forum

WIFOM.exe Goodside won...... or Villager did anyway.

posted
Total Posts
show more
metal sonic1
And get night killed after anyway
metal sonic1
Hmm, but if you transformed into MB... You might be running a gambit...

vote: birdy

I'd rather die than to lose the game outright in that risk
Birdy
That's a pretty ballsy move coming from someone who's going to flip after I die, but then again you're probably doing that exactly for trying to force townpoints onto you.

Also why do you believe you're going to die after you flip? Do you really believe your role is that strong?

Let me think about this.
Frostings
we basically have no choice but to lynch SNB today, but we need claims out first. I don't think the order matters because we already know the setup

VT Orc,SaneCop,1-ShotGov,BP Amnesiac,(Driver,1-Shot Janitor)
VT, Orc,SaneCop,1-ShotGov,BP Amnesiac,(Hooker,1-Shot Janitor)
VT, Orc,SaneCop,1-ShotGov,BP Amnesiac,(1-Shot Janitor,Gramps)
Frostings
and there's realistically only one PR that'll get claimed at most
Birdy
If you were scum, you would know for sure that lynching me would result in town win after you flipped.

If you really are town, I'm sorry you feel that way. I have no intention to prove you wrong, because I want you to flip, no matter what the outcome.

If the scum is not you, then it's probably Jess. I'd hate to believe it's either Frostings or Zexion. Too risky to analyze shit on a game that's not even 20 pages long.
Birdy
That was directed to metal sonic obviously.
Frostings
Why's Zexion town?
He's been mia for like a week
Birdy
Because he's Zexion, he's always town.

But a massclaim is probably the only working solution here. Go, boys and girls.
Frostings
I was also thinking ms1 is the last scum.. but he's pretty confident in his townflip. If he's scum then either:
1. SNB is scum and is lying about being Oracle and targeting ms1, and he knows this because they're scumpartners
2. MB cleaned ms1, so he knows he won't flip, but I'm thinking MB targeted Navi, hence his lack of reveal

so... if SNB flips Oracle then we know ms1's alignment
If SNB flips Janitor then we don't know anything
Birdy
Don't worry, I will flip Oracle.
Frostings
Oh, or ms1 is Driver or Hooker and targeted himself with someone else or roleblocked SNB respectively
metal sonic1

Birdy wrote:

That's a pretty ballsy move coming from someone who's going to flip after I die, but then again you're probably doing that exactly for trying to force townpoints onto you.

Also why do you believe you're going to die after you flip? Do you really believe your role is that strong?

Let me think about this.
Confirmed town are the strongest role in this game.
metal sonic1

Frostings wrote:

I was also thinking ms1 is the last scum.. but he's pretty confident in his townflip. If he's scum then either:
1. SNB is scum and is lying about being Oracle and targeting ms1, and he knows this because they're scumpartners
2. MB cleaned ms1, so he knows he won't flip, but I'm thinking MB targeted Navi, hence his lack of reveal

so... if SNB flips Oracle then we know ms1's alignment
If SNB flips Janitor then we don't know anything

Why would I be "confident" in my town flip? I seen my role PM!

I think frostings is scum for that.
Frostings
You would be confident in your flip because you can see your role PM
Frostings
I'd like to get claims going, so I'll start

Frostings wrote:

Zexion wrote:

Vote: Frostings

Are you a nurse again?
Nope, I don't think there's a Nurse in this setup :oops:

Real talk, I'm not gonna early claim like in my last couple games, but...you know... hint hint wink wink nudge nudge ;)
VT, pretty surprising :|
Frostings
wait I just thought of something, hold off on claims for a moment
Frostings
Realistically, there's no reason for us to claim, since at most we get one Gov claim, which will confirm that person town.

