forum

Gitti & Erika - Heidi [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bonsai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 01. August 2016 at 01:18:41

Artist: Gitti & Erika
Title: Heidi
Source: Heidi
Tags: アルプスの少女ハイジ Alps no Shoujo Opening TV Size Yodeling Jodeln Intro Girl Mountains Mao Irreversible Nwolf
BPM: 108,5
Filesize: 10885kb
Play Time: 01:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hardi (2,57 stars, 127 notes)
  2. Irre's CS7li (3,22 stars, 140 notes)
  3. Mao's Easi (1,46 stars, 80 notes)
  4. Normli (1,8 stars, 95 notes)
  5. Nwolfi's Muzukashii (2,22 stars, 157 notes)
  6. Nwolfi's Oni (2,81 stars, 225 notes)
Download: Gitti & Erika - Heidi
Download: Gitti & Erika - Heidi (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
just another generic japanese-animu-TVsize-opening-pp-mapset, nothing to see here, move along ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

by Mao, Irreversible and me!
 by Nwolf!

thanks ezek for the video :D
thanks pishifat for doing a small mp3-edit~

metadata

how I treat my GDers
fan-art by Irre
ZekeyHache
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Shohei Ohtani
Freshman year of college there was a girl named Heidi that lived next to me and I woke up at 2 in the morning to the sound of her having sex (I think it was her. The slutty roommate that year told me it wasn't her so I have to assume it was Heidi or the third roommate cheating on her boyfriend lmfao)

Overall:
the mp3 kinda cuts out slightly lol.

Irre:
ok so to start this off fuck ur cs7 small circle size makes shitty maps literally no exceptions
00:21:613 - the snare is on 2 and 4 pls keep doing that
00:45:619 (7) - oh fuck this jump like wtf
00:54:671 - bro there's still snare add it in

Hard:
technically in the kiai like the drum beat is still going on 2 and 4, which you've been mapping with the whistle previously, so in a technical sense the hitsounding there is wrong but honestly like idgaf lmfao

Normal:
00:04:225 (1) - this is the exact same fucking thing as hard i hate you so much omfg

Easy:
fine

nice
Topic Starter
Bonsai

Reditum wrote:

Freshman year of college there was a girl named Heidi that lived next to me and I woke up at 2 in the morning to the sound of her having sex (I think it was her. The slutty roommate that year told me it wasn't her so I have to assume it was Heidi or the third roommate cheating on her boyfriend lmfao) Maybe it was the third roommate cheating with Heidi? Heidis are wild

Overall:
the mp3 kinda cuts out slightly lol. oh lol, will fix (or let somebody else fix it bc Audacity is stupid and adds random ms at the start and that's kinda hard to determine with a timing like this xd)

Irre:
ok so to start this off fuck ur cs7 small circle size makes shitty maps literally no exceptions
00:21:613 - the snare is on 2 and 4 pls keep doing that
00:45:619 (7) - oh fuck this jump like wtf
00:54:671 - bro there's still snare add it in

Hard:
technically in the kiai like the drum beat is still going on 2 and 4, which you've been mapping with the whistle previously, so in a technical sense the hitsounding there is wrong but honestly like idgaf lmfao yeah I know, but in a technical sense the hitsounding of the whole map is bad so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maybe I'll come up with something else one day~

Normal:
00:04:225 (1) - this is the exact same fucking thing as hard i hate you so much omfg Coming up with these sliders for one diff took me around one hour already, don't wanna do it again q_q

Easy:
fine

nice
nice!
Irreversible

Reditum wrote:

Irre:
ok so to start this off fuck ur cs7 small circle size makes shitty maps literally no exceptions *takes out book of mapper excuses* ahem don't kill mapper spirit, I got visions to map like this, i thought it's normal to map for PP nowadays, but most importantlantly: don't kill mapper spirit no exceptions just kidding obviously, but that is everyones own opinion, fortunately
00:21:613 - the snare is on 2 and 4 pls keep doing that I don't understand this? What do you mean
00:45:619 (7) - oh fuck this jump like wtf Hmm, it emphasizes the "wu" very well imo!
00:54:671 - bro there's still snare add it in I don't get it either.
Thanks for your check!
Electoz
Hi

[Mao's Easi]

1. No kiai?
  2. 00:11:909 (4,1) - The flow here is a bit forced imo, not sure if it's just me.
[Normli]

1. Kinda funny when you have a kiai in Hardi but didn't have one for Normli.
  2. Looks pretty much fine I guess.
[Hardi]

1. 00:37:605 (4,5) - Just my preference but I think a 1/2 slider here would follow the pitch better.
  2. 00:44:072 - Feels weird when you spaced here for vocal and yet you didn't space it on 00:44:845 .
I can't mod Irre's diff cuz I can't even got 70% acc on it. Feel free to no kds for my short mod cuz I don't even know what I'm doing.
Good luck~
Mao
It's just a circle that flows into a curved slider? o: I don't really get what's wrong with the flow here.
Topic Starter
Bonsai

