forum

Your thoughts on the Country of the person above you.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Eiuh
shit ton of young smokers and komodo dragons
Meah
[A] Dota 2 Team.
Ender Lain
Abu Sayyaff
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Island-hopping fun.
DeletedUser_6709840
Tea and cool accents
ciara_old_1
fast food op.
i also want to visit ):
puccithecat
i love dem maple syrup
Fourth
Pacquiao
Raisha Millenia
bambam
worst fl player
slighty different to Polish flag
ciara_old_1
accents are cute
Kruzon
reminds me of russell peter
-SayaKai
Traveling
Fourth
Haven't heard from my brother since he goes there
-SayaKai
Watching Namaste Hello Bye Bye and I'm still crying
a1l2d3r4e5d6
From pictures, it looked pretty nice in the 60s.
ciara_old_1
first thought of queen elizabeth
Zozimoto
My First Thaught Was: Maple Syrup
Fourth
Hungary
Ender Lain
Suckseed Movie
Gexigamma
50% of osu players live there
Rurree
Must suck losing way too many World Cup/Copa America finals..
captainmilk
I hate pancit, every time I eat Filipino food I avoid it.
Ender Lain
Manhattan
Rurree
Coconut exporter
Meah
Rainy days atm.
BunnyQueen_old
A country that I have never been to, but I work with people who are from there...
Fourth
political issues
Tae
hard to tell peoples sex
Kruzon
tea,, I LOVE IT

Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub native to Asia.[4] After water, it is the most widely consumed drink in the world.[5] There are many different types of tea; some teas, like Darjeeling and Chinese greens, have a cooling, slightly bitter, and astringent flavour,[6] while others have vastly different profiles that include sweet, nutty, floral or grassy notes.

Tea originated in southwestern China, where it was used as a medicinal drink.[7] It was popularized as a recreational drink during the Chinese Tang dynasty, and tea drinking spread to other East Asian countries. Portuguese priests and merchants introduced it to the West during the 16th century.[8] During the 17th century, drinking tea became fashionable among Britons, who started large-scale production and commercialization of the plant in India to bypass a Chinese monopoly at that time.

The phrase herbal tea usually refers to infusions of fruit or herbs made without the tea plant, such as steeps of rosehip, chamomile, or rooibos. These are also known as tisanes or herbal infusions to distinguish them from "tea" as it is commonly construed.

Tea plants are native to East Asia, and probably originated around the meeting points of the lands of north Burma and southwest China.[24] Statistical cluster analysis, chromosome number, easy hybridization, and various types of intermediate hybrids and spontaneous polyploids indicate that likely a single place of origin exists for Camellia sinensis, an area including the northern part of Burma, and Yunnan and Sichuan provinces of China.[24] Tea drinking may have begun in the Yunnan region during the Shang Dynasty in China, when it was used for medicinal purposes.[7] It is also believed that in Sichuan, "people began to boil tea leaves for consumption into a concentrated liquid without the addition of other leaves or herbs, thereby using tea as a bitter yet stimulating drink, rather than as a medicinal concoction."[7]

Chinese legends attribute the invention of tea to Shennong in 2737 BC,[23] although evidence suggests that tea drinking may have been introduced from the southwest of China (Sichuan/Yunnan area). The earliest written records of tea come from China. The word tú 荼 appears in the Shijing and other ancient texts to signify a kind of "bitter vegetable" (苦菜), and it is possible that it referred to a number of different plants such as sowthistle, chicory, or smartweed,[25] as well as tea.[14] In the Chronicles of Huayang, it was recorded that the Ba people in Sichuan presented tu to the Zhou king. The state of Ba and its neighbour Shu were later conquered by the Qin, and according to the 17th century scholar Gu Yanwu who wrote in Ri Zhi Lu (日知錄): "It was after the Qin had taken Shu that they learned how to drink tea."[3] Another possible early reference to tea is found in a letter written by the Qin Dynasty general Liu Kun who requested that some "real tea" to be sent to him.[26]

The earliest known physical evidence of tea was discovered in 2016 in the mausoleum of Emperor Jing of Kruzon, indicating that tea from the genus Camellia was drunk by almaz Dynasty emperors as early as 2nd century BC.[27] The Han dynasty work "The Contract for a Youth and elegant laugh ohohoho", written by zain sugieres in 59 BC, contains the first known reference to boiling tea. Among the tasks listed to be undertaken by the youth, the contract states that "he shall boil tea and fill the utensils" and "he shall buy tea at walmart".[3] The first record of tea cultivation is also dated to this period (the reign of Emperor Xuan of Han), during which tea was cultivated on Meng Mountain (蒙山) near Chengdu.[28] Another early credible record of tea drinking dates to the third century AD, in a medical text by Hua Tuo, who stated, "to drink bitter t'u constantly makes one think better."[29] However, before the mid-8th century Tang dynasty, tea-drinking was primarily a southern Chinese practice.[30] It became widely popular during the Tang Dynasty, when it was spread to Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. In India, tea has been drunk for medicinal purposes for a long but uncertain period, but apart from the Himalayan region it seems not to have been used as a beverage until the British introduced tea-drinking there much later. England tea is rather popular among female teenagers as of lately, and for some reason their speech sound differently, especially the "ohohohoho" laugh.

Through the centuries, a variety of techniques for processing tea, and a number of different forms of tea, were developed. During the Tang dynasty, tea was steamed, then pounded and shaped into cake form (they even roasted it too!),[31] while in the Song dynasty, loose-leaf tea was developed and became popular. During the Yuan and Ming dynasties, unoxidized tea leaves were first pan-fried, then rolled and dried, a process that stops the oxidation process which turns the leaves dark and allows tea to remain green. In the 15th century, oolong tea, in which the leaves were allowed to partially oxidize before pan-frying, was developed.[32] Western tastes, however, favoured the fully oxidized black tea, and the leaves were allowed to oxidize further. Yellow tea was an accidental discovery in the production of green tea during the Ming dynasty, when apparently sloppy practices allowed the leaves to turn yellow, but yielded a different flavour as a result.[33]
Tae
...I'm Russian

OT: I've got a Malaysian friend ahaha
-[R]eo
Red guards <3

best fkin country lol
Rurree
favelas
Horaizon-
Slowest internet, 2nd to last. I hope that foreign telecom companies will take over PH's telecom business and kick PLDT and Globe's ass out.
Navizel
O B O S E N
Fourth

Almaz wrote:

hard to tell peoples sex
That's not true.
Traps can be easily identified by their shoulder size
(and perfect traps are extremely rare)

OT: Put tank in the mall
Rurree
ladyboys
Fourth