show more
Backstep
สูบไปก่อนละกันเน้อ ~
Matsuri_old
รูปน่ารักดีแฮะ สู้ๆจ้า > w <
Topic Starter
vincerio

Lissette wrote:

Enable Epilepsy warning in regenz 's Lolicon X and disable Letterbox during breaks or enable in other difficulties, as your wish, just make them the same in all diffs ^^
fix~~ ^^
Topic Starter
vincerio
comboburst fix~ :)
Lissette
I was just about to bubble your map, but just noticed that in indyinyou's Baka and Siscon difficulties sipnners dont have the new combo, is an Editor bug, to fix it, re-make all those spinners ><

After that call me back, please, and sorry for the delay T.T
indyinyou
ok fix add newcombo all spin :arrow:

Download: ClariS - Irony (vincerio) [indyinyou's Baka].osu
Topic Starter
vincerio
fix all ^^

thank you so much ^^
l3lueskyiiz
:)
po456asd
STAR!
Derekku
Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

*Your offset isn't on the downbeat of the measure, so use 1344 instead.
*Kiai should almost always be on a white tick. You seem to have done this right for the choruses, but the few kiai fountains at the beginning of the song are on blue tick which will look noticeably off when playing.

[Skin]
*approachcircle: Why is this 182x182 instead of 128x128?
*If you're going to include an approachcircle and hitcircleoverlay, then you will also need to include a hitcircle (even if it's the default one).
*The sides (top/bottom/left/right) of the cursortrail are a bit chopped off and look strange when the cursor is stationary.
*pause-overlay: Could probably be cropped down to 800x600.
spinner-circle: Sides are chopped off.
*Having the spinner-background be a regular image makes the spinner-metre look strange: http://puu.sh/PJu
*Also the cursor-trail looks strange when spinning.

[Storyboard]
*All 800x600 images could be optimized by resizing them to 640x480, but it's not absolutely necessary. (You would need to change all of your 0.8 scales to 1.0, though)
*Not sure why you manually animated your images when you could have done them much easier via scripting: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1869
01:11:755 - sisxsis.jpg fades in too early, thus giving the map a higher SB load and possibly inducing lag. Make sure that this image and the one before it fade in/out at the same time to prevent too many images being on-screen at once.
01:19:031 - erogetutor.jpg does the same thing here
01:22:837 - and kirinoegao.jpg; also, fade this image out instead of just making it disappear. You may have a spinner in each difficulty, but the storyboard will still be seen in ctb/taiko and will look weird.
02:09:628 - expected minamichap1.jpg to fade in when the chorus starts; not 1 1/2 beats beforehand.
02:39:180 - The second break here is a bit boring being just black. :/
03:28:210 - Again, just because an image is behind a spinner doesn't mean you shouldn't fade it in properly. Fade in nekomimi.jpg properly, please.
*The ending could also be faded out better instead of just jumping back to the map's background.(By the way, you can easily remove the map's background from ever showing up while still being shown on the song selection screen. That way, you can fade the maps to black at the end rather than jumping back to the random bg.

The main problem with your storyboard is that images don't fade in/out at the same time, but that can be expected when using the storyboard editor. You could really help yourself by learning how to do storyboard by scripting, and it would make everything look much neater/precise (and possibly ease some lag on the animated backgrounds). Good luck!
regenz
ท่าทางอีกจะนาน OTL สคินตรงไหนให้ปรับพีเอมมาละกันนะ WOW รัวๆอยู่
regenz
New comboburst

Topic Starter
vincerio
Hi hi ^^

Derekku wrote:

Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

*Your offset isn't on the downbeat of the measure, so use 1344 instead. fixed
*Kiai should almost always be on a white tick. You seem to have done this right for the choruses, but the few kiai fountains at the beginning of the song are on blue tick which will look noticeably off when playing. fixed

[Skin]
*approachcircle: Why is this 182x182 instead of 128x128? - delete
*If you're going to include an approachcircle and hitcircleoverlay, then you will also need to include a hitcircle (even if it's the default one). - delete
*The sides (top/bottom/left/right) of the cursortrail are a bit chopped off and look strange when the cursor is stationary. - delete
*pause-overlay: Could probably be cropped down to 800x600. - fixed
spinner-circle: Sides are chopped off.
*Having the spinner-background be a regular image makes the spinner-metre look strange: http://puu.sh/PJu
*Also the cursor-trail looks strange when spinning.

