1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings

posted
i don't know what i should be doing to get out of this rank, lately i've been trying to focus on the next note that comes and then snap to it but i don't know if that is good. is there anything i should be trying to do when i play a map to improve faster?
posted
Play more
posted
ik but what should i be practicing when i play, the last 10k plays i've been around the same skill level
posted
Use Tillerino
posted
you gained 1k ranks in 2 days => how do I get out of this rank?
posted
mostly because i've been farming but i havent noticed any actual improvement in a while
posted
the first step is to not be a pedophile
posted
thats too hard :c
posted
click the circles
to the beat
posted
gitgud
posted

CuboidBeats wrote:

click the circles
to the beat
posted
Click the loli's pantsu
posted
Stop playing
posted
If you feel like you are not improving then either take a rest then come back or just keep playing because eventually you will break the wall, you just gotta play more, all skills comes from practice, there isn't really a shortcut to anything in osu!.
posted
Play outside your comfort zone (where you barely get A/hardly fc), ignore star diff.
Comfort zone isn't about star diff don't mistake it.
And the most effective way to improve faster is to have a loli holding your when you play.
posted

Ninonuko wrote:

Play outside your comfort zone (where you barely get A/hardly fc), ignore star diff.
Comfort zone isn't about star diff don't mistake it.
And the most effective way to improve faster is to have a loli holding your when you play.
Holding my what? 8-)
posted
Errrrr.... Depends.
If the problem is shaky hand then let her hold your hand.
If the problem is can't calm your tits while playing then let her hold your
posted
Holding whatever makes you feel special :^)
posted
W-Wake up ppl.. there is nothing such lolis *cries badly*
posted
Stop playing for 2 weeks, then comeback
Instant Cookiezi transformation
show more