forum

Amane - Space Time (Amane Hardcore Remix) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lude
You yourself stated that you took reference to Spy's map, but then you don't wanna get compared with Spy's map?
People who have played Spy's space time and this map can easily notice that it is similar each other. Not sure if other BNs can agree with me, but one can notice it even running the song on auto.
I'm not anyone to judge your mapping skills. I do respect your mapping styles and your reasons for certain pattern, but Kyoka and Sakura's point are valid, in my opinion. Even though the song has limited potential for the pattern's diversity, it still can have more variations.
Well personally i like this map better, it's lot easier and contains reasonable and fun pattern, but it is inevitable being compared with Spy's map.

And yes, I agree with ajeemaniz. Remapping the similar part would solve this, imo.
Wh1teh
good song, good map and good vibes. keep it up my man!
Soul Evans
Have you asked permission from spy for using his map as a base? i'm just pointing that out that it can be a good thing to have an okay from the person himself rather than asking BN if it's breaking the rules or not.
besides that you seem to take alot of things not just spy's patterns, but a photo shopped edit of over the tops BG with a banner that is a cut font from spy's space time font

also that red font hurts my eyes
Topic Starter
FelipeLink

Soul Evans wrote:

Have you asked permission from spy for using his map as a base? i'm just pointing that out that it can be a good thing to have an okay from the person himself rather than asking BN if it's breaking the rules or not.
besides that you seem to take alot of things not just spy's patterns, but a photo shopped edit of over the tops BG with a banner that is a cut font from spy's space time font

also that red font hurts my eyes
Hm, right i'll not use the red font this time.

i talked with spy today on fb for some reasons

about permission i have a PM from 10month ago:

About the bg, i didnt ''taken'' over the top BG, i already explained to Ajeemaniz and Nivraad about this and its complete fine, and ''Over the top BG'' is ''stolen '' if you keep that mind https://osu.ppy.sh/s/193469 <- Leaf - Chronostasis(Taiko)

if you even Read the entirely thread, you will see that i explain clearly to here on this thread about this BG on Nivraad BN check, even after explaining we talking in private on discord and its completely fine.

I hope everything is clarified now
lenpai
@soul he claims to have permission from spy go back one page to see the picture as for the picture, there's absolutely nothing wrong with using over the top as a component of a picture if zan didnt create the picture. If he stole it from google, what should prevent felipe from using the same picture.

Any considerable improvement from an existing shitmap should be appreciated.

Though using spy's map as a base should have its limits and it was claimed that only minor parts are similar which i assume are the calmer sections so that's perfectly fine for me. Map got modded a couple of times so unintentional copied sections may have been identical due to mods that intend to cover the song with technicality.

Let's all appreciate how these people ignored the fact that this map used consistent minijacks for the chorus to stand out from spy's map
Topic Starter
FelipeLink

Lenfried- wrote:

Though using spy's map as a base should have its limits and it was claimed that only minor parts are similar which i assume are the calmer sections so that's perfectly fine for me. Map got modded a couple of times so unintentional copied sections may have been identical due to mods that intend to cover the song with technicality.

Let's all appreciate how these people ignored the fact that this map used consistent minijacks for the chorus to stand out from spy's map
I totally agree with you, good point.
Spy
Just want to explain he only asked me if he can take MP3 and hitsounds.
But one day I online and got the message that he said he took my map as reference.
I looked some parts it actually it is not bad from my view.
But I didn't check it carefully. And I thought he referred what he should follow or what.
I know Space Time wasn't a good map. But to someone, before you are saying a map is a shit, you had better think about how your map is, hehe. Nobody is discussing how my map is but why the patterns are same in many parts.
For fast solution, remap then or explain it as well. Instead of keep saying Spy's map is what and Spy is doing what.

Besides, I said nothing in my Facebook, only asked if that is true.
People who said I'm claiming pattern copying should learn Chinese more. It's kinda shameful.
Also to some of FelipeLink's friends, stop sending trash to my PM. It won't be helpful for this map and how come it is related to me since my map get ranked for long time and now blaming me for ABC or DEF?
Please. Stop bothering me.
paperlens
I like this! For the better future of osumania, fighting~ :)
Akasha-
Still feel like it's Spy map but rearranged 50%, more jacks and stuffs
So on, nevermind what I said then, continue with your point of views. Did you done it the right way? I mean If you took Spy's map as reference, then you can take something like snaps, or some few technical patterns which help you map much more easier, but it's kind of overused, overall I check it, some patterns are just the same but rearranged by your own pattern (balance, jacks, pitch etc. or whatever). And I didn't say you copy Spy's pattern since you said you just reference so I respect it, I don't want to get involved to any dramas here, If you think you done the right thing, you can continue to do it by your ways, I do respect other's opinion so I don't have my will to change their minds If they don't want to. But just thinking about it then. As I said, don't get strict from any mappers and other's map, stay creative by your own ideas.

So, good luck. Hope my words didn't harrashing either.
Cra Dow
Felipe, de qualquer forma podias ter optado por fazer um mapa de 5k em vez de 4k (já que 4k e 5k são muito parecidos) assim evitavas esta discussão e critica.
Bem com todo o respeito não vejo muito espaço de melhoria no mapa do Spy ou num mapa de 4K (ranked) qualquer pois 4! é um número muito baixo, a não ser que o BPM seja muito alto e lhe falta notas para estar abordar todas que a música contem ( o mapa foi concluído abaixo da dificuldade que devia ter) acho que as pessoas deviam diversificar mais a quantidade de teclas que usam.
Bem boa sorte!

ps: Não ligues demasiado, a música é boa e o mapa é divertido
8-)
Topic Starter
FelipeLink

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

Still feel like it's Spy map but rearranged 50%, more jacks and stuffs
So on, nevermind what I said then, continue with your point of views. Did you done it the right way? I mean If you took Spy's map as reference, then you can take something like snaps, or some few technical patterns which help you map much more easier, but it's kind of overused, overall I check it, some patterns are just the same but rearranged by your own pattern (balance, jacks, pitch etc. or whatever). And I didn't say you copy Spy's pattern since you said you just reference so I respect it, I don't want to get involved to any dramas here, If you think you done the right thing, you can continue to do it by your ways, I do respect other's opinion so I don't have my will to change their minds If they don't want to. But just thinking about it then. As I said, don't get strict from any mappers and other's map, stay creative by your own ideas.

So, good luck. Hope my words didn't harrashing either.
Dont worry i didnt find Harrashing or something, i respect other people opnion, and i dont want to make dramas too, dont worry i'm not this type of person.
Still, the ''principal'' idea on my spacetime is the ''jumpjacks'' on the Kiai sections and a lot of minijacks to represent one type of sound(same sound of the kiai section but sometimes is weaker thats why its only minijack and not jumpjacks).

Cra Dow wrote:

Felipe, de qualquer forma podias ter optado por fazer um mapa de 5k em vez de 4k (já que 4k e 5k são muito parecidos) assim evitavas esta discussão e critica.
Bem com todo o respeito não vejo muito espaço de melhoria no mapa do Spy ou num mapa de 4K (ranked) qualquer pois 4! é um número muito baixo, a não ser que o BPM seja muito alto e lhe falta notas para estar abordar todas que a música contem ( o mapa foi concluído abaixo da dificuldade que devia ter) acho que as pessoas deviam diversificar mais a quantidade de teclas que usam.
Bem boa sorte!

ps: Não ligues demasiado, a música é boa e o mapa é divertido
8-)
Sei que a Space Time poderia ser muito mais difícil do que ela é hoje, mas no tempo que eu fiz ela não tinha nenhuma capacidade de fazer ela um map tão difícil, hoje em dia eu sei o quão difícil ela poderia ser.
Sobre a questão de fazer um 5k, isso está fora de questão pois mesmo que sejam ''parecidos'' eu não jogo 5k e como não jogo não tenho experiência e não saberia fazer patterns confortáveis! Por isso a escolha do 4k!
Obrigado pelo apoio! ^^
Sandalphon
Feerum
Greetings and grats to qualify!

Since things got a bit out of hand here it's time to say few words.

As first: The map doesn't give much more than Spy has already mapped in his Space Time. Felipe you can't deny that the overall structure of your beatmap is really close to Spy's Space Time. But on the other hand no one has the right to say "this are my pattern". Especially on a pretty.. mh.. repetitive song like this one.
So overall it is normal that some pattern look pretty similar to the other Beatmap.

Few sections in the Beatmap look really really same.. i don't want to say that this are "stolen" pattern, they are pretty much inspired by Spy's Space Time a lot.

Let me start with the LN's at: 01:03:292 - This look kinda same for me. At least you tried to add some variety what is a good thing.
But the LN's are mostly at the same places.
But you also have to see it from this view: What else would you map here? In this section exist pretty much only the LN sounds with the short 1/4 sections. I don't really see a problem here. (But you could had place the LN's at least a bit different)

Let's go to this place here: 01:25:063 -
This looks very copied for me. You could follow at least the correct PR at some places to let it look different. The long notes on different places and then the Piano Notes more PR orientated.
As example :
01:49:749 (109749|2,109920|3) - CTRL + G for PR and move these notes to 3-2-1, then you could place 01:49:835 (109835|0) - on 4 to be able to arrange 01:52:663 (112663|1,112835|2,113006|0) - to PR more again. And so one.

02:08:949 - This section is kinda weird too. When i remove one note from each chord it looks pretty much like Spy's Stream, just mirrored. (not completely of course) but it looks similar.
02:22:835 - is pretty obvious. But maybe it's just coincidence.

02:33:806 (153806|1,154149|1) - Let me cri. PR!! :(
02:39:120 (159120|1,159635|1) - here too.

In the first Kiai some sections look similar too, but again: You can't map really much more than it was already. Felipe made here a close stream while Spy had several 1/4 breaks in it.

03:58:663 - This Part again, could be way more PR orientated.

From 04:20:606 - to 04:26:092 - . This is something i already disliked in Spy's Map. You doesn't have here any kind of clear 1/4 sound. I had to turn up the volume on my Headphones on max to be able to hear barley any 1/4 sound here. I would highly recommend you to follow here the double 1/4 sounds + Snares + Piano's. It shows a: A clear difference to the other map and B: removes the, for me, kinda obvious Ghost Notes.
I would even make it until 04:31:577 - because from here start's a clearly louder sound which is actually mapable in 1/4.

Also what i don't like is you have several anchors in your beatmap which look kinda weird and unneeded :/
As example 00:51:463 (51463|0,51635|0,51806|0,51977|0,52149|0,52320|0,52492|0) -
04:43:063 (283063|1,283235|1,283406|1,283577|1,283749|1,283920|1) - dis one too
04:45:977 (285977|1,286149|1,286320|1,286492|1,286663|1,286835|1,287006|1,287177|1,287349|1,287520|1) -
05:05:006 (305006|1,305177|1,305349|1,305520|1,305692|1,305863|1,306035|1) - again
05:35:692 (335692|3,335863|3,336035|3,336206|3,336377|3,336549|3,336720|3) - here too

And few more. Don't gonna point out all now.

Alright. Overall said for all now: It is almost impossible to make a beatmap completely different to this song. The Song is simply too repetitive and it is kinda normal that the overall structure will look similar.
Few sections could be improved in my eye's but this little "mod" i dropped as Mapper, not as QAT. I will not DQ it because of this now when Felipe doesn't want it. In my eyes you could improve the beatmap first at few points but it's up to you how you see my Mod.
Mostly bug's me the section from 04:20:606 - because it has clearly no 1/4 sound.

Also you could let look several pattern i pointed out different so that ppl doesn't start to think you did "steal" pattern from Spy. I don't think you did it but you must confess, it looks like it.

