forum

WIFOM.exe Goodside won...... or Villager did anyway.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
@mod, Can the Amnesiac target alive players?
beeboy123
Actually SNB are you bullet proof?
Topic Starter
Setsuen

Navizel wrote:

@mod, Can the Amnesiac target alive players?
No
Frostings
Day1 "Most Town" reads list
Frostings -> Navizel
Navizel -> ms1
beeboy -> refuse, Ace
MB -> beeboy
Ace -> refuse
ms1 -> Navizel
Batu ->
SNB -> MB
Jess -> refuse
Zexion -> Frostings

This info might be useful for later :)
Also taking a look, I can see one person on this list who stands out, but I won't mention who it is until the time is right
beeboy123
(This assumes SNB is an Amni) So I realized SNB doesn't need to wait for N2 and I decided the condition SNB lives is that if we lynch town today he takes that person's role on N1 (even if they are vanilla town) or else he acts as a huge risk to town because he has no motivation to lynch scum. This means that we either lynch scum D1 which sets us up for a town win or SNB is a bullet proof inno child which also sets us up for a town win. Or the other option is SNB doesn't cooperate and gets lynched before choosing a role and has a 0% chance of winning.
beeboy123
vote: Frosting

I have also been meaning to do this now that I don't need to push SNB.
Birdy

beeboy123 wrote:

Actually SNB are you bullet proof?
1-shot BP.

So yeah, now that it's fairly obvious, I'll officially claim Amnesiac. Don't know if I need to bold that or anything.

This should mean that there's only 2 scum, unless I've misunderstood something about the faction dividing stuff.
-[Jess]-

Navizel wrote:

@Jess, give reads
ok
town: batu
null:else

This is all I have
beeboy123
We got 3 days so can we lynch Frosting now o.o I don't want to no lynch :C
beeboy123
@mod prod dese - Magic Bomb -, Zexion, Batujitsu, metal sonic1, Ace Timing

Ima return to this game once more people start playing lol
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

3 days is plenty of time, no need to rush. Though on osu mafia it tends to take ages to come to an agreement anyway.
beeboy123
We will no lynch if you don't agree on something in 24h watch.
Ace Timing
@mod: gonna be V/LA this weekend
Ace Timing

beeboy123 wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Does his small number of posts not make you even a bit wary of him?
He isn't a null-town read you are over thinking a forced answer to a question.
this response doesn't make much sense
beeboy123

Ace Timing wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

this response doesn't make much sense
I am saying your 1 post made me think you where town but I was only saying it because I was forced to.
beeboy123
rip that quote
Frostings

beeboy123 wrote:

What makes you think anyone but your scumbuddies are gonna follow with your plan? :)
And instead of complaining about activity, why don't you actually give support with your vote, instead of throwing it around and hoping for a response?
beeboy123
Your game was terrible, outside that I don't think you have actually done anything all game despite actually being present in the thread.
Frostings

beeboy123 wrote:

Your game was terrible
Wow, that's just like, your opinion man. No need to be so mean :( ;)

Frostings wrote:

Pretty sure I found both scum already lol
It was Batu + SNB. I have no idea how you guys came to the conclusion SNB was BP Amnesiac, and it's raising a red flag because now she decided to claim it

I think SNB is scummier than Batu, but with the claim, Batu is probably a better lynch. My vote is like 30% PL, and I'd like to get it out of the way, so we can setup spec and VCA Day2 :)
Navizel
I don't get why almost everyone is playing an idiot town.
Topic Starter
Setsuen
Warning warning your system is unable to handle running all the files and program because of the virus. Please delete something within <2days or your computer will automatically shut down............ forever

better make a decision soon I guess..............

Vote Count 1.3

Frosting[2] Ace Timing, beeboy123
- Magic Bomb- [0]
Zexion[0]
Batujitsu[3] Static Noise Bird, Frosting, Navizel
metal sonic1[0]
beeboy123 [0]
-[Jess]-[0]
Static Noise Bird[2] metal sonic1, Batujitsu
Ace Timing[0]
Navizel[1] -Magic Bomb-

NotVoting[2] -[Jess]-, Zexion
With 10alive it takes 6 to lynch.

beeboy123 wrote:

@mod prod dese - Magic Bomb -, Zexion, Batujitsu, metal sonic1, Ace Timing

Ima return to this game once more people start playing lol
The three lurkers who have not posted have been prodded.
Navizel
we'll just lynch SNB D2 before he becomes such a big wifom whether he uses his ability or not. Or if he actually an amnesiac one.
beeboy123

