forum

Hiding all of the interface except accuracy.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +28
Topic Starter
SkyHill
The health-bar is the main issue, especially in CTB, because it hides part of the top of the screen, making ar 10 more like ar 10.1 on the left side of the screen. I'd like to have the option of hiding everything except the accuracy display. Most of my reasoning behind hiding the HUD is because i want to see all the fruit, and then I'd like to be able to make sure I've gotten a 100% without having to press shift tab c:

Other thoughts are maybe having your initial hide interface button (Shift Tab for default) then having the option to hide your Score, Timer, Acc, and Health bar seperately (Maybe like shift+ 1,2,3 and so on so forth).

I realize that this can be fixed with a skin (sort of) but having to switch skins to see the game interface in a different way is kind of... inconvenient.

For a TL;DR
THIS WHAT ME WANT

Just so I'm not stating an absolute no compromise request I'm going to add some random Ideas in the box below. Completely ignore them if you want, but if the initial request is too much to ask for then these could possibly be a way of compromising.
Ideas...
1. Adding a transparency meter to the healthbar, so you can see through it.
2. Having an interface setting that moves everything to the side, so it's not in the way.
3. Having the ability to hide JUST the timer, so I can atleast fix everything with a skin. (Hide Progress Display)
More to come... maybe. Depends on how bored I get.
Bara-
I can see it being helpful, as it can't be achieved by skinning (due to timer)
XHPLAYER[_]
-
Chrli
It would be cool to have the option of what you turn off and on, like the Hp bar alone or Accuracy ^^ Would be pretty helpful if you could hide the Key pressing thing at the right on standard maybe too :o I like a clean screen once n a while :>

((Inb4 get told to use a skin kek))
Endaris
Afaik in osu!next you will be able to move the interface-elements at will so it should be very possible to toss things to the left and right edges of the screen once we get there.
Until then you can try to use a very narrow or a blank healthbar.
Topic Starter
SkyHill
no longer Bumb :[
Pawsu
don't bump threads new threads. it's only been 5 days
t/35580
Topic Starter
SkyHill

Pawsu wrote:

don't bump threads new threads. it's only been 5 days
t/35580
Ah sorry :( I thought i saw someone else say it was ok to do after 48 hours.
Bara-
That's for 'Help', but then 24 hrs :P