With this being said i wish you furthermore good luck with this beatmap in the Qualify!
Loctav
I ran a text comparison of both versions of this map, and while you claim to be "inspired" by it, I figured that you literally just took the .osu file from the original, rearranged a few things here and there (hey, lets move this note from 4 to 3! https://puu.sh/scA5V/51f6117050.png) or added a few weirdly named hitsounds (https://puu.sh/scAw8/003fe08374.png).

I don't call that inspired. I call that plagiarism. Maybe you should map something entirely on your own before you start getting stuff qualified. Thank you very much.

EDIT: oh well, kudos to you, you made the very inspired choice to raise the HP from 8 to 9. Well if that isn't creative, eh?

EDIT2: the silver lining here is, well, that Spy's original is maybe not that bad at all, given that majority of it still gets qualified nowadays, especially by people who may or may not have been very unfair towards Spy and his map back then.
tkk
lol
Topic Starter
FelipeLink

Loctav wrote:

I ran a text comparison of both versions of this map, and while you claim to be "inspired" by it, I figured that you literally just took the .osu file from the original, rearranged a few things here and there (hey, lets move this note from 4 to 3! https://puu.sh/scA5V/51f6117050.png) or added a few weirdly named hitsounds (https://puu.sh/scAw8/003fe08374.png).

I don't call that inspired. I call that plagiarism. Maybe you should map something entirely on your own before you start getting stuff qualified. Thank you very much.

EDIT: oh well, kudos to you, you made the very inspired choice to raise the HP from 8 to 9. Well if that isn't creative, eh?

EDIT2: the silver lining here is, well, that Spy's original is maybe not that bad at all, given that majority of it still gets qualified nowadays, especially by people who may or may not have been very unfair towards Spy and his map back then.
So, you're DQ'ing my map for ''plagiarism'' and its not ''my stuff'', right.. i guess you're reffering about this rule ''Do not steal others' beatmaps, presenting them as if they're mapped by you. Do not also upload or use other people's work without their explicit permission (including, but not limited to skins and guest difficulties).''

First of all, i did use Spy map as a base, but i did respect this rule, i asked for permission and i have ScreenShots to prove that.(Those SS are already on this Thread btw)

Spy Clearly gives his permission, and already Know about this map a long time ago.

And if you even look the entirely map not ScreenShots, you will see that minor parts are similar.

I dont see any rule saying that i cant have similar sections to other map.

Loctav, i want you to reconsider my map and not just DQ without even trying to talk with me(you have a lot of ways to talk with me, osu!,discord,etc).

Well i dont see why my map is DQ, so please reconsider.
Daikyi
Claiming that "some minor parts are identical" is highly disrespectful, when people who're examining the map are finding major portions that are copied note for note over. In generic jumpstream, there's 72 ways to pattern a measure such that no jacks happen. the fact that there's so much overlap suggests that regardless of getting permission from the original mapper, have plagarized pretty badly.

If someone can take a screenshot and point out a run of like nearly 50 identically stepped notes in a file, that's not minor at all.

In addition, when you asked for "permission" all you specified was if you could use it as a "base" and for "hitsounding". it seems like your definition of "using as a base" is "copy pasting sections that you don't know how to map properly"

2c

edit: also in the opening:

why credit only for hitsounds, and not the majority of the file unless you're trying to skirt around the issue?
SpectorDG
anyway BG name is Over the Time or Space the Over ? :D
Akasha-
Okay, so on the stuff getting more serious, I was asking Spy if he does allow you use his map as base so this is our replies

Chat log
Kuo Kyoka 11:48:48 SA
hnm hey Spy, since FelipeLink keep saying you let him use your map as reference and it's almost same to your pattern but change some column, in the first place, did you allowed him to do that? was curious
Spy 11:49:21 SA
??
Spy 11:49:29 SA
Well
Spy 11:49:46 SA
I saw PM he post
Spy 11:49:59 SA
And I still own same contents here
Spy 11:50:14 SA
So I won't say something like, "I didn't say that"
Spy 11:50:17 SA
Or what.
Spy 11:50:22 SA
But I'm sure
Spy 11:50:31 SA
When he sent PM to me
Spy 11:50:53 SA
I only respond to "take mp3 and hitsounds"
Kuo Kyoka 11:51:02 SA
oh
Spy 11:51:04 SA
So I answered "feel free to use it"
Kuo Kyoka 11:51:31 SA
so it's not about pattern?
Spy 11:51:31 SA
About he said that he took my map as base or reference
Spy 11:51:36 SA
Yea.
Spy 11:51:38 SA
But
Spy 11:52:05 SA
It is always common in mapping, there is none of copyright in my map lmao
Spy 11:52:28 SA
So even if get copied, or get same patterns in other maps
Spy 11:52:38 SA
It actually no surprised imo
Spy 11:52:41 SA
But
Spy 11:53:00 SA
I just wondering what he mean about "take my map as base"
Spy 11:53:11 SA
What is base? It has many definitions
Spy 11:53:43 SA
We can refer a map for doing same following way
Kuo Kyoka 11:53:44 SA
hmm i guess both of you are misunderstanding or not understanding what is it mean at the first place
Kuo Kyoka 11:53:50 SA
yes
Spy 11:54:10 SA
It could be same following way but different patterns
Kuo Kyoka 11:54:11 SA
for me i thought it would be for reference
Spy 11:54:22 SA
Maybe language barrier
Kuo Kyoka 11:54:41 SA
like snap or something like that, but the whole map with your pattern but rearrange with his own ideas and so on ...
Spy 11:54:43 SA
But I seriously never respond about the taking map as base or reference
Kuo Kyoka 11:54:54 SA
i suppose so
Spy 11:54:58 SA
And he once asked me to check
Spy 11:55:08 SA
I have no time so only quick check
Spy 11:55:17 SA
It actually not bad and better so much
Spy 11:55:32 SA
But I told him some parts can be changed for better.
Spy 11:55:37 SA
That is
Spy 11:55:58 SA
But I'm not sure if he really did or not
Spy 11:56:22 SA
Because it was long time ago, I don't really remember how the map is at the time
Kuo Kyoka 11:56:30 SA
and you dont know his pattern was follow your map?
Kuo Kyoka 11:56:33 SA
i see
Kuo Kyoka 11:56:37 SA
i guess so
Spy 11:56:39 SA
I don't know at the first time
Spy 11:56:50 SA
Until get qualified, and people told me that
Spy 11:57:05 SA
But I still haven't check it due to I'm busy for my exams
Spy 11:57:08 SA
So
Spy 11:57:13 SA
Give a conclusion
Spy 11:57:34 SA
Copy is ok, referring is ok, everything is ok
Spy 11:57:43 SA
You can do it this time due to I mapped this
Spy 11:57:50 SA
But how about next time?
Kuo Kyoka 11:58:05 SA
yup
Spy 11:58:15 SA
A good mapper should has independent opinions on mapping ideas
Spy 11:58:26 SA
We know sometimes may have no idea how to do it
Spy 11:58:37 SA
It is ok if refer other maps
Kuo Kyoka 11:58:39 SA
well kind of not comfort me when he keep posting "spy let me use his map etc." everytime
Spy 11:58:51 SA
Like I did it in my earlier maps when I just started to mapping
Spy 11:59:04 SA
Well
Spy 11:59:18 SA
He may misunderstood
Spy 11:59:27 SA
Or maybe I didn't say it clearly
Spy 12:00:17 CH
I don't mind if he keep those patterns
Spy 12:00:18 CH
But
Spy 12:00:33 CH
How people think about him and his maps may be another things
Kuo Kyoka 12:00:59 CH
but hmm, i already aid it on thread that every mappers has their own ideas and opinion on they ways to mapping or doing they own things so ... i kinda dont like someone just directly use someone else ideas and fix to his own map
Spy 12:01:14 CH

Kuo Kyoka 12:01:14 CH
well thats the case
Spy 12:01:19 CH
I don't like to
Spy 12:01:21 CH
Too
Spy 12:01:38 CH
When I saw someone took my SV change in same song
Spy 12:01:41 CH
I actually mad
Spy 12:01:50 CH
But I have nothing could do for this and
Spy 12:01:57 CH
Change other view is
Spy 12:02:13 CH
Maybe my works are good so they took it
Kuo Kyoka 12:02:16 CH
i guess both of you havent explain better so happen misunderstanding
Kuo Kyoka 12:02:27 CH
lmao gg
Kuo Kyoka 12:02:33 CH

Kuo Kyoka 12:02:48 CH
that hana map?
Spy 12:03:28 CH
But anyway I think, it will be better to think about how to map in better instead of keeping my patterns may be a lesson here I think
Kuo Kyoka 12:03:34 CH
i dont like people stealing sv or pattern things and put that to their own maps and say its by them so i can understand that
Spy 12:03:36 CH
Yea but anyway I don't care anymore
Kuo Kyoka 12:03:49 CH
ah okay
Spy 12:03:55 CH
From now I'm taking everything easily
Spy 12:03:57 CH
So
Spy 12:04:09 CH
Leave these to the community and staffs
Kuo Kyoka 12:04:25 CH
hmm if that is your wish then ok
Spy 12:04:50 CH
I just hope none of them to disturb me for meme or any drama related to my maps
Spy 12:05:00 CH
Including case like this
Kuo Kyoka 12:05:27 CH
i just cant stand when someone use same patterns with other map for more than 10 times conflict, in the meantime it got 50+, feel like your map but just more jacks and double 1/4 burst changed etc.
Kuo Kyoka 12:05:39 CH
just leave that
Kuo Kyoka 12:05:47 CH
don't reply it back
Kuo Kyoka 12:06:06 CH
you own the things so ...
Spy 12:06:16 CH
Well
Spy 12:06:57 CH
I don't want to break his works by this case
Spy 12:07:07 CH
But I'm actually a bit innocent
Spy 12:07:30 CH
I just feel like
Spy 12:07:50 CH
"Spy said he agreed but now he said no, he is a liar"
Spy 12:07:53 CH
But I'm not
Spy 12:08:42 CH
I just hope everything will be fine and not to mention me anymore
Spy 12:09:16 CH
Since it get dq'd
Kuo Kyoka 12:09:19 CH
if this one explained well i guess you're fine to do that
Spy 12:10:01 CH
There is no case that requalified directly without any changes if not staff's mistakes
Spy 12:10:53 CH
So i think try to change those parts that get mentioned will be faster than arguing "Spy said what"
Spy 12:11:06 CH
Anyway I guess that's all
Spy 12:12:00 CH
I hope the map will be fine then. And feel sorry for mapper. Also I'm tired getting bothered from Brazilian sending trash meme to me in my PM or Facebook.
Spy 12:12:09 CH
*of
Kuo Kyoka 12:13:18 CH
i read the dq stuffs, argee with Loctav about this.
like hey, its your map, not other's map, your map your ideas, if you think people let you use their patterns then you should do that as reference, reference only, and it still feel like your map but remapped a bit .
on thread feel like he just avoiding he fact that he use your patterns, and say jack from me so this is my map imo
Kuo Kyoka 12:13:34 CH
ok good
Spy 12:13:49 CH

Kuo Kyoka 12:14:17 CH
in anycase, its his work, better make it with his own ways, dont get limited by someone else, thats all
Spy 12:14:28 CH
I don't really care how mapper's think. Since I'm retired and not QAT. I'm just a mapper that rank maps sometimes
Kuo Kyoka 12:14:42 CH
no, you are noob
Kuo Kyoka 12:14:47 CH

Spy 12:14:47 CH
I actually agree
Spy 12:14:58 CH
With Loctav
Spy 12:15:01 CH
But
Spy 12:15:03 CH

Spy 12:15:14 CH
Dude I'm so tired of arguing this or that
Spy 12:15:23 CH
Can we not to talk about this anymore
Spy 12:15:25 CH