Frostings wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Your game was terrible
Wow, that's just like, your opinion man. No need to be so mean :( ;)

Frostings wrote:

Pretty sure I found both scum already lol
It was Batu + SNB. I have no idea how you guys came to the conclusion SNB was BP Amnesiac, and it's raising a red flag because now she decided to claim it

I think SNB is scummier than Batu, but with the claim, Batu is probably a better lynch. My vote is like 30% PL, and I'd like to get it out of the way, so we can setup spec and VCA Day2 :)
Amni is the only role that isn't relevant on D1. I realized SNB was BP because every Amni in this setup is BP. What is wrong with me pointing out SNB is an amni? Also I'd like to lynch you and move on but we don't always get what we want apparently.
beeboy123

Navizel wrote:

we'll just lynch SNB D2 before he becomes such a big wifom whether he uses his ability or not. Or if he actually an amnesiac one.
Well it wouldn't be fair to do that if we lynch scum today, which we will if we lynch Frosting. Although if we lynch town today you are right on D2 we can't trust SNB.
Frostings
Oh, SNB softclaimed earlier
Hmm ...
Frostings
I legit thought the Amnesiac guess came out of nowhere

I want Jess to place a vote, and I want Zexion and ms1's opinions on beeboy and myself
Let's actually take charge because apparently no one has any initiative :roll:
Navizel

beeboy123 wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Well it wouldn't be fair to do that if we lynch scum today, which we will if we lynch Frosting. Although if we lynch town today you are right on D2 we can't trust SNB.
are you high
beeboy123

Navizel wrote:

are you high
If we lynch scum today SNB can grab town tomorrow also isn't Amni's role announced or is this not town of salem o.o
Navizel
Okay, let me think this over again.
This is based on SNB immediately choosing his side.
Townie lynched = SNB gets townie
Scum lynched = SNB gets scum

If SNB didn't waited until N2 to choose his wincon
Townie lynched, townie dies = SNB town
Townie lynched, somehow a non-town dies = Fucking wifom, better kill instead than risk
Scum lynched, townie dies = Fucking wifom, better kill instead than risk

I guess I'll consider SNB living. That's if he actually does anything useful. I feel Amnesiac's playstyle is kind of the same as survivor. Correct me if I'm wrong with this.
Navizel
I still don't get what do you mean by unfair
Navizel
And I still don't get HOW THE FUCK IS JESS' MOST TOWN IS BATUJITSU. JUST LOOK AT HIS ISO WHAT THE FUCK
Navizel
@Magic Bomb, you seemed confident about Jess being town before. Though after the "panic", you're now suspicious of Jess. Why? and how about now?
beeboy123

Navizel wrote:

Okay, let me think this over again.
This is based on SNB immediately choosing his side.
Townie lynched = SNB gets townie
Scum lynched = SNB gets scum

If SNB didn't waited until N2 to choose his wincon
Townie lynched, townie dies = SNB town
Townie lynched, somehow a non-town dies = Fucking wifom, better kill instead than risk
Scum lynched, townie dies = Fucking wifom, better kill instead than risk

I guess I'll consider SNB living. That's if he actually does anything useful. I feel Amnesiac's playstyle is kind of the same as survivor. Correct me if I'm wrong with this.
You are right about this but if this is like town of salem we should be fine to let SNB live because when he takes scum he is screwed.

@Mod is an amnesiac's role announced?
Topic Starter
Setsuen

beeboy123 wrote:

@Mod is an amnesiac's role announced?
No. Every role here is based on Epic Mafia. Therefore Amn is NOT announced and Amn will be shown as visiting a already dead player when they amn if tracked etc.
Navizel
@mod, is there a roleflip or it just says x player died?
beeboy123
oh then F it we are killing SNB if there is a chance he is scum.
Topic Starter
Setsuen

Navizel wrote:

@mod, is there a roleflip or it just says x player died?
There is a role flip in lynches.
Frostings
Why would SNB target scum? As I see it, Amnesiac is pretty much choose-your-own backup?
beeboy123

Frostings wrote:

Why would SNB target scum? As I see it, Amnesiac is pretty much choose-your-own backup?
SNB will choose scum if he believes it gives him a better chance of winning. Simple.
Frostings
Maybe it's just me, but intentionally choosing to turn into scum in the middle of the game sounds pretty stupid imo
show more