forum

Second Circle - osu! Tournament [1vs1] 0-2000pp

posted
Total Posts
show more
_Easy_

rini90 wrote:

Will there be an other mappool for the people who play in the Second Group Week (19/20)? Or is it the same one?
For the groupstages it is the same mappool :D
Xayler
Well yeah, having Ascended in my group is definitely going to make me lose the group...
Xelias

Xayler wrote:

Well yeah, having Ascended in my group is definitely going to make me lose the group...
Good luck :^)
salkin
Have fun with the map pool! Train hard as you can! You have 2 weeks :P
TheNayce
Yeah the Mappool 8-)
Xayler
Aren't those "beginner" maps a bit too high bpm? 280 bpm for tiebreaker means that nobody will FC it for sure, beginners even can't get more than 80% acc there...
And I just don't get those hidden maps, well maybe I'm too much into 4+ star maps, but seriously this is so confusing with hidden.
_Easy_

Xayler wrote:

Aren't those "beginner" maps a bit too high bpm? 280 bpm for tiebreaker means that nobody will FC it for sure, beginners even can't get more than 80% acc there...
And I just don't get those hidden maps, well maybe I'm too much into 4+ star maps, but seriously this is so confusing with hidden.
I must laugh about this tiebreaker fact, because we had a lot discussions, but we want that the players fight and to surpass himself. And the other fact is, the player who longer survive wins, you know what i mean? :3

And the hidden maps are ok in my opinion. :)
Xayler

_Easy_ wrote:

They are too long and full of triplets, that's why, hidden maps should be easier in that point I think. Well it's just my opinion, but you guys are hoping too much HD pro's out here? ;)
Hythlodaeus

Xayler wrote:

Sorry bro xD. I had to climb for 40-70k tournament so now I am a little high >.>
salkin

Xayler wrote:

_Easy_ wrote:

They are too long and full of triplets, that's why, hidden maps should be easier in that point I think. Well it's just my opinion, but you guys are hoping too much HD pro's out here? ;)
Than you can learn HD for this tournament. We needed to find the middle between the worse and the better players and I think we found it. I got many feedback that the maps are too slow and also many feed back that the maps are too fast.
And the Tie Breaker... We wanted to get a "special" map for it, which isnt that easy and which is lifted out of the rest of the map pool.
Zain Sugieres
Rip myself
Died horrible death of not being able to read AR 8 :'(
[Verethragna]
There goes 2months of playing only AR9 atleast I got all DT maps with 98% or higher acc lol i cri :C
salkin

[Verethragna] wrote:

There goes 2months of playing only AR9 atleast I got all DT maps with 98% or higher acc lol i cri :C

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Rip myself
Died horrible death of not being able to read AR 8 :'(
The next map pool will be harder and mostly AR9, don't worry about it. Also in the next pool will be the Free Mod section. Have fun and train the maps hard as you can and stop crying about some maps. Use your energy for Osu! and not for discussing the map pool :D
Xayler

xX-salkin-Xx wrote:

The next map pool will be harder and mostly AR9, don't worry about it. Also in the next pool will be the Free Mod section. Have fun and train the maps hard as you can and stop crying about some maps. Use your energy for Osu! and not for discussing the map pool :D
Already AR9 in next pool? Damn, I was hoping that I could beat someone with my multi-AR skillz. :(
[ Fragus ]
Nice songs :D
Amane
have to leave the tournament because of medical conditions, sorry :c
TheNayce
Thats bad :( ...Get well soon! Nasuhara ^.^
salkin

-Nasuhara- wrote:

have to leave the tournament because of medical conditions, sorry :c
Thank you for letting us know! I hope you get well again!
LMT
I just looked at who I would be competing against and found that "Im IxT"'s profile was gone.
[Verethragna]

LMT1996 wrote:

I just looked at who I would be competing against and found that "Im IxT"'s profile was gone.

Same With RipDevil
salkin

[Verethragna] wrote:

LMT1996 wrote:

Same With RipDevil

LMT1996 wrote:

RipDevil= -Shiui he informed us about his name change.
But I dont know about "Im IxT"' sorry.
[Verethragna]
But I dont know about "Im IxT"' sorry.[/quote]

-Shiui not found
salkin

[Verethragna] wrote:

But I dont know about "Im IxT"' sorry.
-Shiui not found[/quote]

Sorry, its -Shisui :D

LMT1996 wrote:

His new name is Icey :D
Supev
I change my name from 2slowboy to Supev
salkin

Supev wrote:

I change my name from 2slowboy to Supev
Thank you for the info! :D
DarkSlayer
I wanted to in this tournament too :(((
DarkSlayer
I wanted to be*
_Easy_

DarkSlayer wrote:

I think you can take the place from -Nasuhara- you just have to register ^^
TheBabyMaker
i am so f*cked, completely forgot i entered, but..
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
UtaXB
Heyyy, kinda stupid of me to drop out this way, but uuuhhh, I kinda have to, so I'm sorry, but I am going to have to drop out, I literally can not play for the tournament.
I'm sorry.
salkin

_Easy_ wrote:

DarkSlayer wrote:

I think you can take the place from -Nasuhara- you just have to register ^^
There are many players who registred before him, so the chance is small that he can play D:
Kernaus
Sooo, i might be running into a problem, i'm playing in an osu!mania tournament the same day at 16 UTC... i'm available every other day for now but if we could move my matches that'd be cool
feuerbluemchen
I have a little probleme too. I'm playing in week 2, in the very last group, so it's likely going to be the 21 march.
Now, this is the day, i've planed to go visit my family ^^
It would be very nice, if i could play the day before, but i can understand, if that's not possible. In that case, could you put me in the later matches and tell me the time? Then I would be able to play when i'm there, but it could be hard to play while i'm in a train ;)
salkin

feuerbluemchen wrote:

I have a little probleme too. I'm playing in week 2, in the very last group, so it's likely going to be the 21 march.
Now, this is the day, i've planed to go visit my family ^^
It would be very nice, if i could play the day before, but i can understand, if that's not possible. In that case, could you put me in the later matches and tell me the time? Then I would be able to play when i'm there, but it could be hard to play while i'm in a train ;)
I will do my best to put you in week one :D
Kernaus

; _ ;
rini90
Sry for the late info but i have to work the next weekends so i cant take part in the tournament. :cry:
I hope you guys have fun and good luck to everybody
DarkSlayer
I wanted to be in this tournament too :(
DarkSlayer
I Have Already should i do that again?
DarkSlayer
Is an place free for me? i wanted be in this tournament too :(
DarkSlayer
xDDD I am Sorry Thats almost an spam
show more