forum

Your thoughts on the Country of the person above you.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tad Fibonacci
American kids are cool.
Meah
1 star dragon ball but colors inverted
Taj
Great beaches and great people
Carmlillball
I don't like burgers or peanut butter
KatouMegumi
Nikolai
z0z
very nice
Meah
Loves oil
MisakiTobisawa-
Vulnerable to tectonic hazards as it's along the plate boundary between the Philippine and Pacific plates which is convergent, hence volcanoes such as Mount Mayon form.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Singapore (/ˈsɪŋ(ɡ)əpɔːr/ (About this soundlisten)), officially the Republic of Singapore (Malay: Republik Singapura; Chinese: 新加坡共和国; Tamil: சிங்கப்பூர் குடியரசு), is an island city-state in Southeast Asia. It lies one degree (137 kilometres or 85 miles) north of the equator, at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, with Indonesia's Riau Islands to the south and Peninsular Malaysia to the north. Singapore's territory consists of one main island along with 62 other islets. Since independence, extensive land reclamation has increased its total size by 23% (130 square kilometres or 50 square miles). The country is known for its transition from a developing to a developed one in a single generation under the leadership of its founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew.

Thanks Wikipedia
MisakiTobisawa-
nice name and nice effort

well uhh I had pho in a restaurant so I know about your cuisine, otherwise I'm uninformed, if I went to Vietnam and not Ipoh for my C21 maybe I'd have more to say
vinnicci
My favorite country server for vpn
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love balut
Carmlillball
Star
noioiu
Tad Fibonacci
Famous for complicated and ingenious over engineering of everything.
Carmlillball
Another star
samX500
Hi dad!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Not a real place
Taj
you deserve a star
Plini
incredible medical technology
Rurree
alexis sanchez
Meah
Pdutz
captainmilk
Why is it always so hot, yet has a lot of thunderstorms and rain. The humidity there is so brutal.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Problematic
Meah

Rebmare wrote:

Why is it always so hot, yet has a lot of thunderstorms and rain. The humidity there is so brutal.
It's citizens are pretty hot too

OT: Thanks for saving those Filipino fishermen
Carmlillball
Interesting language.
KatouMegumi

KatouMegumi wrote:

Carmlillball
Vodka
z0z
i think propaganda caused a brexit
KatouMegumi
that haircut tho
samX500
Sorry mate, we are the cold nation.
captainmilk
Every time I think of Canada I think of the Tumblr post that mentioned the currency smelling like maple.
Carmlillball

z0z wrote:

i think propaganda caused a brexit

Trust me, this is true.

--

McDonalds and Trump
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Foking wanker, bloody hell mate
captainmilk
Hey I don't know anything about Vietnam, but I went to a Vietnamese restaurant before and I didn't really like their noodle soups.
Meah
Big walls
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Big typhoons
Carmlillball
Welcome to the rice fields
ASHIQUL
Queens and their daughters,who are also queens
show more