Kuo Kyoka 12:15:42 CH
ok so just igrone that brazil meme on facebook or your pm then, you dont have to reply things you dont want to do so ..
Kuo Kyoka 12:15:52 CH
a ok
Spy 12:15:59 CH
I actually ignored
Kuo Kyoka 12:16:36 CH
and hey, can i post this to thread? if this explained well and they understand it, i hope the things are more better
Spy 12:16:51 CH

Spy 12:17:06 CH
It's up to you, just don't bother me for this again
Kuo Kyoka 12:17:16 CH
ok
Kuo Kyoka 12:17:26 CH
i will bother you other thigs then haha
Spy 12:17:37 CH

Kuo Kyoka 12:18:05 CH
also thanks, i guess this explain, i dont want to say more in thread about pattern things
Kuo Kyoka 12:18:32 CH

Spy 12:18:56 CH
Hope it will be helpful then
Kuo Kyoka 12:19:09 CH
okay

IMG / So that you won't think I made it by my self
The uptop messages can't sync to my PC so I can't srceenshot it

I hope this one explain well and cooldown this situlation.
Atrue
And I would say, usually no one will ask for using the diffs themselves to mod it into their own, since plagiarism is a severe problem. So maybe there is, in a way, some misunderstanding between you and the original mapper. Since usually the punishment will be much more severe than only a disqualification, and you already see the real attitude of the original mapper, just make a map on your own. And never do this anymore.
roko100789
You guys already proved your point a long time ago, why don't you just suggest him ideas for new patterns? The music is repetitive, and Felipe has changed a lot of things on the map already, if he didn't change those patterns, he literally didn't find a way to do so (you see, he asked the modders if there was any problem with both of the maps being that close on some parts). Attacking him like this is just going to make things worse; he has already had his lesson, so you could stop now and help him.

Also Loctav, considering this is a rhythm game, you shouldn't judge a map by just looking at it on the notepad, neither should you a mapper's intentions nor anything like that before looking at the rest of the thread, this is pretty unprofessional, and honestly, I never expected that from you.
spoonguy
EDIT: apparently the first part of this post is not needed anymore
I'll be keeping the rest though

Also another thing I'd like to say is that Juan, Protastic and Niv were not related to the original Space Time, so it's a bit unfair to make that last comment.

@Daikyi: Half of your post is "Good point!!"
But the other half just sounds like you're trying to argue that Link was intentionally stealing a map for the sake of ranking it in his name.
There's no need to discuss or make points about motives or how good or bad a person is here. That'll only lead to destroying Link's reputation as a person, not a mapper.
Of course, if you do believe Felipe deserves that happening to him, we can beautifully, coolly and calmly argue about that later.
Ayachi-
There will be no problems if you just map everything by yourself at the start from scratch
lenpai
Such a song with repetivity if redone from scratch with the intentions of being a fairly difficult map will always end up with a seemingly plagiarized result (consider the modding phase).

Going denser is absurd. The simplicity of the song doesnt give way to utilize a different layering.

The only way is to go less dense with the issue at hand.

Any contradictions with reason are greatly appreciated.
snoverpk_old
Akasha-

Simply you can done these pattern, or neat with it with your double-jump jack pattern you did it on chorus. It's not that hard for you to think of new pattern I believe
Even it's a repetitive hardcore song, but there are a plenty of patterns that could be fit in your map, your style, your ways, no need to be strict from other maps anyway
Try to map with your own, independence and think a pattern that could comfortable while playing and good to you. Good luck!
deadbill
well, why u no make it as a collab instead of claiming it as your own diff? gotta be an easy solution imho *grabs popcorn*
Topic Starter
FelipeLink
Okay, so to end this ''drama'' or something, i'm doing a hard work on my space time.

When i finish everything that i need to, i will update the map!