Wouldn't it be better then for Gov to wait until Lylo to claim?
Frostings
Either we go into Lylo with 3 VT claims, or have a chance of going into Lylo with 1 Gov claim, or 2 Gov claims if scum decide to CC. Either way, the latter gives us 1 confirmed town into Lylo?
Frostings
@Setsuen
does Janitor learn the role of who he cleaned?
Topic Starter
Setsuen

Frostings wrote:

@Setsuen
does Janitor learn the role of who he cleaned?
Yes
metal sonic1

Frostings wrote:

Either we go into Lylo with 3 VT claims, or have a chance of going into Lylo with 1 Gov claim, or 2 Gov claims if scum decide to CC. Either way, the latter gives us 1 confirmed town into Lylo?

Yeah the real governor can just overturn the lynch onto the fake governor.
Frostings
So, if I have this correct,
even if Navi was Gov and scum knows about it, they can't fakeclaim Gov at Lylo, because we would lynch the claim.
If Gov is alive and he claims at Lylo, the votes would go on Gov and Gov would turn the lynch onto the next scummiest person after reaching a verdict
Frostings
We lynch SNB today and ms1 flips.
If he flips scum we win by D4
If he flips town, then ms1 will probably get NKd

D4 is then me, Jess, Ace and Zexion
we No lynch and scum probably kills me

So Lylo it'll probably be Jess Ace and Zexion, the three afks :|

Not sure how I feel about this
Ace Timing
I am unsure of whether I'd vote for jess or zexion :/
metal sonic1

Frostings wrote:

We lynch SNB today and ms1 flips.
If he flips scum we win by D4
If he flips town, then ms1 will probably get NKd

D4 is then me, Jess, Ace and Zexion
we No lynch and scum probably kills me

So Lylo it'll probably be Jess Ace and Zexion, the three afks :|

Not sure how I feel about this
Yeah

Although we can lynch you first because you seem really scummy throughout all this discussion
Frostings
We're forced to lynch SNB today, because it's MyLo if she chose to be scum
metal sonic1
I know about that more than you. My vote is on her.

The way you are pushing all of this makes it sound like you /know/ she didn't turn into scum. It's like you are instigating.

Does nobody else see this? Frostings is being scummy.
Frostings
I'm not pushing anything

I'm considering every option for town, and laying out the best one to increase our chances as much as possible
If you have a better suggestion then please share
metal sonic1
but it seems like the best one you are pushing is to lynch oracle, then night kill me for maximum effect, like you are very sure about it, while trying to sound diplomatic. Do you think that us town hasn't considered the obvious facts yet? I think me and birdy have discussed it. You sound like you are repeating what we said, and stating the obvious, and pushing something to scum agenda.

That said, this game is as inactive as last game, so we will likely lose anyway. Shrugs.
Frostings
@Setsuen
requesting Zexion to be replaced
Frostings
literally this game is me and you, and occasionally SNB :|
I don't know why people keep inning on these games when they always take multiple extended VLAs
Birdy
Now that even more people are gone from these forums, these games here are starting to get pretty useless.

When it comes to this game, I'm just waiting for my lynch and then a lynch on metal sonic1 after they flip. :roll:
metal sonic1
Yeah but I'm town so I don't know why you want to flip me
Birdy
I couldn't change the flip anymore if I wanted. Unless I lived until tomorrow night.

On the other hand, it's because I think you're the second scum.
Topic Starter
Setsuen

Frostings wrote:

@Setsuen
requesting Zexion to be replaced
Already looked for replacement in advance like 12days ago.
metal sonic1
well then unfortunately you are wrong :(

I think frostings is scum.
Ace Timing
I also think frostings is scum but he's being so pro-town about it that it makes me doubt myself :/
metal sonic1
The bottom line is: if birdy is oracle we should not lynch her, if she is scum then we should lynch her

The fact that frostings is pushing it one way makes it very scummy

On the other hand, if birdy is scum, it's auto lose if we DONT lynch her

So it's wifom.exe

But frostings is making it sound like not wifom, and it sounds like he knows the answers, and only scum know the answers. That's what I'm thinking right now.
Birdy
Okay I believe that confirms metal sonic is scum.

We can either lynch me or metal sonic, and then you can lynch him tomorrow if we lynch myself now.
show more