show more
Amane
have to leave the tournament because of medical conditions, sorry :c
TheNayce
Thats bad :( ...Get well soon! Nasuhara ^.^
salkin

-Nasuhara- wrote:

have to leave the tournament because of medical conditions, sorry :c
Thank you for letting us know! I hope you get well again!
LMT
I just looked at who I would be competing against and found that "Im IxT"'s profile was gone.
[Verethragna]

LMT1996 wrote:

I just looked at who I would be competing against and found that "Im IxT"'s profile was gone.

Same With RipDevil
salkin

[Verethragna] wrote:

LMT1996 wrote:

Same With RipDevil

LMT1996 wrote:

RipDevil= -Shiui he informed us about his name change.
But I dont know about "Im IxT"' sorry.
[Verethragna]
But I dont know about "Im IxT"' sorry.[/quote]

-Shiui not found
salkin

[Verethragna] wrote:

But I dont know about "Im IxT"' sorry.
-Shiui not found[/quote]

Sorry, its -Shisui :D

LMT1996 wrote:

His new name is Icey :D
Supev
I change my name from 2slowboy to Supev
salkin

Supev wrote:

I change my name from 2slowboy to Supev
Thank you for the info! :D
DarkSlayer
I wanted to in this tournament too :(((
DarkSlayer
I wanted to be*
_Easy_

DarkSlayer wrote:

I think you can take the place from -Nasuhara- you just have to register ^^
TheBabyMaker
i am so f*cked, completely forgot i entered, but..
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
UtaXB
Heyyy, kinda stupid of me to drop out this way, but uuuhhh, I kinda have to, so I'm sorry, but I am going to have to drop out, I literally can not play for the tournament.
I'm sorry.
salkin

_Easy_ wrote:

DarkSlayer wrote:

I think you can take the place from -Nasuhara- you just have to register ^^
There are many players who registred before him, so the chance is small that he can play D:
Kernaus
Sooo, i might be running into a problem, i'm playing in an osu!mania tournament the same day at 16 UTC... i'm available every other day for now but if we could move my matches that'd be cool
feuerbluemchen
I have a little probleme too. I'm playing in week 2, in the very last group, so it's likely going to be the 21 march.
Now, this is the day, i've planed to go visit my family ^^
It would be very nice, if i could play the day before, but i can understand, if that's not possible. In that case, could you put me in the later matches and tell me the time? Then I would be able to play when i'm there, but it could be hard to play while i'm in a train ;)
salkin

feuerbluemchen wrote:

I have a little probleme too. I'm playing in week 2, in the very last group, so it's likely going to be the 21 march.
Now, this is the day, i've planed to go visit my family ^^
It would be very nice, if i could play the day before, but i can understand, if that's not possible. In that case, could you put me in the later matches and tell me the time? Then I would be able to play when i'm there, but it could be hard to play while i'm in a train ;)
I will do my best to put you in week one :D
Kernaus

; _ ;
rini90
Sry for the late info but i have to work the next weekends so i cant take part in the tournament. :cry:
I hope you guys have fun and good luck to everybody
DarkSlayer
I wanted to be in this tournament too :(
DarkSlayer
I Have Already should i do that again?
DarkSlayer
Is an place free for me? i wanted be in this tournament too :(
DarkSlayer
xDDD I am Sorry Thats almost an spam
salkin

DarkSlayer wrote:

xDDD I am Sorry Thats almost an spam
Pls, atm there is no space left. Just wait. AND stop spamming.
Capuchon
wow, i slacked off the last 2 weeks :?

anywhere we need to be at 14:00 UTC, or will the referees invite us to the lobbies?

good luck everyone! :)
Senedaj
How matches are played out

"At the beginning of a match, the referee will invite the players to join the room"

:P
TheNayce
Now am finally 3rd in my group so the tournament ends for me but with this strong and friendly players in my group its not a shame for me :p
And i want to say Thank You! to the whole Team for making this Tournament (Referies,Streamers, Organizers and Co.)
Its was so much fun and i think my First match vs Zain Suigeres was Intense to show you the belovely Tiebreaker (from and underranked player that dont give up if the oponent has 2:0) in the absolute first Match of the Tournament xD.

So best wishes to all of you other players to take this Win of the Tournament :D

Greetings TheNayce ^-^/
salkin

TheNayce wrote:

Now am finally 3rd in my group so the tournament ends for me but with this strong and friendly players in my group its not a shame for me :p
And i want to say Thank You! to the whole Team for making this Tournament (Referies,Streamers, Organizers and Co.)
Its was so much fun and i think my First match vs Zain Suigeres was Intense to show you the belovely Tiebreaker (from and underranked player that dont give up if the oponent has 2:0) in the absolute first Match of the Tournament xD.

So best wishes to all of you other players to take this Win of the Tournament :D

Greetings TheNayce ^-^/
I swear to god that the first match between you and Zain was the BEST match of the whole day for day. I really didn't thought that you will be able to get a come back after he was 2:0 in the lead. I was really excited while the fourth map. Really sad that you are out, but you played really good and I think it was a nice experience for you.

I was really excited about this day. At first I didn't even know if there is a streamer and a co-mod. Also the streamer had some problems before the stream started but he solved it. Another problem was that the referee from group C had overslept (17:00 :D ) but Noshii jumped in for Felhantin and it worked well.
All in all I would say it was a good day with nice players and nice plays and I look forward to tomorrow and next week 8-)
Zain Sugieres
Really nice matches yesterday and intense. And of course there were some quality misses from my side in the last match :^).
Kernaus
Playing a match with the referee while waiting for the opponent was fun times tho :^)
CreepyCorner
Guys, I can't do my match at that time... :( Can't we do it like 2 hours later? Or are there any other options?
_Easy_

CreepyCorner wrote:

Guys, I can't do my match at that time... :( Can't we do it like 2 hours later? Or are there any other options?
Fixed ;)
CreepyCorner

_Easy_ wrote:

CreepyCorner wrote:

Fixed ;)
Thanks alot! :p
Felhantin

xX-salkin-Xx wrote:

Another problem was that the referee from group C had overslept (17:00 :D )
.. :x
-NeKoTail
Wait, why is my game in the first week? I thought that group E should have played in week 2!
salkin

-NeKoTail wrote:

Wait, why is my game in the first week? I thought that group E should have played in week 2!
No, Group E played on sunday. First week was A-H and second is I-P.
Zain Sugieres
Felhantin if you plan on oversleeping let me know so I can sleep longer too.
Florrow
May i participate ?
or am i late :c
show more