@Feerum

I appreciate your mod, as you said i changed the PR of every piano section, looked about those anchors, changed too.
spoonguy
Felipe wanted me to post this.
We discussed a few things in IRC, I pointed out stuff and gave some ideas.
EDIT: oh yeah no kds man
don't forget to nOT give me kds
oof
2016-11-11 19:48 FelipeLink: a detalhe
2016-11-11 19:48 FelipeLink: o finalzinho eu ainda vou modificar pra n ficar ''parecido com o spy''
2016-11-11 19:48 FelipeLink: ainda n mudei isso
2016-11-11 19:49 spoonguy: é eu percebi que tava meio parecido ainda
2016-11-11 19:53 FelipeLink: e.e
2016-11-11 19:53 FelipeLink: eu vou ajeitar o final junto com o snoop
2016-11-11 19:53 FelipeLink: quando ele chegar as 22h
2016-11-11 19:53 FelipeLink: mas aí oq tu acha q da pra moddar na minah space time?
2016-11-11 19:53 FelipeLink: algo desconfortavel?
2016-11-11 19:55 spoonguy: desconfortável eu não manjo muito
2016-11-11 19:55 spoonguy: mas algo que me incomoda é que tanto você quanto o spy não colocaram o burst nessa parte aqui
2016-11-11 19:55 spoonguy: 00:18:377 -
2016-11-11 19:55 spoonguy: igual vocês fizeram quando o mesmo som veio nas outras partes da música
2016-11-11 19:56 spoonguy: 01:24:035 -
2016-11-11 19:56 spoonguy: tipo aqui
2016-11-11 19:56 FelipeLink: vc diz 1/8?
2016-11-11 19:56 FelipeLink: 00:18:420 - aq?
2016-11-11 19:56 spoonguy: sim
2016-11-11 19:56 FelipeLink: blz
2016-11-11 19:56 FelipeLink: vou botar
2016-11-11 19:56 spoonguy: não, não aí
2016-11-11 19:56 spoonguy: é depois
2016-11-11 19:56 spoonguy: 00:18:677 -
2016-11-11 19:56 FelipeLink: ah é
2016-11-11 19:56 spoonguy: se for seguir a outra é aqui
2016-11-11 19:57 spoonguy: 00:18:977 -
2016-11-11 19:57 spoonguy: deveria ter uma nota aqui também
2016-11-11 19:58 FelipeLink: me manda uma print de como ficou essa section com o 1/8
2016-11-11 19:58 FelipeLink: acho q eu buguei e.e
2016-11-11 19:59 spoonguy: aliás não
2016-11-11 19:59 spoonguy: 00:18:763 -
2016-11-11 19:59 spoonguy: acho que é aqui
2016-11-11 19:59 FelipeLink: ah ta blz
2016-11-11 19:59 FelipeLink: sim, sim
2016-11-11 20:00 FelipeLink: tbm acho
2016-11-11 20:01 FelipeLink: ta blz, addei
2016-11-11 20:05 spoonguy: 02:08:949 - essa parte aqui ainda parece um pouco em algumas seções
2016-11-11 20:05 FelipeLink: hm
2016-11-11 20:05 spoonguy: tenta só lembrar o padrão de onde vem jump e remapear a seção de novo
2016-11-11 20:05 spoonguy: não usa nada de referência
2016-11-11 20:05 FelipeLink: blz
2016-11-11 20:06 spoonguy: e onde vem minijack também
2016-11-11 20:06 spoonguy: só lembra de que padrão você usou pra isso e faz tudo de novo
2016-11-11 20:06 FelipeLink: right
2016-11-11 20:08 spoonguy: caralho tá foda hoje
2016-11-11 20:08 spoonguy: só me deixem ir 5 minutos sem me interromper em algo
2016-11-11 20:08 FelipeLink: lmao
2016-11-11 20:08 FelipeLink: rip familia
2016-11-11 20:12 spoonguy: "não, tem a marca dessa toalha sim, deixa eu pegar ela pra você ver"
2016-11-11 20:12 spoonguy: CARALHO
2016-11-11 20:12 spoonguy: porque não pegou a marca da toalha desde o início
2016-11-11 20:13 FelipeLink: EOQUE
2016-11-11 20:13 FelipeLink: LMAO
2016-11-11 20:13 spoonguy: tipo, caramba
2016-11-11 20:14 spoonguy: porque eu gastei 6 minutos procurando pela marca
2016-11-11 20:14 FelipeLink: kek
2016-11-11 20:14 FelipeLink: é pq vc como neto
2016-11-11 20:14 FelipeLink: tem q fazer tudo
2016-11-11 20:14 FelipeLink: :v
2016-11-11 20:19 spoonguy: 00:30:035 -
2016-11-11 20:19 spoonguy: achei desnecessário isso aqui
2016-11-11 20:19 spoonguy: quebra um pouco a consistência aqui e usa single notes ao invés de jumps
2016-11-11 20:20 FelipeLink: hm
2016-11-11 20:20 FelipeLink: blz
2016-11-11 20:20 FelipeLink: minijack de single?
2016-11-11 20:21 spoonguy: sim
2016-11-11 20:22 FelipeLink: blz
2016-11-11 20:22 spoonguy: ae estou liberado
2016-11-11 20:23 FelipeLink: nice
2016-11-11 20:23 spoonguy: hm, uma coisa que eu ainda me incomodo um pouco é que você ainda está imitando alguns "padrões" que tem no mapa do spy
2016-11-11 20:23 spoonguy: 00:51:977 -
2016-11-11 20:23 spoonguy: na ultima vez que você teve esses três kicks
2016-11-11 20:24 spoonguy: você mapeou eles como minijacks
2016-11-11 20:24 spoonguy: (como o spy)
2016-11-11 20:24 spoonguy: mas aqui você usou uma jumptrill no lugar de minijacks
2016-11-11 20:24 spoonguy: (como o spy)
2016-11-11 20:24 FelipeLink: hm
2016-11-11 20:24 spoonguy: é uma boa tu quebrar um pouco a lógica que você usou no mapa antigo quando estiver remapeando
2016-11-11 20:24 spoonguy: e só mapear normalmente
2016-11-11 20:24 FelipeLink: right, vou fazer minijack
2016-11-11 20:24 spoonguy: usando os seus conceitos de consistência e etc
2016-11-11 20:24 FelipeLink: sim, sim
2016-11-11 20:24 spoonguy: lembra de repetir isso nas próximas vezes que isso acontecer na música
2016-11-11 20:25 FelipeLink: blz
2016-11-11 20:25 spoonguy: tipo, quando você for fazer a space de novo, só compara com o mapa do spy depois que você tiver terminado
2016-11-11 20:25 spoonguy: e tenta quebrar a relação do mapa atual com o passado o máximo possível
2016-11-11 20:25 FelipeLink: certo
2016-11-11 20:25 spoonguy: as vezes você tá tentando ser original mas ainda tá sendo influenciado por estar olhando a sua versão antiga e a do spy
2016-11-11 20:26 FelipeLink: hm, saquei
2016-11-11 20:33 spoonguy: hm eu realmente não tenho muito o que falar das patterns
2016-11-11 20:34 spoonguy: mas já que estamos falando de quebrar a conexão com o passado mesmo
2016-11-11 20:34 spoonguy: 01:03:120 - que tal ir diminuindo a velocidade aos poucos aqui até a parte das lns?
2016-11-11 20:34 spoonguy: a velocidade final não precisa ser algo do tipo 0.5x claro
2016-11-11 20:34 FelipeLink: 'tipo como?
2016-11-11 20:35 spoonguy: hm embora você teria que aumentar a velocidade aqui de novo pra encaixar na atmosfera 01:03:120 -
2016-11-11 20:35 spoonguy: ou não
2016-11-11 20:35 spoonguy: tem pessoas que não fariam isso
2016-11-11 20:35 spoonguy: eeeeeeeeee
2016-11-11 20:35 spoonguy: eu digo tipo
2016-11-11 20:35 spoonguy: você colocar um sv por measure
2016-11-11 20:35 spoonguy: fazendo a velocidade cair aos poucos até ao redor de 0.75x
2016-11-11 20:36 spoonguy: e a parte das lns seria um slowjam
2016-11-11 20:36 FelipeLink: LUL
2016-11-11 20:36 spoonguy: seria um toque a mais que o spy nem você deram
2016-11-11 20:36 FelipeLink: hm
2016-11-11 20:36 FelipeLink: pode ser i guess
2016-11-11 20:36 FelipeLink: por measure line tu diz a cada 1/4 ?
2016-11-11 20:37 spoonguy: measure são 4 beats amigo
2016-11-11 20:37 spoonguy: é uma mudança beeeeem lenta
2016-11-11 20:37 FelipeLink: ah
2016-11-11 20:37 spoonguy: aí você tem que meio que contar quantas beats tem até lá e fazer seus cálculos
2016-11-11 20:37 FelipeLink: saquei
2016-11-11 20:37 FelipeLink: n sabia o nome dela
2016-11-11 20:37 spoonguy: treinamento pra fuvest
2016-11-11 20:37 FelipeLink: LMFAO
2016-11-11 20:38 FelipeLink: Mas aonde eu começaria a desacelerar?
2016-11-11 20:38 FelipeLink: 01:03:120 - a partir daqui?
2016-11-11 20:38 FelipeLink: 01:25:063 - aqui voltaria a 1.0
2016-11-11 20:38 FelipeLink: ?
2016-11-11 20:38 spoonguy: a parte das lns seria um slowjam moço
2016-11-11 20:38 spoonguy: não faz muito sentido voltar pra 1.o eahueah
2016-11-11 20:39 FelipeLink: aa tu diz as lns do piano tbm
2016-11-11 20:39 spoonguy: mas sim pro primeiro
2016-11-11 20:39 spoonguy: claro, a atmosfera dá um tom ainda mais lerdo ali
2016-11-11 20:39 FelipeLink: blz
2016-11-11 20:39 FelipeLink: kek
2016-11-11 20:39 spoonguy: seria tipo um cockblock se você diminuisse a velocidade aos poucos e só voltasse ao normal ali
2016-11-11 20:40 FelipeLink: 02:07:577 - aqui volta o 1.0 entom?
2016-11-11 20:40 spoonguy: que nada amigo, aí você vai fazer a transição da velocidade atual pra 1.0
2016-11-11 20:40 spoonguy: daí até 02:08:949 - aqui vai ser a transição pra 1.0
2016-11-11 20:41 spoonguy: ou pra uma velocidade um pouco menor pra ter uma mudança mais brusca no começo dessa seção
2016-11-11 20:41 FelipeLink: blz
2016-11-11 20:41 spoonguy: tipo ir até 0.9 um 1/8 antes daqui 02:08:949 -
2016-11-11 20:41 spoonguy: aí você tem que ir testando amigo
