forum

what happen if a kid in NorthKorea decide to start play OSU?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tornado
Just a few members with VPN and north korea will be ready for OWC 2016 :p
Aomi
>went to school in canada
>moved to north korea
>goes to a foreigners school in pyongyang

So he wasn't born in NK lmao
Pituophis
Why would someone move to North Korea :?
Aomi

Pituophis wrote:

hell if i know
Toine
@ OP
I like your PFD picture.

Also the world would be in serious trouble.
Lacrimae

Aomi wrote:

>went to school in canada
>moved to north korea
>goes to a foreigners school in pyongyang

So he wasn't born in NK lmao
who even wants to go to NK anyway
Aomi

echidnacea wrote:

who even wants to go to NK anyway

Aomi wrote:

hell if i know
Citizens can't leave the country and foreigners are hardly ever allowed to visit the country for purposes other than tourism so what the hell is this kid even lmao
Topic Starter

Pituophis wrote:

I guess is that you can spent very little and have a nice life in NK,also if you just want to isolate youself from the world outsidef.This guy must have some background to become resident in NK,from a westen nation. You know, if you are an American citizen you might be dead if you going to NK
snz

Baraatje123 wrote:

You just made me curious
I agree but i'm kid and nothing happen.
Runiel

CatBag wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7150462 He is still fine so i guess its not a problem for north koreans to play osu

Wait what.

How.
Shohei Ohtani
its those sunglasses man
Flanster

Pituophis wrote:

To take it over.
Cyclohexane
regular citizens in NK don't have access to internet
Gnoske

RunielVermell wrote:

CatBag wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7150462 He is still fine so i guess its not a problem for north koreans to play osu
Wait what.

How.
Wuxo
Isn't the internet banned in NK? Now do this kid play osu?
Maybe Kim Jong Ung is his uncle xD
Bara-
Or he lives at the border and used SK internet?
Wuxo
If he used SK internet, he would have SK flag because of the IP
Gnoske

Baraatje123 wrote:

Or he lives at the border and used SK internet?
Nah the border is like 100km of abandoned land, no internet connection stretch that far
abraker
Looking at his fb posts, he must be the son of some NK government official (prob a diplomat).
He's the elite, and like damn
Vuelo Eluko
i just remembered there is an actual legit recognized country that does not allow its inhabitants to interact with the rest of the planet
what the fuck world

i get it they have nukes but are you going to tell me a 1st world power like US couldn't bring their entire military infrastructure down to the ground in a matter of seconds? all it would take is a series of simultaneous and tactical strikes and it would be over in an instant. We've done similar things before. Even if they did manage to hit the button on the silo's those limp dick missiles wouldnt even make it to the pacific ocean.. speaking of which, china... i get the other reason is because china is touchy and conducting military ops at what is essentially their border is definitely a scary proposition that no country wants to risk, but why would they protect nkorea? They could have ended this absurdity themselves.