forum

[OPEN] Osu! NIID Cup ! STD [WEEKLY] [PRICES]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takarigata

The Nec Deus Nec Dominus organizes their weekly Osu! Tournaments! A tournament for all players and for all mods and levels too! You are always winners with the ladders points you win for participating to our tournament and at every end of the mouth, the top 3 players with the most ladders point win prices like CD-Keys or vouchers codes! Thanks to our support to support us!
See you in our cup!

The tournament occur every tuesdays at 8pm on the teamspeak server of our structure !

Rules ares available in the doc below !

All Rules Here !

0-20K
You can view the mappool by clicking this link below

Open MapPool 0-20K

And you can download the mappool by clicking the image below

20-*K

Open MapPool 20-*K

Join the facebook group of the Osu! NIID cup to be informed faster for registration by just clicking the Facebook logo right below !

Follow us on twitter too by just clicking the twitter's logo

1. Organizers: Takarigata | HeMaDMaX
  2. Streamers And Commentators: Takarigata
Mappool Selectors: Oxia | [ Izu ] Graphics: Fina | TakarigataReferees: Banana- | zell159 | Electronil | Akuserareta94 | Oxia | [ Izu ] | HeMaDMaX | Purettsu Eru | Fina | Kennen | DadoushCommunity Manager: Dadoush
ThePooN
As only the French players are concerned, you should have open that topic on the French subforums, and not here.
Moreover, there are many English grammar errors.

EDIT: Woops, there's already another topic in the French subforums. :P
przepson
Oh, there's only for French players?
ThePooN

przepson wrote:

The rules aren't even translated, so I don't think it is an international tournament. Moreover, there's no English stream, as far as I know.
Fina

przepson wrote:

I might be saying sh*t, but naah, as ThePoon said, the rules are only in french for the moment, but it will be translated asap, but no english stream atm! We were talking about that, and I'll let Takarigata answer to your questions because I might be wrong or they maybe changed something since 5pm ~ gnight
Musty
mind that im doing that because i have nothing to do and i guess they don't bother having foreigners in the tournament:

fixed some errors:

Takarigata wrote:

Nec Deus Nec Dominus are proud to announce that they will organize their very own weekly Osu! Tournaments! Tournaments for all players, all mods and levels too! You are always granted points with the general leaderboard once you're participating. Last but not least, at every end of the month, the top 3 players of the leaderboards win prizes like CD-Keys or vouchers codes! Thanks to our support to support us!
See you there!

The tournament will occur every tuesdays at 8pm CET on the teamspeak server of our organization !

Rules are available in the gdoc linked below !

All Rules are available here !

0-20K

Open MapPool 0-20K

20-*K

Open MapPool 20-*K

Join our facebook group to be informed faster about registrations by just clicking on the fb icon right below !

Follow us on twitter too by just clicking the twitter icon

1. Organizers: Takarigata | HeMaDMaX
  2. Streamers And Commentators: Takarigata
Mappool Selectors: Oxia | [ Izu ] Graphics: Fina | TakarigataReferees: Banana- | zell159 | Electronil | Akuserareta94 | Oxia | [ Izu ] | HeMaDMaX | Purettsu Eru | Fina | Kennen | DadoushCommunity Manager: Dadoush

TL;DR, i think everyone is able to join the tournament
ThePooN

Musty wrote:

TL;DR, i think everyone is able to join the tournament
GL to not be disqualified because you misunderstood the rules lmao

EDIT : sorry if i feel rude/bad mannered, obviously not my objective
Topic Starter
Takarigata
Thanks Musty ! I have updated this post !