forum

sasakure.uk feat. lasah - to Asteroid B-612 [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chameleon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunes, 08 de febrero de 2016 at 05:06:08 p.m.

Artist: sasakure.uk feat. lasah
Title: to Asteroid B-612
Tags: sasakure.uk, asteroid b-612, lasah, The litte prince, Le petit prince
BPM: 185
Filesize: 6718kb
Play Time: 04:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Asteroid B-612 (4,69 stars, 773 notes)
  2. Star (2,55 stars, 373 notes)
  3. Tiny Little Star (1,58 stars, 217 notes)
  4. wtb's Oni (4,33 stars, 1345 notes)
Download: sasakure.uk feat. lasah - to Asteroid B-612
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Tiny Little Star (Normal) > 100% done
Star (Hard) > 100% done
Asteroid B-612 (Insane) > 100% done
wtb's Oni > 100% done by whosthebox. ¡Thanks <3!
need just one taiko diff and move to pending maps :P

"All that I wish is to see our, distance, promises, our moments our meaning!"
Chriszo
Hi Chameleon!

I´ve tested your map! Really well done, NICE JOB! :D

I just noticed some little stuff that I want to share with you!

1. Tags
You have no tags added! You should add some! With them, the song is easier to find!
2. Taiko Difficulty
I am not a good Taiko player, but I noticed that the map is made really good! Nice job, whosthebox!
The only problem is, that you need at least one more Taiko difficulty! This is a ranking criteria! Here from the Osu!Wiki:
Ranking Criteria - Mapset
"Mapsets must have at least two difficulties of the same game mode, one of which must be an Easy/Normal level. It is possible for Marathon difficulties to have only 1 difficulty, but it must be named Marathon for the BSS to allow the submission to pending."

Here is the link to the Osu!Wiki about all the ranking criterias!
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
3. Preview Point
You have not set a Preview point! This is for the song preview when you click on the Map in Osu!. You find this in th editor under: "Timing -> Set Current Position as Preview Point"

Personal tip: Use AiMod! This is a helpful tool which shows you missing stuff/mistakes on your map! You can find it under: File -> Open AiMod!
WARNING: AiMod gives you only suggestions! You can ignore the suggestions too! There just for help! (like my suggestions :D)

Ok, that´s it for now! If I find something else, I write you a message! :D
And if you need more help from me, you can write me a message too! :D

Good luck for further Mapping!
Chris
Topic Starter
Chameleon

Chriszo wrote:

Hi Chameleon!

I´ve tested your map! Really well done, NICE JOB! :D omg thanks!♥

I just noticed some little stuff that I want to share with you!

1. Tags
You have no tags added! You should add some! With them, the song is easier to find! added!
2. Taiko Difficulty
I am not a good Taiko player, but I noticed that the map is made really good! Nice job, whosthebox!
The only problem is, that you need at least one more Taiko difficulty! This is a ranking criteria! Here from the Osu!Wiki:
Ranking Criteria - Mapset
"Mapsets must have at least two difficulties of the same game mode, one of which must be an Easy/Normal level. It is possible for Marathon difficulties to have only 1 difficulty, but it must be named Marathon for the BSS to allow the submission to pending." transfered to help/wip forum untill the other taiko diff is done

Here is the link to the Osu!Wiki about all the ranking criterias!
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
3. Preview Point
You have not set a Preview point! This is for the song preview when you click on the Map in Osu!. You find this in th editor under: "Timing -> Set Current Position as Preview Point"

Personal tip: Use AiMod! This is a helpful tool which shows you missing stuff/mistakes on your map! You can find it under: File -> Open AiMod!
WARNING: AiMod gives you only suggestions! You can ignore the suggestions too! There just for help! (like my suggestions :D) gonna check aimod today

Ok, that´s it for now! If I find something else, I write you a message! :D
And if you need more help from me, you can write me a message too! :D thanks for the suggestions!

Good luck for further Mapping! have a good day and good luck too :)
Chris