2016-11-11 20:41 spoonguy: aí quando chegar aí você muda pra 1.0
2016-11-11 20:42 FelipeLink: oks, anotado, vou trabalhar
2016-11-11 20:42 spoonguy: se você quiser dá pra você trabalhar a música inteira em svs atmosféricos
2016-11-11 20:43 spoonguy: não precisa ser aquele cu que muda de um segundo pra outro de 1.0 pra 0.5 claro hua
2016-11-11 20:43 spoonguy: to falando de diferenças de velocidade bem mínimas mesmo
2016-11-11 20:43 spoonguy: quem sabe você consiga reviver o ftb assim
2016-11-11 20:43 FelipeLink: lmfao
2016-11-11 20:43 spoonguy: mas sério, qualquer detalhe a mais ou ideia nova que você tenha de expressar alguma parte dessa música já vai dar bom
2016-11-11 20:43 FelipeLink: tem 49 measures até aqui 02:08:949 - começando no 01:03:120 -
2016-11-11 20:44 spoonguy: lol 49
2016-11-11 20:45 spoonguy: isso é sinal que o autor fez alguma bosta na parte do piano
2016-11-11 20:45 spoonguy: talvez seja relacionado às lns estarem desync
2016-11-11 20:45 spoonguy: (ou que você contou errado
2016-11-11 20:45 FelipeLink: lmao
2016-11-11 20:45 FelipeLink: sim
2016-11-11 20:46 FelipeLink: vou diminuindo 0.01 por measure line?
2016-11-11 20:46 FelipeLink: dai quando chegar no 2:07 subo 0.10 a cada 1/1 ?
2016-11-11 20:47 spoonguy: é, são 49 mesmo
2016-11-11 20:47 FelipeLink: :C
2016-11-11 20:47 spoonguy: hm daria certo fazer isso
2016-11-11 20:48 spoonguy: a velocidade final seria ao redor de 0.88
2016-11-11 20:48 spoonguy: eu acho que isso não é notável o suficiente na verdade
2016-11-11 20:48 FelipeLink: lmao
2016-11-11 20:48 spoonguy: se você fizer 0.02 seria 0.76
2016-11-11 20:48 spoonguy: no final
2016-11-11 20:48 FelipeLink: mas e pra subir
2016-11-11 20:48 FelipeLink: n seria mto brusco?
2016-11-11 20:49 spoonguy: é pra isso que servem testes garoto xd
2016-11-11 20:49 spoonguy: vamos ver
2016-11-11 20:49 FelipeLink: ashusahu
2016-11-11 20:49 spoonguy: 02:06:206 - muda pra 0.76 aqui
2016-11-11 20:49 spoonguy: e vamos ver o que fazer pra aumentar a velocidade lá
2016-11-11 20:50 FelipeLink: 47 measure aí né?
2016-11-11 20:50 FelipeLink: vou usar o tool do agka
2016-11-11 20:50 spoonguy: não calma
2016-11-11 20:50 spoonguy: não precisa
2016-11-11 20:50 spoonguy: 02:07:577 -
2016-11-11 20:50 spoonguy: aqui que começa a ir mais rápido
2016-11-11 20:50 spoonguy: são 4 beats
2016-11-11 20:51 spoonguy: de 0.76 pra 1.0 dá pra você aumentar 0.03 por cada 1/2
2016-11-11 20:51 FelipeLink: hm
2016-11-11 20:51 FelipeLink: blz
2016-11-11 20:53 spoonguy: ficou brusco?
2016-11-11 20:53 FelipeLink: hm mais ou menos
2016-11-11 20:53 FelipeLink: acho q ta ok
2016-11-11 20:54 spoonguy: então a parte que acelera tá pronta já
2016-11-11 20:54 spoonguy: só falta a parte que fica mais devagar aos poucos
2016-11-11 20:55 spoonguy: e por consistência, você teria que fazer um slowjam aqui também
2016-11-11 20:55 FelipeLink: a que desacelera da pra usar a tool do agka, o snoop foi pegar o link pra mim
2016-11-11 20:55 spoonguy: 03:58:663 -
2016-11-11 20:55 spoonguy: com a mesma velocidade claro, mas você não precisa mudar bruscamente
2016-11-11 20:55 spoonguy: você pode mudar aos poucos pra 0.76 e só chegar nessa velocidade aqui 04:00:035 -
2016-11-11 20:56 spoonguy: ou um pouco antes
2016-11-11 20:56 spoonguy: acho que ficaria melhor um pouco antes
2016-11-11 20:56 spoonguy: dividir em partes iguais do começo da parte lenta até aqui 03:59:692 -
2016-11-11 20:57 spoonguy: bom, 24 é um número bom pra trabalhar
2016-11-11 20:57 spoonguy: só dividir por 6
2016-11-11 20:57 spoonguy: seria 0.04 por 1/2
2016-11-11 20:57 FelipeLink: hm
2016-11-11 20:57 spoonguy: bom enfim
2016-11-11 20:57 spoonguy: eu dei as ideias aí
2016-11-11 20:57 spoonguy: se vire no resto amigo
2016-11-11 20:57 spoonguy: quanto mais você inovar enquanto remapear melhor
2016-11-11 20:58 spoonguy: só não inove demais
2016-11-11 20:58 spoonguy: space time não é música pra essas coisas xd
2016-11-11 20:58 FelipeLink: beleuzas

spoonguy is worthless and dumb
Wh1teh

spoonguy wrote:

"Very touching, I cry every time"

Apparently Felipe is about to just do it anyway.
But don't ever use that argument again, alright?
EDIT: removed the meme. His argument was, if Felipe made the chart 100% himself, he wouldn't be accused of plagiarism. If you think plagiarism should be allowed, I will kindly ask you to go fuck yourself.
Soul Evans
^^ I love this man

@felipe, i'm interested in modding this map, would you kindly update the map and before you qualify you let me take a look at it? thanks
Guilhermeziat
Hi, here's a mod for your map as you requested :)
There wasn't much to point out, but the map surely improved a whole lot since the first version, good job!

Plagiarism
00:08:092 (8092|0,8092|1,8177|1,8177|2,8263|3,8263|2) - This pattern right off the bat doesn't seem too friendly. I also have no idea if you're trying to keep some sort of consistency with the kicks on the first column from there on, it seems like you do but then it gets messed up? I don't know. My suggestion would be change the last jump to a 14 instead of 34, so the pattern isn't so aggressive. I'd also suggest you to try keeping the consistency with the kicks better on one of the columns (doesn't need to be coluimn 1) but I guess you're already layering them with the jumps, so up to you.

00:29:349 (29349|0,29435|1,29520|0,29606|1,29692|0,29777|1,29863|0,29949|1) - Seems a bit inconsistent compared to the rest of the patterning. Huge left hand trill all of a sudden, adds a bit of a spike, would be good if you smoothened that out, maybe something like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6545993 (anchor on column 2 stays, but In my opinion that's a lot better than a big trill all of a sudden) This one does make me feel a bit uncomfortable, so please change it, doesn't need to be the way I showed on the screenshot, just make the patterning more fluid there.

00:30:035 (30035|2,30035|3,30120|2,30120|1,30206|1,30206|0) - Again with this kind of jumpjack. This one is fine, since I told you to change what comes before, but just letting you know that putting this right after the huge trill was a dick move (^:

00:51:977 (51977|2,51977|3,52063|1,52063|2,52149|0,52149|1) - Ok so, I'm going to ask you to pay attention to the synth sounds and see if you agree with me that making those jumps 34 12 and 14 (or 34 12 23, whatever floats your boat) makes a ton more sense than that. Second synth note goes an octave higher than the first one, I think it's only fair that you don't provoke a jack in between them.

02:08:092 (128092|0,128092|1,128177|3,128177|2,128263|1,128263|0,128349|2,128349|3) - This doesn't feel like it should be layered that hard, but I can't think of another way to map it. I do think only the jump at the 1/1 part pointed out deserves to be a jump, the rest doesn' t.

Everything on the drops and in between is perfectly fine.

05:27:206 - Listen to the hi-hats here. Don't you think a mini-jack for them would go just fine? I think it's a good idea in my opinion, given you put them at the right place.. I could help you on that later if you want to. They happen in other times too:
05:28:663 -
05:29:863 - Here, they don't form a minijack, but I think that just making them consistent on the same column is already enough to produce a really fun pattern to play
05:31:235 -
05:32:692 -

And it goes on until the last burst. I think you'll be able to tell the rest of the times they happen, since they're so out there compared to the rest of the instruments.

05:37:235 (337235|3,337235|2,337320|1,337320|2,337406|0,337406|1) - Again with this pattern. Just mirror it if you want, so at least this one will go the other way or something. The pattern is fine here since it's already at the end of the song and you don't need to worry about it being the beggining (^: but that's been repeated for like the 5th or 6th time throughout the song.

Good luck with your map.
Topic Starter
FelipeLink

Guilhermeziat wrote:

Hi, here's a mod for your map as you requested :)
There wasn't much to point out, but the map surely improved a whole lot since the first version, good job!