[Storyboard]
*All 800x600 images could be optimized by resizing them to 640x480, but it's not absolutely necessary. (You would need to change all of your 0.8 scales to 1.0, though)
*Not sure why you manually animated your images when you could have done them much easier via scripting: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1869 - ah too late xD next time
01:11:755 - sisxsis.jpg fades in too early, thus giving the map a higher SB load and possibly inducing lag. Make sure that this image and the one before it fade in/out at the same time to prevent too many images being on-screen at once. - fixed
01:19:031 - erogetutor.jpg does the same thing here - fixed
01:22:837 - and kirinoegao.jpg; also, fade this image out instead of just making it disappear. You may have a spinner in each difficulty, but the storyboard will still be seen in ctb/taiko and will look weird. - fixed
02:09:628 - expected minamichap1.jpg to fade in when the chorus starts; not 1 1/2 beats beforehand. - fixed
02:39:180 - The second break here is a bit boring being just black. :/ ;w;
03:28:210 - Again, just because an image is behind a spinner doesn't mean you shouldn't fade it in properly. Fade in nekomimi.jpg properly, please. - fixed
*The ending could also be faded out better instead of just jumping back to the map's background.(By the way, you can easily remove the map's background from ever showing up while still being shown on the song selection screen. That way, you can fade the maps to black at the end rather than jumping back to the random bg.- fixed

The main problem with your storyboard is that images don't fade in/out at the same time, but that can be expected when using the storyboard editor. You could really help yourself by learning how to do storyboard by scripting, and it would make everything look much neater/precise (and possibly ease some lag on the animated backgrounds). Good luck!
Thank you very much for storyboard modding :)

*update*
*add regenz combo-burst*
*fixed some SB imagebug*
*fixed some fade in/out timing*
*remove lighting*
*delete some unused Sb script (due to some img removed)
Raging Bull
I seem to have a really hard time loading this map for some reason. And when I do get to play it, it seems off beat.
Topic Starter
vincerio
I have no problem with it...
delete my local map and re-dl
everything fine~

pls check your PC =w='''
Lissette
Loving the new combobursts *.*

Bubble~
Raging Bull

vincerio wrote:

I have no problem with it...
delete my local map and re-dl
everything fine~

pls check your PC =w='''
Yea. Deleted map and redownloaded it. Had the same problem. Probably just my PC. Star anyways! :D
Derekku
*Still seeing kiai at the wrong spots.
*indyinyou's Baka is too difficult to be the easiest diff in the set.
*Still seeing issues with the storyboard.

I'll do a full mod when I have time. :x
indyinyou
ดิฟตูนเขาว่าไรอะ หมอ บอกว่ายากเกินเหรอ = =
Topic Starter
vincerio

indyinyou wrote:

ดิฟตูนเขาว่าไรอะ หมอ บอกว่ายากเกินเหรอ = =
อืมม -__-''
indyinyou
ต้อง remap ไหมเนี่ย OTL :cry:
Topic Starter
vincerio

indyinyou wrote:

ต้อง remap ไหมเนี่ย OTL :cry:
ดัดโน๊ตออกจากนี้อีกนิด ดูท่าตูจะได้ re-sb มากกว่า :lol:
Mikkuri
star ~
Topic Starter
vincerio
update!!
a lot fo changes
indyinyou
แก้ เอาขีดแดงออกเยอะเหมือนกันแหะ

แร้งไวๆเด้อ :arrow:

CCHV-16
Good map and very good SB,star~
net45291
ขอให้แรงค์ไวๆนะครับพี่เอี่ยว >w< Star!!
Firo Prochainezo
Here is a little mod.

I find the beats a little bit late. Maybe try with 1,325 OFFSET? If it's right, don't forget to resnap all the notes!
00:51:476: Why did you add kiai time in here? It doesn't fit the music, in my humble opinion.
kyowiichan
' O ' ~

star~~~~
viewsmart123
star :lol:
Iluhiwizel
(เหมือนจะ)โดนบังคับ orz
AngelHoney
:) :) :) :) :)
Yua
SB lover >w< b
Frostmourne
ดาว ;)
OzzyOzrock
wow surprised nobody offered to make a tiko in all 6 pages xD
[lX_ALiCE_Xl]
... :?:
Derekku
I apologize for taking so long to get back to this. Here's the full mod I promised!

