Fawx wrote:

If you quit in 2015 we wouldn't have had this ^-^
fuck u
Is this Rito gaming?

On-Topic: I might be a 60K baddie but... HYPE
Falje Lazuli
[quote="tbag188"}On-Topic: I might be a 60K baddie but... HYPE[/quote]

It's okay c:
I consider myself to be bad as well (I have stupid standards for myself), but I'm excited, too :D

Maybe we will be paired up against each other one day >:3
Giralda
wow
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Giralda wrote:

wow
I said the same thing

im a big fan hi
Giralda

Ascendance wrote:

Giralda wrote:

wow
I said the same thing

im a big fan hi
wow i'm honored and grateful ♥
Is there a cutoff date for registration?
Boy_314

super excited, sounds interesting, so i signed up :3
lRefugee
HYPEE !! ;D
Jonese1234

Giralda wrote:

wow i'm honored and grateful ♥
Is there a cutoff date for registration?
No there is no cut off date! You can join when ever you want!
An1m3
HYPE!!! *:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*
hallowatcher
sounds kwl
Scyan
Sounds pretty fun!
Nezzar
On for any battle
Soala
Sounds lovely, Hype ^u^
Mr HeliX
Thanks for the 244 pp top rank :^)

Oh, and HYPE of course :3
engie15
Hype :D
Aeril
oh nice
mniminwoo
Can there be separate elo rating lists for each pool? I feel like having people in expert who lose a lot lower than people who win a lot in beginner isn't a very good way to sort through ratings
Topic Starter
Ascendance

mniminwoo wrote:

Can there be separate elo rating lists for each pool? I feel like having people in expert who lose a lot lower than people who win a lot in beginner isn't a very good way to sort through ratings
Weighting of Global Rank: Straightforward. If you play in the Expert Pool, you will gain rating at a faster pace than those who play in the lower pools. This reasoning is so that, firstly, a low 4 digit player can't grind the Beginner Pool and, because the maps and matches are easier, climb to rank #1 while the matches in the highest pool are closer and more likely to be 50/50. Also, it's so it doesn't encourage players who can play in the Expert Pool to play in lower pools for freelo.

directly from post lol
mniminwoo
I mean, I understand that it's weighted, but a person who is 2/10 in expert will still probably be lower than someone who is 10/0 in beginner unless the weighting is very significant. In this case, maybe the former would have done decently in standard and the latter would have done badly in standard, but this way, the ratings wouldn't reflect that.
_Tsu_old_1
What's a minimum rank qualified to join this ?
billie eilish

Tsukei29 wrote:

What's a minimum rank qualified to join this ?

Pretty sure there isn't one, but the easiest pool is 3.8-4.5 stars
Topic Starter
Ascendance

mniminwoo wrote:

I mean, I understand that it's weighted, but a person who is 2/10 in expert will still probably be lower than someone who is 10/0 in beginner unless the weighting is very significant. In this case, maybe the former would have done decently in standard and the latter would have done badly in standard, but this way, the ratings wouldn't reflect that.
it's best to wait until we see it in action
Cubzy
hmmm, sounds cool but, which diff from each map for the standard pool? I'm little confuse about it
Nykho
Does the bot is offline ? Can't register :'(
Synchrostar

mniminwoo wrote:

Of course, to promote competition at the highest level, we've implemented 2 ranking systems. Overall Rank, which is sort of like osu!'s Global Rank system, is a way to measure how you stack up against every other participant in the ladder. Bracket Rank, which corresponds with osu!'s Country Rank system, is a way to aim for a smaller goal against a smaller group of people. This rank will measure how you compare against the others playing in your specific map pool.

this should answer your question
veovis
i'm assuming this is for standard only, right? are there any plans to support ladders for other modes? either way it's an awesome idea, thanks so much.
Toadstool
Is there any map ban systems, or is it any map in the map pool is playable regardless?
show more