunatic diff

Version 1.2
- Added Normal & Hard diff
- Corrected impossible sliders in Greito Lunatic diff

Version 1.11
New map, little tricky and finger broker like the good ones ;)
Xephish
Nice map, best song. I think i'm gonna cut my finger after playing greito lunatic level.
ierathenz
Nice map, dude. These streams... jajajaja
bigfeh
All diffs are mistimed. Supposed to be a round 135BPM ("a round", not "around". I mean a flat 135BPM), 808 offset. Remap.
Topic Starter
lekua

bigfeh wrote:

All diffs are mistimed. Supposed to be a round 135BPM ("a round", not "around". I mean a flat 135BPM), 808 offset. Remap.
Ok, thanks I'll remap it with that BPM and will see :D
And what do you mean by 808 offset?
bigfeh

lekua wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

Ok, thanks I'll remap it with that BPM and will see :D
And what do you mean by 808 offset?
I mean you're supposed to set the offset to 808. When mapping, you wanna make sure the map is well timed. A well-timed map will 1. have the same bpm as the song and 2. will beat at the same time as the song. 2 is where the offset comes in, because not all songs start at 0:00.000 in every file, so you offset the map's beat to match the song.
Topic Starter
lekua

bigfeh wrote:

I mean you're supposed to set the offset to 808. When mapping, you wanna make sure the map is well timed. A well-timed map will 1. have the same bpm as the song and 2. will beat at the same time as the song. 2 is where the offset comes in, because not all songs start at 0:00.000 in every file, so you offset the map's beat to match the song.
I get it now thanks :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.