[General]
*No spinner-background? o.o
*spinner-circle still needs to be cleaned up
*Source: Shouldn't "konna" be capitalized?
*I'd set the preview point half a beat earlier (thus 129627) so it doesn't get cut off on the song selection screen, but it's not a big deal.
*Offset is quite late; -20 felt perfect (thus 1,324).

[Kiai]
*00:51:493 - I really don't see the point of this kiai fountain here. I suggest just removing it.
*You could always add another kiai fountain in the middle of each chorus if you think it fits.
*I suggest ending the first chorus' kiai section of each difficulty at 01:27:314.
*And the second chorus' at 02:38:955.
*End the final kiai on the white tick at 03:57:761.
*Alternatively, you could add an extra kiai fountain at 03:57:761.

[Storyboard]
*soft-hitwhistle2.wav could be storyboarded instead of being a hitsound. Otherwise, the sound won't be heard if the player misses the last note.
*Perhaps have the first bg fade in at 00:00:876 instead of a white tick earlier? Seems kinda early right now...
*Actually, just about every background transition would look better being on the downbeat of the measure instead of a beat before it. Right now it looks like everything fades in early because of that.
*The animation at 00:16:100 should start on the downbeat as well (right now it's a beat late).
*And continue for just about every other background/animation. Try and keep transitions consistent so that everything looks clean and professional! You've done a lot of work on this map/storyboard, so you should make sure it looks as great as possible!

[indyinyou's Baka]
00:00:896 (1,2,3) - I suggest avoiding multiple-note 1/2 streams like this. It's fine for a normal, but a bit too fast-paced for an easy. How about using some sliders for these instead?
01:00:672 (6,7) - note+slider patterns like this can be a pit confusing/difficult for new players. I wouldn't do something like this on the easiest diff.
01:21:941 (3,1) - ^ similarly, slider+note patterns like this.
*02:53:284 - This slow part felt really different compared to the rest of the map. It's how I expected the entire difficulty to be, and would like to see more of the diff mapped like this was.
*Don't be afraid to fill every white tick with a note. The difficulty would flow much better with sliders filling big gapes like this: http://puu.sh/1H0u

[regenz's Lolicon X]
*Lower drain one tick, please.
00:11:418 (6) - I'm really not sure why this is the only 0.5x slider in the whole difficulty...
00:29:776 - Expected a note here to complete the stream
00:34:030 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - This pattern was a bit hard to sightread...
00:49:254 (3,4,5,6,7) - again, hard to read
*Overall, I felt like the distance spacing was inconsistent and didn't make sense in parts. The spacing randomly got larger and didn't fit the music, and it made the difficulty feel more like an Insane. I'd really like to see this map re-distance spaced using distance snap to make this into a Hard rather than Insane. A few jumps are okay, but the spacing should always make sense.
*02:53:732 - This slow section before the last chorus was better, but I wish the slider speeds had been slower to match the part.

[Siscon]
*This diff is fine for the most part, but some of the new combo orderings could have flowed a bit better (e.g. trying to keep a consistent pattern of a new combo every couple of measures; and trying to keep new combos on the downbeat instead of in the middle of measures).
01:23:284 (2) - I almost didn't see the second repeat on this because 01:24:179 (3)'s approach circle distracted me. How about moving (3) to make this less confusing?
03:10:746 (1) - Try moving this down so it doesn't conflict with the HP/lifebar.
indyinyou
fix
:arrow:
รีแมพ หมดแทบไม่มีขีดแดง คงไม่มีปัญหาแล้ว

แก้ ไคสุดท้าย เส้นเขียว จบ เส้นขาว
แก้ offset เป็น 1,324

พยายามแก้ preview แต่มันกลับ เหมือนเดิม = = ไม่รู้ทำไง

ที่เตือน ตอนแรก อะมันบัง โน๊ต หมอแก้ให้หน่อยดิ ทำไม่เป็น

เอาอันบนสุดนะ

Starrodkirby86