Electoz wrote:

Hi

[Mao's Easi]

1. No kiai? oops, I already changed that in all diffs but forgot to update
  2. 00:11:909 (4,1) - The flow here is a bit forced imo, not sure if it's just me.
[Normli]

1. Kinda funny when you have a kiai in Hardi but didn't have one for Normli. ^_^;
  2. Looks pretty much fine I guess.
[Hardi]

1. 00:37:605 (4,5) - Just my preference but I think a 1/2 slider here would follow the pitch better. nah, it's two seperate, strong drumhits, that's why it's two circles
  2. 00:44:072 - Feels weird when you spaced here for vocal and yet you didn't space it on 00:44:845 . I stacked 00:44:329 (1,2) bc I feel like spacing it would give too much emphasis on the slider but I want it on the circle
I can't mod Irre's diff cuz I can't even got 70% acc on it. Feel free to no kds for my short mod cuz I don't even know what I'm doing. Let's see if Mao applies that one point, then I'd give kds ^^ :(
Good luck~
Thank you ^^
Electoz

Mao wrote:

It's just a circle that flows into a curved slider? o: I don't really get what's wrong with the flow here.
Hmmm I guess it's just me then
And yeah I feel really bad from providing this kind of mod, sry for that. :(
mancuso_JM_
Hi! I'm just passing there to leave a little opinion xD

Hmm.. This "spanish" in language is bad or I don't understand spanish anymore, because lyrics doesn't have anything in spanish I suppose xD. Dear QATs, make sure to change that pls!

See you! c:
Topic Starter
Bonsai
welp, 'Videogame' wasn't quite right either lol
Thank you and Bakari ^^
hent2222
Heidi Klum
Topic Starter
Bonsai
no
Mao
Will ctb and mania be a thing one day? lol
Irreversible
probabli not
Topic Starter
Bonsai
one momentli pls
ZekeyHache
~Patience is a virtue~
ayomikasa
Hi! NM from me! :^D
I see,good map :^)
OK here we go
Feel free to complain my mods :^)

Nwolfi's Muzukashii
I see no problems here.Good Job! :^D I wish i can map ;w;

Nwolfi's Oni
1. 01:02:454 (42) - don seems better
inb4 many mods from me (3) :^)

LOL it's ready to be qualified tbh
But,why is this map a graveyard bm?
REVIVE IT! >:^D
Ok,that's only mod from me :^D
Good Luck!
Kankri
From my queue~

[Nwolfi's Muzukashii]

00:36:828 (41) - kat

[Nwolfi's Oni]

01:06:858 (62) - don

01:10:241 (70) - kat

I think this about wraps it up!
Yeah, I think it might be ready for qualification just like that other post said.
Good luck!
Topic Starter
Bonsai
^ @Nwolfi: I changed mp3 so the timestamps are fucked up now lol sry ^

Mao wrote:

Will ctb and mania be a thing one day? lol

Irreversible wrote:

probabli not
definitli not :(

Okidoki, revived this, found and applied a way better mp3, Standard-diffs are all in shape, told Nwolfi to check the two mods above - This is happening !!!
Samoyed
haidi
Irreversible
Bubbli where?
Smokeman

Bonsai wrote:

This is happening !!!
MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Ist mir beim hören wieder eingefallen
...deine welt is das Abflussrohr...

its just a shitty old meme pls dont hurt. Ok. Thanks. Bye.
Weber
cool pp halozy map, i dig it

No problems with Mao's.

Normal:

00:36:485 (1,3) - These not being symmetrical irk me, consider giving (1) the ol' Ctrl+J
01:15:374 (3) - Just wondering if this note would be more aesthetically pleasing to end like this: http://puu.sh/qje1j/d480406828.jpg

Hard:

00:36:485 (1) - Maybe just....... kinda............................... sorta.............. fix......... blanket............. a little....... slightly...........

Irre

01:09:646 (1,2) - Same as Normal, might be a little more aesthetically pleasing to flow directly into each other
01:11:714 (1,2) - ^

take my star power and rank this you damn professionals
Topic Starter
Bonsai

Tatsuyu wrote:

cool pp halozy map, i dig it

No problems with Mao's. Mao is indeed a flawless human being

Normal:

00:36:485 (1,3) - These not being symmetrical irk me, consider giving (1) the ol' Ctrl+J that would break the connection to the next pattern, did some other funny thing
01:15:374 (3) - Just wondering if this note would be more aesthetically pleasing to end like this: http://puu.sh/qje1j/d480406828.jpg This was intentional and had real deep meaning behind it, now I wanted to make it more obvious by moving it upwards even further but then it's literally on the upper border of the playfield which is stupid so now I just put it in the blanket, which has some extremely super-deep meaning behind it too, for real