Plagiarism
00:08:092 (8092|0,8092|1,8177|1,8177|2,8263|3,8263|2) - This pattern right off the bat doesn't seem too friendly. I also have no idea if you're trying to keep some sort of consistency with the kicks on the first column from there on, it seems like you do but then it gets messed up? I don't know. My suggestion would be change the last jump to a 14 instead of 34, so the pattern isn't so aggressive. I'd also suggest you to try keeping the consistency with the kicks better on one of the columns (doesn't need to be coluimn 1) but I guess you're already layering them with the jumps, so up to you. Right, changed, yeah i'll try to stick to one column for consistency.

00:29:349 (29349|0,29435|1,29520|0,29606|1,29692|0,29777|1,29863|0,29949|1) - Seems a bit inconsistent compared to the rest of the patterning. Huge left hand trill all of a sudden, adds a bit of a spike, would be good if you smoothened that out, maybe something like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6545993 (anchor on column 2 stays, but In my opinion that's a lot better than a big trill all of a sudden) This one does make me feel a bit uncomfortable, so please change it, doesn't need to be the way I showed on the screenshot, just make the patterning more fluid there.
O, right i agree with you, after adding some hands i guess i did some ohtrills @.@, well changed to something more smooth

00:30:035 (30035|2,30035|3,30120|2,30120|1,30206|1,30206|0) - Again with this kind of jumpjack. This one is fine, since I told you to change what comes before, but just letting you know that putting this right after the huge trill was a dick move (^:
(^:, well i guess its fine now because no more trill

00:51:977 (51977|2,51977|3,52063|1,52063|2,52149|0,52149|1) - Ok so, I'm going to ask you to pay attention to the synth sounds and see if you agree with me that making those jumps 34 12 and 14 (or 34 12 23, whatever floats your boat) makes a ton more sense than that. Second synth note goes an octave higher than the first one, I think it's only fair that you don't provoke a jack in between them.
oki, changed

02:08:092 (128092|0,128092|1,128177|3,128177|2,128263|1,128263|0,128349|2,128349|3) - This doesn't feel like it should be layered that hard, but I can't think of another way to map it. I do think only the jump at the 1/1 part pointed out deserves to be a jump, the rest doesn' t.
Oki, changed to single notes, jump only on the 1/1 now o/

Everything on the drops and in between is perfectly fine.

05:27:206 - Listen to the hi-hats here. Don't you think a mini-jack for them would go just fine? I think it's a good idea in my opinion, given you put them at the right place.. I could help you on that later if you want to. They happen in other times too:
05:28:663 -
05:29:863 - Here, they don't form a minijack, but I think that just making them consistent on the same column is already enough to produce a really fun pattern to play
05:31:235 -
05:32:692 -

And it goes on until the last burst. I think you'll be able to tell the rest of the times they happen, since they're so out there compared to the rest of the instruments.
i'll talk to you on private about this, maybe i'll apply

05:37:235 (337235|3,337235|2,337320|1,337320|2,337406|0,337406|1) - Again with this pattern. Just mirror it if you want, so at least this one will go the other way or something. The pattern is fine here since it's already at the end of the song and you don't need to worry about it being the beggining (^: but that's been repeated for like the 5th or 6th time throughout the song.
Oki, mirrored and changed a few notes here and the for jack avoidance

Good luck with your map.
Thanks for the Guil, really appreciate.
shadowsnoop
Okay, checked every single note looking for possible conflicted placements between spy and felipe´s map.

Note: Voice chat was used.

FML

2016-11-11 17:38 shadowsnoop: 00:47:606 (47606|2,47692|3,47692|1,47692|0,47777|2,47863|0,47863|1) -
2016-11-11 17:41 shadowsnoop: 01:23:520 (83520|0,83520|2) -
2016-11-11 17:42 FelipeLink: 01:20:692 -
2016-11-11 17:42 FelipeLink: 01:20:692 (80692|0,80777|2) -
2016-11-11 17:44 shadowsnoop: 02:41:863 -
2016-11-11 17:47 shadowsnoop: 03:45:377 -
2016-11-11 17:47 shadowsnoop: 03:46:235 -
2016-11-11 17:52 shadowsnoop: 02:53:006 (173006|2,173006|3,173092|1,173177|0,173177|3) -
2016-11-11 17:53 FelipeLink: oks
2016-11-11 17:53 shadowsnoop: 02:54:892 (174892|3,174977|2,175063|1,175149|0) -
2016-11-11 17:54 FelipeLink: k
2016-11-11 17:54 shadowsnoop: 02:55:920 (175920|0,176006|1,176092|3,176177|2,176263|1,176349|2) -
2016-11-11 17:56 shadowsnoop: 02:58:149 (178149|1,178235|2,178320|1,178320|3,178406|0) -
2016-11-11 17:59 shadowsnoop: 03:06:549 (186549|0,186635|1,186720|2,186806|3,186892|2,186977|1) -
2016-11-11 18:00 shadowsnoop: 03:07:492 (187492|3,187577|2,187663|3,187749|1,187835|2,187920|3,188006|2,188092|1,188177|3) -
2016-11-11 18:01 FelipeLink: k
2016-11-11 18:01 shadowsnoop: 03:15:463 (195463|2,195549|3,195635|1,195720|3,195806|2) -
2016-11-11 18:02 shadowsnoop: 03:16:920 (196920|2,197006|1,197092|0,197177|1) -
2016-11-11 18:04 shadowsnoop: 03:20:863 (200863|0,200949|3,200949|2,201035|1,201120|0) -
2016-11-11 18:05 FelipeLink: 02:42:206 (162206|1,162206|0,162292|2,162377|1,162463|2) - xksxkksx, changed
2016-11-11 18:06 shadowsnoop: 03:22:149 (202149|2,202235|1,202320|0,202406|2) -
2016-11-11 18:07 shadowsnoop: 03:23:520 (203520|1,203606|3,203692|1,203692|2,203777|0,203863|3) -
2016-11-11 18:09 shadowsnoop: 03:27:720 (207720|2,207806|0,207806|1,207892|3,207977|1,208063|2) -
2016-11-11 18:10 shadowsnoop: 03:28:577 (208577|3,208663|2,208663|0,208749|1,208835|3,208835|0,208920|1,208920|2,209006|3,209092|2,209177|0,209177|1) -
2016-11-11 18:11 shadowsnoop: 03:30:720 (210720|3,210806|1,210892|0,210977|1,211063|3,211149|2,211235|1) -
2016-11-11 18:12 FelipeLink: aight
2016-11-11 18:26 shadowsnoop: 00:19:235 (19235|1,19235|3,19406|0,19492|1,19577|2) -
2016-11-11 18:27 shadowsnoop: 00:24:892 (24892|0) - >2
2016-11-11 18:31 shadowsnoop: 00:42:035 (42035|0,42120|1,42206|2,42720|3,42806|2,42892|1) -
2016-11-11 18:31 shadowsnoop: 00:43:063 (43063|2,43235|2,43235|3,43320|1,43406|0,43577|1,43577|3) -
2016-11-11 18:32 shadowsnoop: 00:43:920 (43920|2,43920|3,44006|0,44092|1,44177|2,44263|0,44263|1,44435|3,44606|0,44777|1,44863|0,44949|3,44949|2,45035|0,45206|1,45292|3,45292|2,45549|3,45635|2,45635|0) -
2016-11-11 18:33 shadowsnoop: 00:48:549 (48549|0,48635|1,48720|3,48720|2,48892|3) -
2016-11-11 18:33 shadowsnoop: 00:50:777 (50777|0,50863|1,50949|2,51035|1,51120|2,51120|3) -
2016-11-11 18:34 FelipeLink: ay
2016-11-11 18:34 shadowsnoop: 00:53:349 (53349|0,53435|1,53520|2,53520|3,53606|0,53692|2,53777|1,53863|2,53863|0,53863|3) -
2016-11-11 18:35 shadowsnoop: 00:54:035 (54035|1,54120|2,54206|0,54206|1,54292|3,54377|2,54463|3,54549|0,54549|2) -
2016-11-11 18:40 shadowsnoop: 00:56:263 (56263|1,56263|0,56349|3,56435|1,56520|2,56606|3) -
2016-11-11 18:41 shadowsnoop: 01:25:063 - +1
2016-11-11 18:42 FelipeLink: k
2016-11-11 18:43 shadowsnoop: 02:07:749 (127749|1,127749|3,127920|0,127920|2,128092|3,128092|2,128177|0,128177|1,128263|3,128263|2,128349|0,128349|1,128435|3,128477|2,128520|1,128606|3,128606|0,128777|0,128863|0,128949|1,128949|2,128949|3,129035|0) -
2016-11-11 18:46 shadowsnoop: 02:30:892 (150892|3,150892|0,151063|2,151063|1,151235|3,151235|1,151235|0,151406|0,151406|2,151577|3,151577|2,151920|3,151920|0,152263|2,152263|0,152606|1,152606|0,152949|3,152949|0,153292|2,153292|0,153635|2,153635|1,153635|0,153806|1,153806|3,153977|2,153977|0,154149|0,154149|3,154320|2,154320|3,154663|3,154663|0,155006|2,155006|0,155349|1,155349|0,155692|3,155692|0,156035|2,156035|0,156377|1,156377|0,156549|3,156549|2,156720|1,156720|2,156720|... (message truncated)
2016-11-12 19:42 shadowsnoop: 03:37:063 (217063|2,217235|3,217320|0,217406|3,217749|2,217835|1,217920|0) -
2016-11-12 19:42 shadowsnoop: 03:38:949 (218949|1,219035|0,219120|3,219120|2,219206|1,219292|0,219463|3,219549|2) -
2016-11-12 19:43 shadowsnoop: 03:41:349 (221349|0,221435|1,221520|2,221520|3,221692|1,221863|3,221949|2,222035|0) -
2016-11-12 19:43 shadowsnoop: 03:43:235 (223235|0,223235|2,223320|1,223406|3,223577|1,223663|3,223749|1,223920|3) -
2016-11-12 19:44 shadowsnoop: 03:44:092 (224092|0,224177|1,224263|2,224435|3,224520|2,224606|1,224606|0,224692|2,224777|1) -
2016-11-12 19:44 shadowsnoop: 03:44:949 (224949|3,224949|0,225035|1,225120|3,225292|2,225292|1,225463|3,225549|1,225635|0) -
2016-11-12 19:44 shadowsnoop: 03:46:320 (226320|1,226320|0,226406|3,226492|0,226577|2,226663|0) -
2016-11-12 19:45 shadowsnoop: 03:47:177 (227177|3,227263|2,227349|0,227349|1,227435|3) -
2016-11-12 19:45 shadowsnoop: 03:49:577 (229577|0,229663|2,229749|3,229749|1,229920|2,230006|0,230092|3) -
2016-11-12 19:46 shadowsnoop: 03:52:749 (232749|0,232835|3,232835|1,232920|2,233006|0,233092|1,233177|0,233177|3) -
2016-11-12 19:48 shadowsnoop: 04:21:549 (261549|2,261635|0,261635|3,261720|1,261806|2,261892|2,261977|0,261977|3,262063|1,262149|2,262235|0,262320|1,262320|3,262406|2,262492|1,262577|0,262663|2,262663|3,262749|1,262835|0,262920|2,263006|1,263006|3) -
2016-11-12 19:49 shadowsnoop: 04:24:206 (264206|2,264292|1,264377|0,264377|3,264463|1,264549|2) -
2016-11-12 19:49 shadowsnoop: 04:24:806 (264806|0,264892|1,264977|2,265063|1,265063|3,265149|2,265235|0,265320|2,265406|1,265406|3) -
2016-11-12 19:49 shadowsnoop: 04:25:492 (265492|0,265577|2,265663|1,265749|3,265749|0,265835|2) -
2016-11-12 19:50 shadowsnoop: 04:27:463 (267463|3,267463|0,267549|2,267635|1,267720|2,267806|3,267806|1,267892|0) -
2016-11-12 19:51 shadowsnoop: 04:27:977 (267977|2,268063|1,268149|3,268149|0,268235|2,268320|1,268406|2,268492|1,268492|3,268577|0,268663|1,268749|2,268835|0,268835|3,268920|2) -
2016-11-12 19:51 shadowsnoop: 04:31:577 (271577|0,271663|2,271749|1,271835|3,271920|0,271920|1,272006|2) -
2016-11-12 19:53 FelipeLink: k
2016-11-12 19:53 shadowsnoop: 04:37:063 (277063|0,277149|1,277235|3,277406|3,277577|3,277663|1,277749|3,277835|1,277920|3) -
2016-11-12 19:55 shadowsnoop: 04:42:720 (282720|2,282892|3,282892|0,282977|2,283235|1,283235|2,283320|3,283406|1,283492|3,283577|0) -
2016-11-12 19:57 shadowsnoop: 04:49:749 (289749|3,289835|0,289920|2,290006|1,290092|0,290092|3,290177|2,290263|0,290349|1,290435|3) -
2016-11-12 19:58 shadowsnoop: 04:55:406 (295406|3,295492|2,295577|0,295577|1,295663|3,295749|1,295835|2,295920|1,295920|0) -
2016-11-12 20:04 shadowsnoop: parecido
2016-11-12 20:04 shadowsnoop: 05:11:606 (311606|0,311692|3,311692|2,311777|0,311777|1,311863|3,311949|2,312035|0,312035|1) -
2016-11-12 20:05 shadowsnoop: 05:12:377 (312377|3,314692|1,314777|2,314777|3,314863|0,314949|2,315035|1,315120|0) -
2016-11-12 20:05 FelipeLink: ?
2016-11-12 20:05 FelipeLink: LMAO
2016-11-12 20:05 shadowsnoop: oops
2016-11-12 20:06 shadowsnoop: 05:13:577 (313577|3,313663|1,313749|0,313835|1,313920|3,314006|2,314092|1) -
2016-11-12 20:08 shadowsnoop: 05:16:406 (316406|3,316492|2,316577|3,316663|2,316749|1,316835|2) -
2016-11-12 20:09 shadowsnoop: 05:20:435 (320435|3,320520|1,320606|0,320692|1,320777|3,320863|2,320949|3,320949|1) -
2016-11-12 20:10 shadowsnoop: 05:26:606 (326606|0,326777|3,326777|2,326949|2,327120|1,327120|3,327292|0,327377|1,327463|2,327463|3,327549|1,327635|2,327806|1,327806|3,328149|2,328149|3) -
2016-11-12 20:10 FelipeLink: JOOOOOOOOOOOOJ
2016-11-12 20:10 shadowsnoop: fuck yourself please 05:28:749 (328749|3,328835|0,328835|1,328920|2,329006|3,329092|1,329177|2,329177|0,329263|1,329349|3,329435|2,329520|1,329520|0,329692|1,329863|0,329863|2) -
2016-11-12 20:11 shadowsnoop: 05:30:035 (330035|3,330120|2,330206|1,330206|0,330292|3,330377|1,330549|0,330549|2) -
2016-11-12 20:11 shadowsnoop: 05:32:435 (332435|2,332606|3,332606|1,332777|0,332863|1,332949|3,332949|2,333035|0,333120|2,333292|3) -
2016-11-12 20:12 shadowsnoop: 05:34:320 (334320|3,334320|2,334406|0,334492|1,334577|0,334663|2,334663|3,334749|1,334835|0,334920|2,335006|3,335006|1,335177|2,335349|2,335349|3,335520|0,335606|2,335692|1,335692|3,335777|0,335949|1,336035|2,336035|3) -
2016-11-12 20:12 shadowsnoop: 05:37:492 (337492|2,337577|0,337663|1,337749|3,337920|2,338092|3,338263|2,338349|1,338435|3,338520|2,338606|1,338777|3) -
2016-11-12 20:13 FelipeLink: ;w;[
2016-11-12 20:13 shadowsnoop: 05:39:635 (339635|2,339720|1,339806|3,339892|0,339977|2,340063|1) -
2016-11-12 20:13 shadowsnoop: 05:40:320 (340320|2,340406|1,340492|3,340663|2,340835|3,341006|2,341092|1,341177|3,341263|0,341520|3) -
2016-11-12 20:14 shadowsnoop: 05:50:606 (350606|1,350692|2,350777|0,350863|1,350949|3,351035|2,351120|0,351120|1,351292|1,351377|3,351463|0) -
2016-11-12 20:14 shadowsnoop: 05:52:149 (352149|0,352235|1,352320|2,352492|0) -
2016-11-12 20:15 shadowsnoop: 05:53:006 (353006|1,353177|0,353349|1,353435|2,353520|0,353606|1,353692|3,353863|0,354035|2,354120|3,354206|0,354206|1) -
2016-11-12 20:15 shadowsnoop: smh
2016-11-12 20:15 FelipeLink: E-E
2016-11-12 20:15 FelipeLink: e-e
2016-11-12 20:15 shadowsnoop: holly fucking shit 05:54:377 (354377|3,354549|0,354720|1,354806|3,354892|0,354977|1,355063|2,355235|0,355406|2,355577|0,355749|1,355920|0,356092|1,356177|2,356263|0,356349|1,356435|3,356520|2,356606|1,356606|0,356692|3,356777|2,356863|1,356949|2) -
2016-11-12 20:16 shadowsnoop: 05:58:149 (358149|2,358235|1,358320|0,358320|2,358492|1,358577|2,358663|0,358749|2,358835|1,359006|3) -
2016-11-12 20:16 shadowsnoop: bem parecido 05:59:092 (359092|2,359177|0,359177|1,359263|0,359263|1,359349|2,359349|3,359435|1,359520|2,359606|3,359692|0,359692|1,359863|3,360035|1,360035|0) -
2016-11-12 20:17 shadowsnoop: smh again 06:00:720 (360720|0,360892|2,361063|0,361235|1,361406|0,361577|1,361663|2,361749|0,361835|1,361920|3,362006|2,362092|1,362092|0,362177|3,362263|1,362349|2,362435|0,362435|1,362606|3,362777|0,362949|1,363035|3,363120|0,363292|1,363463|0) -
2016-11-12 20:18 shadowsnoop: 06:03:635 (363635|2,363806|0,363977|1,364149|0,364320|1,364406|2,364492|0,364577|1,364663|3,364749|2,364835|0,364835|1,364920|3,365006|1,365177|0,365177|1,365349|3) -
2016-11-12 20:18 shadowsnoop: I just want to buttfuck you right now
2016-11-12 20:18 shadowsnoop: 06:09:463 (369463|1,369549|2,369635|0,369720|1,369806|0,369892|2,369977|0,370063|1,370149|3) -
2016-11-12 20:19 FelipeLink: lmao
2016-11-12 20:19 FelipeLink: jej
2016-11-12 21:00 shadowsnoop: 05:59:349 -
2016-11-12 21:02 shadowsnoop: 00:00:035 (35|2,206|1,292|3,377|1) -
2016-11-12 21:02 shadowsnoop: 00:00:977 (977|3,1063|1,1149|2,1235|3,1406|0) -
2016-11-12 21:04 shadowsnoop: 00:08:263 -
2016-11-12 21:12 shadowsnoop: 05:32:692 -
2016-11-12 21:12 shadowsnoop: 05:32:777 -

