Tips on how to notice my progression?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hustleroyal
[b][centre]Hello
Sey
This question belongs to the gameplay Forums: 13
Please make sure to read the tutorials before you post there.
BasedJammy
You'll hopefully be able to full combo new and more difficult songs with a higher accuracy

Or you'll be able to improve your scores on songs you've full combo'd before
shortpotato
pp rain
dung eater
not sucking so much
Infevo
Just ask yourself how you definitely won't notice getting any better and then do the opposite. You really need to play the game and you will improve. If you don't play you won't.
I Give Up
Cool haircut.
Risa
beat your old scores
Insyni
You notice your progression when things start to look much slower and seem easy in the difficulty range you were working in.
Jellyfish McGub
play more
ZenithPhantasm

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

play more
otoed1

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

play more
OzzyOzrock
play for about a week then play an old map you remember sort of struggling in , when u come back you'll be like DAMN
Topic Starter
hustleroyal
Thank
vsprite
play more
Saphirshroom
Progression is roughly proportional to play count per time unit
ZenithPhantasm
Its proportionate to how much of your life you lose to this game.
The Actor
When you play a map, take a recording of a random play every one month.

After a couple of months, when you feel like your bad at playing or you feel like you didn't progress much etc...

Take a look at the recording and ask yourself if your skill has gotten higher. That way you can see what your mistake was in the past, and you could see how much you have progressed along the way. This is of course only my opinion, but try it! ~ The Actor
Zalaria
By letting it come natural, don't try to rush. Even though I will always be envious of most players, I can still find my own improvements from time to time. Whether it be new personal bests or an increase in accuracy/combo or whatever. Personally I struggle with trying to beat my own scores.