forum

WIFOM.exe Goodside won...... or Villager did anyway.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ace Timing
I also think frostings is scum but he's being so pro-town about it that it makes me doubt myself :/
metal sonic1
The bottom line is: if birdy is oracle we should not lynch her, if she is scum then we should lynch her

The fact that frostings is pushing it one way makes it very scummy

On the other hand, if birdy is scum, it's auto lose if we DONT lynch her

So it's wifom.exe

But frostings is making it sound like not wifom, and it sounds like he knows the answers, and only scum know the answers. That's what I'm thinking right now.
Birdy
Okay I believe that confirms metal sonic is scum.

We can either lynch me or metal sonic, and then you can lynch him tomorrow if we lynch myself now.
Birdy
Vote: Birdy / Static Noise Bird
Topic Starter
Setsuen
meh maybe I should just use eeny meeny miny moe to decide..........

Vote Count 3.2

Frosting[0]
Zexion[0]
metal sonic1[0]
-[Jess]-[0]
Birdy[1] Birdy
Ace Timing[0]

NotVoting[5] -[Jess]-, Zexion, Ace Timing, Frosting, metal sonic1,
With 6alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Ace Timing
I see.

[vote]Birdy[/vote]
Ace Timing
whoops
Birdy
Ace Timing
dasihdsajhdksa
Vote: Birdy
Frostings
well at least we know Zexion isn't the one making the NKs :|
metal sonic1
*sigh*

I am the governor. I was going to redirect the lynch away from SNB but I realised that would have exactly the same effect as SNB dying since it would be very obvious it was me, so I tried my best to not get revealed.
metal sonic1
Added on, bird does not seem like she is gambiting, she really wants to be lynched, so she might be town.

But frostings wants the both dead, so he is scum.

vote: frostings
Birdy
Oh well, let's see if that's true.
Birdy
The claim, that is, not the Frostings flip.

He's the last person I'd personally believe is scum.
metal sonic1
Why?
Birdy
Their posts I can agree with. Nothing they've posted seem forced and especially this one was a townish remark.
metal sonic1
So which is scum more likely to do? someone following the crowd and being agreeable or someone challenging opinions and thinking about the game?
metal sonic1
Another analogy for you to think about:

Are bootlickers/brown nosers at work town or scum?
Birdy
I don't know those terms but I've played all this stuff long enough to know that sheeping is mostly a scum move. We're still probably lynching myself, aren't we?
Birdy
It doesn't matter at this point, that's what I mean.
metal sonic1

Birdy wrote:

I don't know those terms but I've played all this stuff long enough to know that sheeping is mostly a scum move. We're still probably lynching myself, aren't we?
Frostings is sheeping everything. Do you see me sheeping anything? Nope.

Therefore frostings is the scum and we should lynch him
Topic Starter
Setsuen
Maybe I can use the RNG thingy website to decide

Vote Count 3.3

Frosting[1] metal sonic1,
Zexion[0]
metal sonic1[0]
-[Jess]-[0]
Birdy[2] Birdy , Ace Timing
Ace Timing[0]

NotVoting[3] -[Jess]-, Zexion, Frosting,
With 6alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Frostings
ok
let's pretend SNB and ms1 are telling the truth.
Zexion is probably town because N2 NK happened with him afk
So, from my perspective, scum is then guaranteed in either Jess or Ace

The only way we can lynch both of them is if we believe SNB is town
If we lynch SNB today, then we only have 1 shot to kill scum. The best odds are then 50/50.
I think the chance of SNB being scum is like 5%. Then not lynching SNB, we have a 5% chance of probably losing the game, which is better than 50% if we decide to lynch SNB today.
Frostings
The problem now is ms1 thinks I'm scum for whatever reason

If we all agree SNB is most likely town, then we should lynch the Gov claim today.

If ms1 is Gov, he redirects lynch onto me, then ms1 probably NKd. We'll have 1 confirmed town by Lylo which is then 50/50
If ms1 agrees to redirect onto Jess or Ace, then we can win the game

Only if: 1. we all agree SNB is town 2. ms1 believes my VT claim

:|
Frostings
inb4 SNB + Zexion scum partners and SNB made the N2 kill
-[Jess]-
wat
sorry for not posting for days,i am busy with holiday and staff.
-[Jess]-
ok,If you guy want to lynch SNB so bad
vote: Birdy
Frostings
take your votes off SNB

If we agree that SNB is town, then by lynching the Gov claim, we can confirm THREE towns today (SNB, ms1, Zexion), AND get a reveal
Frostings
even if SNB is scum, it's at best a 50/50 between the retarget onto Jess or Ace, if ms1 trusts me. This is still the best odds we have if we choose to lynch SNB today.
If ms1 is scum, or we hit scum between Jess and Ace, and we still have D4, then obviously the last scum is SNB
Frostings
It's literally town's best play right now (to lynch Gov claim today)
Ace Timing
unvote
Birdy
Unvote
metal sonic1
I think I can't redirect a lynch on myself
Frostings

metal sonic1 wrote:

I think I can't redirect a lynch on myself
@Setsuen can you confirm
Topic Starter
Setsuen

Frostings wrote:

@Setsuen can you confirm
I cannot answer that since I have already sort of answered the question before enough times.
-[Jess]-
unvote
Frostings
The only thing we know is Gov can override one lynch per game, into a NL or onto someone else, so I'm assuming that includes a lynch onto himself.

If we don't want to risk it, we can still follow our plan. Instead we lynch, say, SNB, and ms1 retargets onto whoever he thinks is best suitable. We'll still confirm 3 people town, as well as get a flip.

If ms1 doesn't retarget, he's scum (doubly verified by SNB's Oracle target flip). If SNB is scum and ms1 is town, then the odds are technically 50/50 if he targets Ace or Jess, which is the best odds we get if we don't follow the plan.

If SNB and ms1 are scum, we win
If SNB and Zexion are scum, we lose
Frostings
Here's an important note: If we lynch SNB and ms1 doesn't retarget, he has to be scum, regardless of whatever SNB flips, and regardless of who or what her Oracle target flips.

So ms1 has to agree to use his shot today, if we want to follow the plan
metal sonic1
That was what I was planning to do anyway. But by making a retarget it was equal to claiming anyway. That's why I was so against the lynch in the first place.
Frostings
It's decided then
Vote: SNB
Frostings
As long as SNB + Zexion aren't scum, as far as I know, we'll win the game if you retarget onto Ace or Jess
If you decide to retarget onto me, it'll be 50/50. Whatever you decide to do, I won't put any blame onto your decision
So just pick whoever you feel is best :oops:

Regardless, this was actually a pretty interesting game, and I'm curious to see how it'll turn out
show more