forum

I can't remember the last time I posted something on any forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AceTrainerMarty
Hello!
I've been trying to play a bit less osu! lately, but that leaves me with very few things to do on my spare time, so I guess it's a good time to finally use the forum, almost a year after creating my account.
I'm kind of shy and tend to overthink my words, so I may not talk too much, but I'll try. Also, English is not my main language (it's Spanish), so let me know if there is anything wrong with my writing.

I always feel like I forgot something.

I never played other rhythm games before (at least not more than once). I play mostly standard (mouse/keyboard), singleplayer only so far. I had one spectator once, it was scary.
Pituophis
Hi! Welcome to the forums!
Your English is fine, btw. :)
minibethangel
I really feel u in that spectator part... When someone watch u, u intend to do your best then u miss some parts... XD

But anyway welcome to forums :3
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
Annadine
The first time my friend spectated me, it was such a nerve-racking experience as well. But nowadays I learn not to care and just carry on as normal (when being spectated) rather than trying too hard please them :lol:
Welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!
weihe123
Welcome to the forum! I usual spectate my friends after giving them some montage parody songs just to mess with them. They laugh, thus making them mess up and me laughing be sure of the song and chain reaction ^^ am I a messed up person?
Rhonin
weird, i usually get stamina-boost while being spectated, or maybe it's just me
wajinshu
Welcome to the forums!^^
Topic Starter
AceTrainerMarty
Thank you all. Now I feel less intimidated :) .

weihe123 wrote:

Welcome to the forum! I usual spectate my friends after giving them some montage parody songs just to mess with them. They laugh, thus making them mess up and me laughing be sure of the song and chain reaction ^^ am I a messed up person?
Seems normal to me.
Bara-
Welcome!
Enjoy the forums!