02:11:853 (6) - Add "New Combo". Ok~
    02:11:964 (1) - Remove "New Combo". Ok~
    02:13:629 (5) - Add "New Combo". Ok~
    02:13:740 (1) - Remove "New Combo". Ok~
    02:26:059 (6) - Add "New Combo". Ok~
    02:26:170 (1) - Remove "New Combo". Ok~
    02:27:835 (5) - Add "New Combo". Ok~
    02:27:946 (1) - Remove "New Combo". Ok~

Really nice beatmap, good job! I'm glad you like it :)
Thanks a lot for your mod, super useful! :D
wmfchris
[General]
- The preview time for the two diffs are different.
- imo you can apply the same kiai section to both diffs. (and map through the song)
- You should have an intermediate diff based on the difficulty gap.

[Hard]
00:03:664 (1) - remove finish at the beginning to create a lower sound to fit the music?
00:10:545 (6,1) - unstack this one as this is a 1/2 separation which is different from the rest?
00:50:500 (2) - remove clap to highlight the coming clap sound
00:52:276 (2) - ^
02:32:718 (5) - to remain consistancy remove clap here?

[Normal]
00:31:300 - I don't see the point to end the break eariler...
01:41:887 - ^
01:44:661 - feel empty in this 2 beats break

some nice clapping pattern are made, but the pattern in hard is a bit repetitive.
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

wmfchris wrote:

[General]
- The preview time for the two diffs are different. Thanks for noticing!
- imo you can apply the same kiai section to both diffs. (and map through the song) I didn't really understand what you meant here. I'm using kiai at the same time on both diffs, I'm not?
- You should have an intermediate diff based on the difficulty gap. hum... Is that really necessary...? :( If it is, then I'll look for guest mapper to make it

[Hard]
00:03:664 (1) - remove finish at the beginning to create a lower sound to fit the music? hum... ok
00:10:545 (6,1) - unstack this one as this is a 1/2 separation which is different from the rest? good idea!
00:50:500 (2) - remove clap to highlight the coming clap sound ok
00:52:276 (2) - ^ ok
02:32:718 (5) - to remain consistancy remove clap here? ok

[Normal]
00:31:300 - I don't see the point to end the break eariler... ugh, I didn't even knew that it was possible to do that hahaha Sorry, I stopped playing OSU before this option was implemented. I tried moving the light bar it manually, but I'm not sure if it's fixed now.
01:41:887 - ^ same
01:44:661 - feel empty in this 2 beats break hum... I suppose I can use a few 1/1 hitcircles to fill up the gaps

some nice clapping pattern are made, but the pattern in hard is a bit repetitive. Sorry, but I kinda like the way that it is right now :)
Thanks a lot for your mod!!
IceBeam
hello roxy! :D

so,to clear out the things,personally I'm fine with 2 diffs mapset. because Hard is totally playable and enjoyable for any skill imo,and the Normal uses advanced 1/2 rhytm but still should be easy for beginners. but what I'd really want you is to map Normal to the end :? it would be just awesome

also,Normal is 2.25 - it means that increasing the diff at least for 0,01 would give it another half of the star rating so people wouldn't rant about the gap that much I hope. if you're willing to map to end - I think it will be solved on it's own ;)

[Normal]
00:32:077 - would be better to add a note here to follow music. and add a finish,also! and do the same in Hard please
00:49:834 (1,2) - I wouldn't add claps on red ticks or downbeat. personally claps on upbeats sound just fine and it's enough for hitsounding 8-)
01:01:599 - well,again I'd remove a clap. though it's up to you,I won't get back to it,but if you're willing to fix them,please do this for the rest of the map~

[Hard]
the only suggestion I have for hard is to rotate 01:57:314 (1,2,3) like this:

or at least flip 01:59:090 (3) in the 01:57:314 (1)'s direction to keep anti-spacing through the whole pattern
the rest is flawless,I love it!
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

IceBeam wrote:

hello roxy! :D

so,to clear out the things,personally I'm fine with 2 diffs mapset. because Hard is totally playable and enjoyable for any skill imo,and the Normal uses advanced 1/2 rhytm but still should be easy for beginners. but what I'd really want you is to map Normal to the end :? it would be just awesome

also,Normal is 2.25 - it means that increasing the diff at least for 0,01 would give it another half of the star rating so people wouldn't rant about the gap that much I hope. if you're willing to map to end - I think it will be solved on it's own ;) Okay, then. I'll map it :)

[Normal]
00:32:077 - would be better to add a note here to follow music. and add a finish,also! and do the same in Hard please hum... It's not a bad idea. I'll do it.
00:49:834 (1,2) - I wouldn't add claps on red ticks or downbeat. personally claps on upbeats sound just fine and it's enough for hitsounding 8-) Okay~
01:01:599 - well,again I'd remove a clap. though it's up to you,I won't get back to it,but if you're willing to fix them,please do this for the rest of the map~ hum... I sorry, I kinda like those claps :)

[Hard]
the only suggestion I have for hard is to rotate 01:57:314 (1,2,3) like this:

or at least flip 01:59:090 (3) in the 01:57:314 (1)'s direction to keep anti-spacing through the whole pattern Flipped the (3) :)
the rest is flawless,I love it! Thanks a lot!!
I'll be mapping the rest of the Normal now. Should I call you again when I'm finished?
Thanks for your mod!!
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
Normal Difficulty: 2.24

EDIT: Fixed. Now it's 2.27. But it still shows as Easy...
IceBeam
great! but would be better to add a final kiai fountain at 03:22:551 in Normal as well to keep consistency
and as you will update Normal anyway,please move 02:54:139 (1) right a bit,so it will be in the middle between 02:53:029 (5) and 02:54:583 (2,3). it's totally minor,but it caught my eye,so I'd fix

don't kd this post
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

IceBeam wrote:

great! but would be better to add a final kiai fountain at 03:22:551 in Normal as well to keep consistency Okay
and as you will update Normal anyway,please move 02:54:139 (1) right a bit,so it will be in the middle between 02:53:029 (5) and 02:54:583 (2,3). it's totally minor,but it caught my eye,so I'd fix I'm not sure if I did it right, but i moved the (1) a little bit to the right anyway

don't kd this post
IceBeam
to the next BAT: please read my first mod post regarding the difficulty spread if you find it questionable

bubbled!
Andrea
Difficulty spread seems acceptable to me.

[Normal]

00:14:763 (2) - Add a new combo to this spinner.
02:00:976 (4) - ^

[Hard]

03:14:560 (4) - Same as Normal.

Let me know when you're ready!
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
Fixed
But I'm wondering: what does it change?
Andrea
They should be added in order to avoid any future problems with the map. Anyways, looks good now!

Ranked~
IceBeam
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reiji-RJ

IceBeam wrote:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is my phrase.
Congratulations!! <3
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
:D
YTYuyu
oh hey i remember modding this map...man i was a noob at it. congratz on the rank either way ;)
meiikyuu
grats xD
Tony
wow, congrats :o
KuronumaSawako
oww saudades locomotion...;------;
rivEr4_old
congratz! ;)
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
Thanks a lot, everyone :)
RageTH