Gave some suggestions, added some hands, checked notes consistency, changed some patterns... map´s looking fine!
Topic Starter
FelipeLink

shadowsnoop wrote:

Okay, checked every single note looking for possible conflicted placements between spy and felipe´s map.

Note: Voice chat was used.

FML

2016-11-11 17:38 shadowsnoop: 00:47:606 (47606|2,47692|3,47692|1,47692|0,47777|2,47863|0,47863|1) -
2016-11-11 17:41 shadowsnoop: 01:23:520 (83520|0,83520|2) -
2016-11-11 17:42 FelipeLink: 01:20:692 -
2016-11-11 17:42 FelipeLink: 01:20:692 (80692|0,80777|2) -
2016-11-11 17:44 shadowsnoop: 02:41:863 -
2016-11-11 17:47 shadowsnoop: 03:45:377 -
2016-11-11 17:47 shadowsnoop: 03:46:235 -
2016-11-11 17:52 shadowsnoop: 02:53:006 (173006|2,173006|3,173092|1,173177|0,173177|3) -
2016-11-11 17:53 FelipeLink: oks
2016-11-11 17:53 shadowsnoop: 02:54:892 (174892|3,174977|2,175063|1,175149|0) -
2016-11-11 17:54 FelipeLink: k
2016-11-11 17:54 shadowsnoop: 02:55:920 (175920|0,176006|1,176092|3,176177|2,176263|1,176349|2) -
2016-11-11 17:56 shadowsnoop: 02:58:149 (178149|1,178235|2,178320|1,178320|3,178406|0) -
2016-11-11 17:59 shadowsnoop: 03:06:549 (186549|0,186635|1,186720|2,186806|3,186892|2,186977|1) -
2016-11-11 18:00 shadowsnoop: 03:07:492 (187492|3,187577|2,187663|3,187749|1,187835|2,187920|3,188006|2,188092|1,188177|3) -
2016-11-11 18:01 FelipeLink: k
2016-11-11 18:01 shadowsnoop: 03:15:463 (195463|2,195549|3,195635|1,195720|3,195806|2) -
2016-11-11 18:02 shadowsnoop: 03:16:920 (196920|2,197006|1,197092|0,197177|1) -
2016-11-11 18:04 shadowsnoop: 03:20:863 (200863|0,200949|3,200949|2,201035|1,201120|0) -
2016-11-11 18:05 FelipeLink: 02:42:206 (162206|1,162206|0,162292|2,162377|1,162463|2) - xksxkksx, changed
2016-11-11 18:06 shadowsnoop: 03:22:149 (202149|2,202235|1,202320|0,202406|2) -
2016-11-11 18:07 shadowsnoop: 03:23:520 (203520|1,203606|3,203692|1,203692|2,203777|0,203863|3) -
2016-11-11 18:09 shadowsnoop: 03:27:720 (207720|2,207806|0,207806|1,207892|3,207977|1,208063|2) -
2016-11-11 18:10 shadowsnoop: 03:28:577 (208577|3,208663|2,208663|0,208749|1,208835|3,208835|0,208920|1,208920|2,209006|3,209092|2,209177|0,209177|1) -
2016-11-11 18:11 shadowsnoop: 03:30:720 (210720|3,210806|1,210892|0,210977|1,211063|3,211149|2,211235|1) -
2016-11-11 18:12 FelipeLink: aight
2016-11-11 18:26 shadowsnoop: 00:19:235 (19235|1,19235|3,19406|0,19492|1,19577|2) -
2016-11-11 18:27 shadowsnoop: 00:24:892 (24892|0) - >2
2016-11-11 18:31 shadowsnoop: 00:42:035 (42035|0,42120|1,42206|2,42720|3,42806|2,42892|1) -
2016-11-11 18:31 shadowsnoop: 00:43:063 (43063|2,43235|2,43235|3,43320|1,43406|0,43577|1,43577|3) -
2016-11-11 18:32 shadowsnoop: 00:43:920 (43920|2,43920|3,44006|0,44092|1,44177|2,44263|0,44263|1,44435|3,44606|0,44777|1,44863|0,44949|3,44949|2,45035|0,45206|1,45292|3,45292|2,45549|3,45635|2,45635|0) -
2016-11-11 18:33 shadowsnoop: 00:48:549 (48549|0,48635|1,48720|3,48720|2,48892|3) -
2016-11-11 18:33 shadowsnoop: 00:50:777 (50777|0,50863|1,50949|2,51035|1,51120|2,51120|3) -
2016-11-11 18:34 FelipeLink: ay
2016-11-11 18:34 shadowsnoop: 00:53:349 (53349|0,53435|1,53520|2,53520|3,53606|0,53692|2,53777|1,53863|2,53863|0,53863|3) -
2016-11-11 18:35 shadowsnoop: 00:54:035 (54035|1,54120|2,54206|0,54206|1,54292|3,54377|2,54463|3,54549|0,54549|2) -
2016-11-11 18:40 shadowsnoop: 00:56:263 (56263|1,56263|0,56349|3,56435|1,56520|2,56606|3) -
2016-11-11 18:41 shadowsnoop: 01:25:063 - +1
2016-11-11 18:42 FelipeLink: k
2016-11-11 18:43 shadowsnoop: 02:07:749 (127749|1,127749|3,127920|0,127920|2,128092|3,128092|2,128177|0,128177|1,128263|3,128263|2,128349|0,128349|1,128435|3,128477|2,128520|1,128606|3,128606|0,128777|0,128863|0,128949|1,128949|2,128949|3,129035|0) -
2016-11-11 18:46 shadowsnoop: 02:30:892 (150892|3,150892|0,151063|2,151063|1,151235|3,151235|1,151235|0,151406|0,151406|2,151577|3,151577|2,151920|3,151920|0,152263|2,152263|0,152606|1,152606|0,152949|3,152949|0,153292|2,153292|0,153635|2,153635|1,153635|0,153806|1,153806|3,153977|2,153977|0,154149|0,154149|3,154320|2,154320|3,154663|3,154663|0,155006|2,155006|0,155349|1,155349|0,155692|3,155692|0,156035|2,156035|0,156377|1,156377|0,156549|3,156549|2,156720|1,156720|2,156720|... (message truncated)
2016-11-12 19:42 shadowsnoop: 03:37:063 (217063|2,217235|3,217320|0,217406|3,217749|2,217835|1,217920|0) -
2016-11-12 19:42 shadowsnoop: 03:38:949 (218949|1,219035|0,219120|3,219120|2,219206|1,219292|0,219463|3,219549|2) -
2016-11-12 19:43 shadowsnoop: 03:41:349 (221349|0,221435|1,221520|2,221520|3,221692|1,221863|3,221949|2,222035|0) -
2016-11-12 19:43 shadowsnoop: 03:43:235 (223235|0,223235|2,223320|1,223406|3,223577|1,223663|3,223749|1,223920|3) -
2016-11-12 19:44 shadowsnoop: 03:44:092 (224092|0,224177|1,224263|2,224435|3,224520|2,224606|1,224606|0,224692|2,224777|1) -
2016-11-12 19:44 shadowsnoop: 03:44:949 (224949|3,224949|0,225035|1,225120|3,225292|2,225292|1,225463|3,225549|1,225635|0) -
2016-11-12 19:44 shadowsnoop: 03:46:320 (226320|1,226320|0,226406|3,226492|0,226577|2,226663|0) -
2016-11-12 19:45 shadowsnoop: 03:47:177 (227177|3,227263|2,227349|0,227349|1,227435|3) -
2016-11-12 19:45 shadowsnoop: 03:49:577 (229577|0,229663|2,229749|3,229749|1,229920|2,230006|0,230092|3) -
2016-11-12 19:46 shadowsnoop: 03:52:749 (232749|0,232835|3,232835|1,232920|2,233006|0,233092|1,233177|0,233177|3) -
2016-11-12 19:48 shadowsnoop: 04:21:549 (261549|2,261635|0,261635|3,261720|1,261806|2,261892|2,261977|0,261977|3,262063|1,262149|2,262235|0,262320|1,262320|3,262406|2,262492|1,262577|0,262663|2,262663|3,262749|1,262835|0,262920|2,263006|1,263006|3) -
2016-11-12 19:49 shadowsnoop: 04:24:206 (264206|2,264292|1,264377|0,264377|3,264463|1,264549|2) -
2016-11-12 19:49 shadowsnoop: 04:24:806 (264806|0,264892|1,264977|2,265063|1,265063|3,265149|2,265235|0,265320|2,265406|1,265406|3) -
2016-11-12 19:49 shadowsnoop: 04:25:492 (265492|0,265577|2,265663|1,265749|3,265749|0,265835|2) -
2016-11-12 19:50 shadowsnoop: 04:27:463 (267463|3,267463|0,267549|2,267635|1,267720|2,267806|3,267806|1,267892|0) -
2016-11-12 19:51 shadowsnoop: 04:27:977 (267977|2,268063|1,268149|3,268149|0,268235|2,268320|1,268406|2,268492|1,268492|3,268577|0,268663|1,268749|2,268835|0,268835|3,268920|2) -
2016-11-12 19:51 shadowsnoop: 04:31:577 (271577|0,271663|2,271749|1,271835|3,271920|0,271920|1,272006|2) -
2016-11-12 19:53 FelipeLink: k
2016-11-12 19:53 shadowsnoop: 04:37:063 (277063|0,277149|1,277235|3,277406|3,277577|3,277663|1,277749|3,277835|1,277920|3) -
2016-11-12 19:55 shadowsnoop: 04:42:720 (282720|2,282892|3,282892|0,282977|2,283235|1,283235|2,283320|3,283406|1,283492|3,283577|0) -
2016-11-12 19:57 shadowsnoop: 04:49:749 (289749|3,289835|0,289920|2,290006|1,290092|0,290092|3,290177|2,290263|0,290349|1,290435|3) -
2016-11-12 19:58 shadowsnoop: 04:55:406 (295406|3,295492|2,295577|0,295577|1,295663|3,295749|1,295835|2,295920|1,295920|0) -
2016-11-12 20:04 shadowsnoop: parecido
2016-11-12 20:04 shadowsnoop: 05:11:606 (311606|0,311692|3,311692|2,311777|0,311777|1,311863|3,311949|2,312035|0,312035|1) -
2016-11-12 20:05 shadowsnoop: 05:12:377 (312377|3,314692|1,314777|2,314777|3,314863|0,314949|2,315035|1,315120|0) -
2016-11-12 20:05 FelipeLink: ?
2016-11-12 20:05 FelipeLink: LMAO
2016-11-12 20:05 shadowsnoop: oops
2016-11-12 20:06 shadowsnoop: 05:13:577 (313577|3,313663|1,313749|0,313835|1,313920|3,314006|2,314092|1) -
2016-11-12 20:08 shadowsnoop: 05:16:406 (316406|3,316492|2,316577|3,316663|2,316749|1,316835|2) -
2016-11-12 20:09 shadowsnoop: 05:20:435 (320435|3,320520|1,320606|0,320692|1,320777|3,320863|2,320949|3,320949|1) -
2016-11-12 20:10 shadowsnoop: 05:26:606 (326606|0,326777|3,326777|2,326949|2,327120|1,327120|3,327292|0,327377|1,327463|2,327463|3,327549|1,327635|2,327806|1,327806|3,328149|2,328149|3) -
2016-11-12 20:10 FelipeLink: JOOOOOOOOOOOOJ
2016-11-12 20:10 shadowsnoop: fuck yourself please 05:28:749 (328749|3,328835|0,328835|1,328920|2,329006|3,329092|1,329177|2,329177|0,329263|1,329349|3,329435|2,329520|1,329520|0,329692|1,329863|0,329863|2) -
2016-11-12 20:11 shadowsnoop: 05:30:035 (330035|3,330120|2,330206|1,330206|0,330292|3,330377|1,330549|0,330549|2) -
2016-11-12 20:11 shadowsnoop: 05:32:435 (332435|2,332606|3,332606|1,332777|0,332863|1,332949|3,332949|2,333035|0,333120|2,333292|3) -
2016-11-12 20:12 shadowsnoop: 05:34:320 (334320|3,334320|2,334406|0,334492|1,334577|0,334663|2,334663|3,334749|1,334835|0,334920|2,335006|3,335006|1,335177|2,335349|2,335349|3,335520|0,335606|2,335692|1,335692|3,335777|0,335949|1,336035|2,336035|3) -
2016-11-12 20:12 shadowsnoop: 05:37:492 (337492|2,337577|0,337663|1,337749|3,337920|2,338092|3,338263|2,338349|1,338435|3,338520|2,338606|1,338777|3) -
2016-11-12 20:13 FelipeLink: ;w;[
2016-11-12 20:13 shadowsnoop: 05:39:635 (339635|2,339720|1,339806|3,339892|0,339977|2,340063|1) -
2016-11-12 20:13 shadowsnoop: 05:40:320 (340320|2,340406|1,340492|3,340663|2,340835|3,341006|2,341092|1,341177|3,341263|0,341520|3) -
2016-11-12 20:14 shadowsnoop: 05:50:606 (350606|1,350692|2,350777|0,350863|1,350949|3,351035|2,351120|0,351120|1,351292|1,351377|3,351463|0) -
2016-11-12 20:14 shadowsnoop: 05:52:149 (352149|0,352235|1,352320|2,352492|0) -
2016-11-12 20:15 shadowsnoop: 05:53:006 (353006|1,353177|0,353349|1,353435|2,353520|0,353606|1,353692|3,353863|0,354035|2,354120|3,354206|0,354206|1) -
2016-11-12 20:15 FelipeLink: E-E
2016-11-12 20:15 FelipeLink: e-e
2016-11-12 20:15 shadowsnoop: holly fucking shit 05:54:377 (354377|3,354549|0,354720|1,354806|3,354892|0,354977|1,355063|2,355235|0,355406|2,355577|0,355749|1,355920|0,356092|1,356177|2,356263|0,356349|1,356435|3,356520|2,356606|1,356606|0,356692|3,356777|2,356863|1,356949|2) -
2016-11-12 20:16 shadowsnoop: 05:58:149 (358149|2,358235|1,358320|0,358320|2,358492|1,358577|2,358663|0,358749|2,358835|1,359006|3) -
2016-11-12 20:16 shadowsnoop: bem parecido 05:59:092 (359092|2,359177|0,359177|1,359263|0,359263|1,359349|2,359349|3,359435|1,359520|2,359606|3,359692|0,359692|1,359863|3,360035|1,360035|0) -
2016-11-12 20:17 shadowsnoop: smh again 06:00:720 (360720|0,360892|2,361063|0,361235|1,361406|0,361577|1,361663|2,361749|0,361835|1,361920|3,362006|2,362092|1,362092|0,362177|3,362263|1,362349|2,362435|0,362435|1,362606|3,362777|0,362949|1,363035|3,363120|0,363292|1,363463|0) -
2016-11-12 20:18 shadowsnoop: 06:03:635 (363635|2,363806|0,363977|1,364149|0,364320|1,364406|2,364492|0,364577|1,364663|3,364749|2,364835|0,364835|1,364920|3,365006|1,365177|0,365177|1,365349|3) -
2016-11-12 20:18 shadowsnoop: I just want to buttfuck you right now
2016-11-12 20:18 shadowsnoop: 06:09:463 (369463|1,369549|2,369635|0,369720|1,369806|0,369892|2,369977|0,370063|1,370149|3) -
2016-11-12 20:19 FelipeLink: lmao
2016-11-12 20:19 FelipeLink: jej
2016-11-12 21:00 shadowsnoop: 05:59:349 -
2016-11-12 21:02 shadowsnoop: 00:00:035 (35|2,206|1,292|3,377|1) -
2016-11-12 21:02 shadowsnoop: 00:00:977 (977|3,1063|1,1149|2,1235|3,1406|0) -
2016-11-12 21:04 shadowsnoop: 00:08:263 -
2016-11-12 21:12 shadowsnoop: 05:32:692 -
2016-11-12 21:12 shadowsnoop: 05:32:777 -

Gave some suggestions, added some hands, checked notes consistency, changed some patterns... map´s looking fine!

