forum

[resolved] Userpage img upload

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[-KuleK-]
Problem Details:Yesterday i upload photo on my user page and everything will be okay. Today i can't upload any photo can you help me ? :<
Bara-
Can you please give a bit more information? What image did you try to update? Did you use proper formatting?
Topic Starter
[-KuleK-]
I just copy image adress ang past it like first time like this :
[img]https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t34.0-12/12625607_936034546478053_1325890008_n.jpg?oh=f2f9e3caf7502f0e970079c5b774c24d&oe=56A832CB[/img]
But it doesn't work today :/
Bara-
Most likely reason is that You can't take photo's from Facebook. Actually, the link doesn't work for me, maybe you have the wrong link?
Topic Starter
[-KuleK-]
Link is good and the 2 other links is from facebook too and they working
Bara-
My phone seems to have troubles processing the (rather long) link. It takes from fbcdn.net etc until the end. Can't you upload it to puush/imgur, and see if that works?
Topic Starter
[-KuleK-]
I tried upload that from imigur and it didin't work
Bara-
What are the resolutions of the image?

Edit: Hmm, I also seem to have troubles with it, but then on normal forum and for signature
Topic Starter
[-KuleK-]
Its 570x250 on .png but i'm changing resolution and format. It's still doesn't work and i try upload it from puush and it's doesn't work maybe its global server error or something because my friend can't upload image too :/
Bara-
It seems to be a global issue now, as someone posted some images and none of them displayed
Topic Starter
[-KuleK-]
Ok now i mus't just wait. Really big thanks for help :D
aWhiteToad
Oh man i just made my new one too.
courtlyn
Oh good, for a second I thought it was just me because I was using a link from WeHeartIt and that wasn't working. Hope it gets fixed soon. :)
Pawsu
Yea after uploading that img 5733 times to imgur I realized there was a problem.
Bara-
It should work now
peppy
Yep, this was a server-side issue.