Hard:

00:36:485 (1) - Maybe just....... kinda............................... sorta.............. fix......... blanket............. a little....... slightly........... fun fact: I copy-pasted my sliders all across the map and used the same DS everywhere so theoretically I should fix the entire map, but luckily this is the only pattern where there's an approach circle to make it detectable :^)

Irre

01:09:646 (1,2) - Same as Normal, might be a little more aesthetically pleasing to flow directly into each other aesthetics like that are really cool tho I love them pls keep it <3
01:11:714 (1,2) - ^v^

take my star power and rank this you damn professionals
This is the first time I've been called a professional, seems like mapping TV-sized Anime-openings really is the only way to get that :^)
Thankuyu >///<

Irreversible wrote:

Bubbli where?

blame Nwolfi for being on vacation :^)
Nwolf
was ist ein Nwolfi
Nwolf
denied both mods because stuff doesn't really fit, thanks for the effort though!
Myxo
[General]

1. Ich finde die Hitsound-Volume zu gering in allen Diffs. 33% is kaum hörbar da das Lied gar nicht mal so leise ist. Ich finde ihr solltet ab da, wo der ruhige Anfangspart vorbei ist, mindestens auf 50% hochgehen.
[Irre's CS7li]

1. Ich bin mir etwas unsicher wegen dem Diffname. Finde nicht, dass etwas wie CS unbedingt da reingehört. Auch wenn ich weiß, dass es spaßig gemeint ist und sich lustig anhört xD Aber du weißt ja, wie sich die Leute manchmal haben mit Diffnames usw also vielleicht doch nochmal überlegen den zu ändern.
  2. 00:26:156 (3,4,5) - Mag hier den Rhythm nicht so, weil die Vocals bei (4,5) ein bisschen ignoriert werden und das sonst in der Map eig nicht so ist. Ich fände besser so einen Rhythm: http://puu.sh/qkH1F/4fb601e94d.jpg Aber ist nur ne Kleinigkeit, ich verstehe auch wenn du es so lassen willst xD
[Hardi]

1. 00:14:853 (1) - Okay jetzt mal ganz pingelig... xD Aber ich fänds besser wenn du den so um -3° rotierst, dann sind Head und Tail ungefähr auf einer Höhe und dann wirkt es mehr als steht der Berg halt auf dem Grund. Weiß auch nicht wieso mich das stört aber isso :D
[Normli]

1. 00:14:853 (1) - Gleiche wie in Hard.
Ja, das wars. Modden auf deutsch suckt echt xD Aber bei dem Lied muss es ja sein.
Topic Starter
Bonsai

Desperate-kun wrote:

[General]

1. Ich finde die Hitsound-Volume zu gering in allen Diffs. 33% is kaum hörbar da das Lied gar nicht mal so leise ist. Ich finde ihr solltet ab da, wo der ruhige Anfangspart vorbei ist, mindestens auf 50% hochgehen. Ups, hab ich vergessen nachdem ich ne bessere & lautere mp3 gefunden hatte, done
[Hardi]

1. 00:14:853 (1) - Okay jetzt mal ganz pingelig... xD Aber ich fänds besser wenn du den so um -3° rotierst, dann sind Head und Tail ungefähr auf einer Höhe und dann wirkt es mehr als steht der Berg halt auf dem Grund. Weiß auch nicht wieso mich das stört aber isso :D Jetzt wo du's sagst stört's mich auch voll lol
[Normli]

1. 00:14:853 (1) - Gleiche wie in Hard. Jawohl!
Ja, das wars. Modden auf deutsch suckt echt xD Aber bei dem Lied muss es ja sein.
Herzlichsten Dank!
#prayforCS7li
Irreversible
http://puu.sh/qkOtq/25f9e07419.txt

Diffname: >_< Ich find es geht eigentlich so, ist ja nicht so als wäre es irgendwie "blooming flowers in the nice swiss mountainsli" ... saltoff
Suggestion: Finde es eigentlich passend so, passt iwie zum "beat".

Hab geändert: 00:36:485 (1,2,1) - , fand diese Shapes mega unpassend und anti flow
00:42:691 (4) - added drum

Dankli!
Myxo
Bubbli :3
Topic Starter
Bonsai

Irreversible wrote:

Bubbli where?
BUBBLI THERE \O/
Mao
Bubbli <3
Irreversible
Rankli where?
Samoyed

Desperate-kun wrote:

Bubbli :3
BOUYAAA

Irreversible wrote:

Rankli where?

get it right ugh
Raiden
lower a bit the BG on the taiko diffs so we can see Heidi's full head?

also
Lasse
http://puu.sh/qljyK/fda4e0e9e5.jpg might work better,
it's only some upscaling and noise reduction, but it seems to look way nicer to me
show more