Hiryuu_old
Shiirn
DJPop
osuplayer111
Lesjuh
James
Suimya

-Sekai- wrote:

mine is those cool and great guys =w= (i love there maps >~<)

S i R i R u
osuplayer111
KanaRin
Sandpig
Nymph_
kanpakyin
Miu Matsuoka
Sumisola
wcx19911123
happy30
ykcarrot
y u c a (hentai >~<)

i think =3=
+Cnf
+ignorethis
+Tenshi-nyan
+Hellzero
+quintitem
-Shi_old
NeverDie, val0108, galvenize and kriers \:D/ (in order)
RhaiizoN
The best map & fingers training :lol:

-Lesjuh
-val0108
-Blue Dragon
-Shiirn
[Au]-[Revoir]
As I said, I'm new and I've been seen a bit mappers.

But osuplayer111 because of mapping Nightcore songs.
Natteke
tieff - I love his original patterns alongside with a good taste of hitsound placement. One of my most loved mappers. I got a lot from his style :)
- Favourite maps: Amane - BOOZEHOUND [Hard] | 07th Expansion - Worldenddominator | Amane - Roaddoggz [DJ tieff]

Alace - "Man, watching this is like watching art" said someone about one of many amazing guest diffs Alace hsa made. Srsly, how the hell can he make a masterpiece out of each and every new map he makes?
- Favourite maps: Sayaka Minami - Under the Sky (Ryu* Remix) [Alazy] | Ryu* - Sakura Storm [Alazy] | DJ YOSHITAKA feat. G.S.C. license - NIJIIRO [Alazy] all on ouran's maps lol :D

James - Well, it's James D: I really like the way he uses hitsounds (especially normal whistles).
- Favourite maps: nomico - Bad Apple!! | Sakaue Nachi - End of Daylight | Basshunter - Boten Anna [Insane]

Tsuka - One of the best experimental mappers on osu!. His maps are very interesting and well designed. He uses some tricky yet unique patterns which are really fun to play.
- Favourite maps: Suzaku - Anisakis -somatic mutation type "Forza"- | onoken - Felys | onoken - K8107

happy30 - I get jelous because of the awesome way he uses jumps and back-forth sliders to make the beatmap go smoothly and sexy D: Also my style has changed dramatically after I saw his guest diff on 3y3s, hehe.
- Favourite maps: Demetori - Emotional Skyscraper ~ World's End | 3L - Imitation | _yoc - Crescendo [happy30]

Shinxyn - I love his jump patterns! They are really fun to play.
- Favourite maps: Drop - Yunagi Rinne | MT Nightcore - Welcome To The Club | [http://osu.ppy.sh/s/20804]Masayoshi Minoshima - Fire[/url]

Darrihuka (DaRRi MIx) - this is the one I can't explain. I can almost feel the song through his map (yes, it's that awesome). I've tried to copy him but meh... It's impossible.
- Favourite maps: ESTi - OblivioN | Brandy - Can You Feel !! [DaRRi MIx] | IOSYS - Border of Extacy [jiongrz]

yeahyeahyeahhh - Man, Ily <3 Awesome hitsounds combined with well designed patterns and lovely songs!
- Favourite maps: Forte Escape - End of the Moonlight | DE-SIRE - Healing Vision | Silvertear - So Deep (Perfect Sphere Remix)

Inozuma - Genius patterns! Every map he makes is unique and fun to play.
- Favourite maps: DJ Splash - Flying high (speed) | Brandy - Cross Time | Faylan - mind as Judgment (TV Size) [Canaan]

simplistiC - I love his Z like sliders and jumps D: I think I started to love linear sliders because of his mapping style
- Favourite maps: BoA - Eien | MISSING HEART - MOONLIGHT SHADOW (New Vocal Version) | Hommarju feat. Latte - masterpiece

Lesjuh - I mostly like his old maps for their unique flow and hitsounds. Especially sliders.
- Favourite maps: Amane - BOOZEHOUND [Lesjuh] | Dragonforce - Fury Of The Storm [Expert] | jun - KIMONO PRINCESS [Lesjuh]

MoonFragrance - This mapper got my attention lately because of his new awesome mapping style which is pretty exciting and challenging at the same time. Also he is making good progress with taiko mapping as well
- Favourite maps: Makou - Fermion | M2U - Blythe | Sugar Donut - Dark Envy Knight

