forum

[Archived] Verified my account but still can't play online

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
damn shes 15
Problem Details:
I changed IP addresses so I had to re-verify my account. The website says that the verification was successful, but Osu still asks me to verify my account. It has been like this for days.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
This is what I see on Osu

This is what happens when I click to verify my account.

osu! version: 20151228.2
Pawsu

Trosk- wrote:

So, you already verified it (you aren't getting a verification message if you try to change your avatar for example) and you still can't login? If this is the case, I guess you should send a mail to accounts@ppy.sh explaining your problem.
Topic Starter
damn shes 15
Well I tried to change my avatar and got another email verification but verifying it again didn't do anything.
Topic Starter
damn shes 15
I was playing earlier but then it asked me to verify my account again and now its not working anymore..
Bara-
To me it also happened multiple times in a row, just keep doing it, until you can change avatar (unless it happens like 5+ times, then follow what Pawsu said)

Oh, also please don't double post, use the edit button if you want to add more information
Topic Starter
damn shes 15
Sorry about the double post, I still haven't been able to fix my problem :(. I contacted the email yesterday but they still haven't been able to reply.
Topic Starter
damn shes 15
Bump, still having the same issue
VeilStar
As silly as this might sound, have you tried logging out and back in?
Also, you are verifying from the same device/pc and are not using a proxy or VPN, right?
Topic Starter
damn shes 15
1st question: Logging out and back in does not do anything.
2nd question: I'm not using any VPN's or proxies and it is on the same advice.

After a while, anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours, I will finally log in. So lately I've been leaving osu open 24/7 so I don't need to log back in again lol