<3, i dont have words to say how much work you do for me ><

those lovely hours in the voice chat, so gud.

Implying that we dont make voice chat everyday for like 6h+
snoverpk_old
irc
2016-11-14 00:52 FelipeLink: hey nosver
2016-11-14 00:52 snoverpk: hi fepilekiln
2016-11-14 00:53 FelipeLink: hmm, can i ask you a favor
2016-11-14 00:53 FelipeLink: actually 2 favors
2016-11-14 00:53 snoverpk: maybe(?)
2016-11-14 00:53 FelipeLink: 1- mutual me u fucker
2016-11-14 00:53 FelipeLink: )":
2016-11-14 00:54 snoverpk: what's the second favor
2016-11-14 00:54 can i ask for a mod on my space time? i kinda need more 2 mods to get a bn check again *sigh*
2016-11-14 00:54 FelipeLink: i remapped everything
2016-11-14 00:54 FelipeLink: so its a new map
2016-11-14 00:54 snoverpk: ok but i'll only do an irc mod
2016-11-14 00:54 snoverpk: and it won't be long because my back hurts and i want to go to bed
2016-11-14 00:54 FelipeLink: no problem
2016-11-14 00:55 FelipeLink: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/885133 Amane - Space Time (Amane Hardcore Remix)]
2016-11-14 00:55 snoverpk: ACTION is playing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/885133 Amane - Space Time (Amane Hardcore Remix) [Rerum Spatium Tempusque]] <osu!mania> +DoubleTime |4K|
2016-11-14 00:57 snoverpk: ok i see problems with this map
2016-11-14 00:57 FelipeLink: hm, right
2016-11-14 00:58 snoverpk: 00:26:949 (26949|1,27035|0,27120|1,27206|0,27292|1) - this pattern doesn't look polished
2016-11-14 00:58 snoverpk: 00:37:406 (37406|0) - move to 4
2016-11-14 00:59 snoverpk: 00:38:092 (38092|3,38092|1,38177|0,38263|1,38263|3) - i don't recommend this pattern
2016-11-14 00:59 snoverpk: also long uncomfortable anchor on 4
2016-11-14 00:59 snoverpk: 00:45:120 (45120|1) - could probably move this to 3 to avoid the trill
2016-11-14 00:59 FelipeLink: right
2016-11-14 01:00 snoverpk: 00:54:635 (54635|0) - move to 3 also i think this is unsnapped
2016-11-14 01:00 snoverpk: or not
2016-11-14 01:00 snoverpk: 00:56:949 - this entire pattern starting from here is kinda weird
2016-11-14 01:01 snoverpk: 00:58:320 - this anchor is really long and i don't recommend it
2016-11-14 01:02 FelipeLink: anchor? where
2016-11-14 01:02 snoverpk: on 3
2016-11-14 01:02 FelipeLink: oh
2016-11-14 01:02 FelipeLink: true
2016-11-14 01:02 snoverpk: 01:23:949 (83949|0,84035|1,84035|2) - this would probably feel smoother if it was 3[12] but you would have to change the pattern before it to be a bit less trilly
2016-11-14 01:02 snoverpk: not a necessary change though
2016-11-14 01:03 snoverpk: 01:24:206 (84206|1,84292|2,84377|1,84377|3) - alternatively you can change this to 12[34]
2016-11-14 01:04 snoverpk: 02:11:520 (131520|3,131606|3) - are these jacks really necessary in this part
2016-11-14 01:04 snoverpk: i think this entire part is a bit too dense considering the music isn't really that intense
2016-11-14 01:04 FelipeLink: yep
2016-11-14 01:04 FelipeLink: its necessary for consistency
2016-11-14 01:05 FelipeLink: this section will do jack, no, jack, no, jack, no, etc
2016-11-14 01:05 snoverpk: that's what i mean
2016-11-14 01:05 FelipeLink: and in the ''kiai'' its jack every ''sound''
2016-11-14 01:05 snoverpk: i don't think that's necessary
2016-11-14 01:06 snoverpk: that part is too dense in general though
2016-11-14 01:06 snoverpk: considering the music
2016-11-14 01:06 FelipeLink: no ghost in that section tho
2016-11-14 01:06 snoverpk: that doesn't mean it's not too dense
2016-11-14 01:06 snoverpk: i think it's too dense when you compare it to the kiai
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: it's a lot calmer than the kiai
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: i'm too lazy to mod the rest
2016-11-14 01:07 FelipeLink: well, its not denser than kiai tho
2016-11-14 01:07 FelipeLink: lmao
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: also i don't like how the bursts are just rolls
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: also yes it's not denser than the kiai
2016-11-14 01:07 FelipeLink: hm, well
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: but it's as dense as the kiai
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: you should make it less dense
2016-11-14 01:09 FelipeLink: ._., i dont think so
2016-11-14 01:09 FelipeLink: i changed everything except that
2016-11-14 01:09 FelipeLink: and the rolls is shoegazer suggestion
2016-11-14 01:10 snoverpk: well that's just because i don't like rolls i would prefer better speed patterns
2016-11-14 01:10 snoverpk: but still the part before kiai shouldn't be as dense as the kiai
2016-11-14 01:10 FelipeLink: man if i remove notes
2016-11-14 01:10 FelipeLink: it will be like spy
2016-11-14 01:10 FelipeLink: and they will fucking say
2016-11-14 01:10 FelipeLink: ''YOU COPIED, CTRL+V, CTRL+H''
2016-11-14 01:11 FelipeLink: thats why i cant
2016-11-14 01:11 FelipeLink: can you post the log in the thread pls?
2016-11-14 01:11 snoverpk: ok
Topic Starter
FelipeLink

snoverpk wrote:

irc
2016-11-14 00:52 FelipeLink: hey nosver
2016-11-14 00:52 snoverpk: hi fepilekiln
2016-11-14 00:53 FelipeLink: hmm, can i ask you a favor
2016-11-14 00:53 FelipeLink: actually 2 favors
2016-11-14 00:53 snoverpk: maybe(?)
2016-11-14 00:53 FelipeLink: 1- mutual me u fucker
2016-11-14 00:53 FelipeLink: )":
2016-11-14 00:54 snoverpk: what's the second favor
2016-11-14 00:54 can i ask for a mod on my space time? i kinda need more 2 mods to get a bn check again *sigh*
2016-11-14 00:54 FelipeLink: i remapped everything
2016-11-14 00:54 FelipeLink: so its a new map
2016-11-14 00:54 snoverpk: ok but i'll only do an irc mod
2016-11-14 00:54 snoverpk: and it won't be long because my back hurts and i want to go to bed
2016-11-14 00:54 FelipeLink: no problem
2016-11-14 00:55 FelipeLink: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/885133 Amane - Space Time (Amane Hardcore Remix)]
2016-11-14 00:55 snoverpk: ACTION is playing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/885133 Amane - Space Time (Amane Hardcore Remix) [Rerum Spatium Tempusque]] <osu!mania> +DoubleTime |4K|
2016-11-14 00:57 snoverpk: ok i see problems with this map
2016-11-14 00:57 FelipeLink: hm, right
2016-11-14 00:58 snoverpk: 00:26:949 (26949|1,27035|0,27120|1,27206|0,27292|1) - this pattern doesn't look polished
2016-11-14 00:58 snoverpk: 00:37:406 (37406|0) - move to 4
2016-11-14 00:59 snoverpk: 00:38:092 (38092|3,38092|1,38177|0,38263|1,38263|3) - i don't recommend this pattern
2016-11-14 00:59 snoverpk: also long uncomfortable anchor on 4
2016-11-14 00:59 snoverpk: 00:45:120 (45120|1) - could probably move this to 3 to avoid the trill
2016-11-14 00:59 FelipeLink: right
2016-11-14 01:00 snoverpk: 00:54:635 (54635|0) - move to 3 also i think this is unsnapped
2016-11-14 01:00 snoverpk: or not
2016-11-14 01:00 snoverpk: 00:56:949 - this entire pattern starting from here is kinda weird
2016-11-14 01:01 snoverpk: 00:58:320 - this anchor is really long and i don't recommend it
2016-11-14 01:02 FelipeLink: anchor? where
2016-11-14 01:02 snoverpk: on 3
2016-11-14 01:02 FelipeLink: oh
2016-11-14 01:02 FelipeLink: true
2016-11-14 01:02 snoverpk: 01:23:949 (83949|0,84035|1,84035|2) - this would probably feel smoother if it was 3[12] but you would have to change the pattern before it to be a bit less trilly
2016-11-14 01:02 snoverpk: not a necessary change though
2016-11-14 01:03 snoverpk: 01:24:206 (84206|1,84292|2,84377|1,84377|3) - alternatively you can change this to 12[34]
2016-11-14 01:04 snoverpk: 02:11:520 (131520|3,131606|3) - are these jacks really necessary in this part
2016-11-14 01:04 snoverpk: i think this entire part is a bit too dense considering the music isn't really that intense
2016-11-14 01:04 FelipeLink: yep
2016-11-14 01:04 FelipeLink: its necessary for consistency
2016-11-14 01:05 FelipeLink: this section will do jack, no, jack, no, jack, no, etc
2016-11-14 01:05 snoverpk: that's what i mean
2016-11-14 01:05 FelipeLink: and in the ''kiai'' its jack every ''sound''
2016-11-14 01:05 snoverpk: i don't think that's necessary
2016-11-14 01:06 snoverpk: that part is too dense in general though
2016-11-14 01:06 snoverpk: considering the music
2016-11-14 01:06 FelipeLink: no ghost in that section tho
2016-11-14 01:06 snoverpk: that doesn't mean it's not too dense
2016-11-14 01:06 snoverpk: i think it's too dense when you compare it to the kiai
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: it's a lot calmer than the kiai
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: i'm too lazy to mod the rest
2016-11-14 01:07 FelipeLink: well, its not denser than kiai tho
2016-11-14 01:07 FelipeLink: lmao
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: also i don't like how the bursts are just rolls
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: also yes it's not denser than the kiai
2016-11-14 01:07 FelipeLink: hm, well
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: but it's as dense as the kiai
2016-11-14 01:07 snoverpk: you should make it less dense
2016-11-14 01:09 FelipeLink: ._., i dont think so
2016-11-14 01:09 FelipeLink: i changed everything except that
2016-11-14 01:09 FelipeLink: and the rolls is shoegazer suggestion
2016-11-14 01:10 snoverpk: well that's just because i don't like rolls i would prefer better speed patterns
2016-11-14 01:10 snoverpk: but still the part before kiai shouldn't be as dense as the kiai
2016-11-14 01:10 FelipeLink: man if i remove notes
2016-11-14 01:10 FelipeLink: it will be like spy
2016-11-14 01:10 FelipeLink: and they will fucking say
2016-11-14 01:10 FelipeLink: ''YOU COPIED, CTRL+V, CTRL+H''
2016-11-14 01:11 FelipeLink: thats why i cant
2016-11-14 01:11 FelipeLink: can you post the log in the thread pls?
2016-11-14 01:11 snoverpk: ok
Thanks snover, o/
~ will update the map when BSS system stop giving me a error~
KcHecKa
When senpai rejects you :x :(
Guilhermeziat

FelipeLink wrote:

Thanks for the Guil, really appreciate.
You're welcome, modLink.
Topic Starter
FelipeLink

KcHecKa wrote: