Is the ro32 a bo5 or bo7?
salkin

rafaelpt5 wrote:

Is the ro32 a bo5 or bo7?
BO7 :D
Jukkii
wait why doesnt RO32 mappool have no HR pool? i know theres freemod but still
Senedaj
I think because the most Maps are then AR10.
And in the Freemod Pool its your choice any way you like
Jukkii
but there are many people here who can read AR10 including myself and my fam Zain Sugieres
friizd

-Jukke- wrote:

but there are many people here who can read AR10 including myself and my fam Zain Sugieres
Well mappool is made for everyone not just the two of you
LMT

-Jukke- wrote:

Well I can't read AR10 proficiently... :(
Zain Sugieres
We need more DT don't listen to -Jukke-

also I might or might not have internet problems on ro32 :^(
salkin
IMPORTANT NEWS: We will get a NEW TieBreaker.
Jukkii

xX-salkin-Xx wrote:

IMPORTANT NEWS: We will get a NEW TieBreaker.
that's good. i hope it will be better than the map we had before. (i hate that map)
Zain Sugieres
Bring back old tiebreaker!

#MakeSecondCircleGreatAgain
Kernaus

Looks like people dont like this map LOL top 50 soon?

EDIT : the joke that keeps on giving :

i'm really really sad atm
paolostyle
Just to make sure, it's single elimination bracket, right? So if I lose tomorrow I'm out of the tournament?
salkin

paolostyle wrote:

Just to make sure, it's single elimination bracket, right? So if I lose tomorrow I'm out of the tournament?
Yes, goodluck! :D
Kernaus
Still salty over my ridiculous loss, but thanks to the orga for allowing me to participate in this, and the players for keeping the competitive fire alive.

This defeat marks the time where i take a break from osu! and start other projects, however i will be back and i hope to see you all in tournament settings someday.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.
friizd
Sucks that i cant keep my hand not frozen. Well played anyways Miruzara, already onto a new tournament to get revenge on my rage inducing loss
Xayler
RIP, wont get streamed again. :(
Jroro99
My match against Senedaj at 17:00 UTC didn't happen until 17:10 because we were waiting for a ref. Turns out we got no ref and we were told to make a match of our own. Halfway through the warmup Senedaj dc'd and it's now 17:45. What happens now?
Jroro99
Nvm match is getting played now
CreepyCorner
Like always, I can't do the time :D
Can you move my time to 17:00 possibly? ^^ As long if it's ok with HakuRyuu.
Senedaj
Yes in our match there were some problems :cry: . But now everything was going well. Thanks for the interesting match Jroro. :D
Jroro99
Yeah it was fun :D
salkin
FOR ALL: It will be the same map pool again. RO16 will have the SAME map pool as RO 32! there will be a new map pool for Quarter and Semi Finals and then one for Finals!
CreepyCorner

xX-salkin-Xx wrote:

FOR ALL: It will be the same map pool again. RO16 will have the SAME map pool as RO 32! there will be a new map pool for Quarter and Semi Finals and then one for Finals!

Just one question, which I already asked doe. Want to make sure to be able to play
Is it possible to move my match? Because I can't do it before 17:00 ...
HakuRyuu-

CreepyCorner wrote:

xX-salkin-Xx wrote:

Just one question, which I already asked doe. Want to make sure to be able to play

I'm okay with it
salkin

CreepyCorner wrote:

xX-salkin-Xx wrote:

I did it. Good luck and have fun!
Jukkii
Is it possible to move my match to thursday 21st of this month? since i very unlikely will be able to play at the given time. (ill be going away from my home for friday, saturday and most of sunday, so i would like to play this thursday)
salkin
Hello guys! I had many to do for school. But here are some news:
The finals will be played on 7th May.
The map pool will be released tomorrow (04.29.2016)

Sorry for the late informations!
salkin
Hello guy's! So today is the big day, the finals are there! But between the matches we have a Showmatch: DoKito vs Beafowl! Be ready for the epicness of those two giants! Be there!
salkin
Congrats to Shakov who won the Second Circle Beginners 1 vs 1 Tournament 2016. He won the final with 7:2 against Ascended. Often it was really close like on Airman. Ascended was in the lead until the end but he lost his combo. The match was really exciting.

I hope you guys had some fun and maybe you found new friends or you just got some experience.

See you next time and never forget: #SalkinMakingRules
Zain Sugieres
Never forget my 672 silence which kept me from winning
Jukkii

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Never forget my 672 silence which kept me from winning
#neverforget