Glass - He makes smooth and very enjoyable patterns. No rubbish, just clean and neat maps
- Favourite maps: SHIKI - Pure Ruby | XL Project - Starmine | fripSide - late in autumn

saymun - I like how he uses interesting patterns and formations. It's definitely worth checking some of his maps if you still haven't
- Favourite maps: sun3 - Higan Retour | M-PROJECT - Torinouta (M-Project Remix) | fripSide - closest love

Mafiamaster - I like his maps probably because if its smooth flow, unique patterns and cool jumps. A bit too much copypasting but it still fits his style.
- Favourite maps: COOL&CREATE - The Fastest Highest Shutter Girl | capsule - JUMPER | Lia - Saya's Song Remix

DJPop - first good mapper on osu. Back in 2007 when everyone couldn't make a good rhythm in a map, DJPop was the first person to follow percussion in mapping and actually he did it very well. Many mappers use his rhythm in their maps up to now!
- Favourite maps: THYME - My Kitten [DJPop's Hard!!] | Tsukasa - The Clear Blue Sky [DJPop's Insane] | IOSYS - Kanbu de Todomatte Sugu Tokeru ~ Kyouki no Udongein

La Cataline - One of the most creative hitsound designers on osu!.
- Favourite maps: Katy Perry - E.T. | Current Value feat. Saiba - Clear Blue Water | 07th Expansion - miragecoordinator

Al-Azif - He brought to osu! quite a lot of new ideas for pattens and hitsounding. One of the legendary oldskool mappers whose maps are still fun to play even now and probably always be fun.
- Favourite maps: Ryu - Second Heaven | Amane - Boozehound [Nuts] | Tatsh - Fuushi Kaden [Hard]

Crazy Jay - Very good hitsounding and style copying XD I love how he can copy tieff's style very well but also bring something own into his maps.
- Favourite maps: Rin - Touhou Youkai Komachi [Crazy Jay] | IOSYS - Chanteikku Sanyousei no Itazura Daisensou [Crazy Jay] | Dark PHOENiX - Stirring an Autumn Moon [Crazy Moon]

Favourite Taiko Mappers - climbb65588, lepidopodus and POONwing

Yet to add: Gabi, Dangaard, v2b, Muya, kiddly, val0108
dNextGen
too long didnt read
Verdisphena
Oh god, I'm too lazy to add more ):
azsxdcf123
1.DJpop
2.Shinxyn
3.NatsumeRin
4.eveless
5.kanpakyin
6.Alace
Tenshi-nyan

-Sekai- wrote:

-Sekai- wrote:

mine is those cool and great guys =w= (i love there maps >~<)

S i R i R u
osuplayer111
KanaRin
Sandpig
Nymph_
kanpakyin
Miu Matsuoka
Sumisola
wcx19911123
happy30
ykcarrot
y u c a (hentai >~<)

i think =3=
+Cnf
+ignorethis
+Tenshi-nyan
+Hellzero
+quintitem

HOLY SHIT I am in here.
I am gonna take over osu!

Ahahahaha~
nazenaze
Azif - god of hitsounds
darri - his mapping flow is just outstanding
tieff - some really well put hitsound designs + enjoyable mapping
James - quality, first mapper that I really appreciated

+ Alace, yaya, Gabi, CJ, Mystearica, shinxyn, natteke, happy, dan, CNF, ignore, v2b, mafia - thank you guys for making osu experience that much more *awesome*.
ryuu
S i R i R u ♥
NatsumeRin ♥
goodbye ♥
Shinxyn ♥
Shiirn ♥
Natteke ♥
King of Spades_old
My top two favourite would have to be osuplayer111 and DJPop.
Destrucko
simplistiC
KanaRin
Natteke
val0108
DJPop
Glass
k

james happy30 darri ignorethis kioukiou lesjuh gladi moonfragrance natsumerin yyy La_Cataline NTTK Colin_Hou Krisom BD HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Louis Cyphre
IceBeam - awesome song choice, fantastic mapping style, he is the best.
KuraiPettan - I can't describe how much i love his way of mapping soft difficulties. :>
happy30 - Awesome jump maker, i like his style so much
Gonzvlo - your sliders make me hungry :3 they are so delicious. :D
kanpakyin - i just like his mapping style ~
AngelHoney
ignorethis
val0108

Old mappers

- Reikin he is just real legend, nothing to say else.

Extra

Lizbeth - I love her maps so much, especially Yume no Tsubasa, she made best map ever! ~<3
PsychoSkill
Blue Dragon !!
Lesjuh
AngelHoney
happy30
DJPop
Shiirn
Dangaard
galvenize
Amaterasu_old
Shinxyn

galvenize

Shiirn

S i R i R u

lesjuh

& of course Blue Dragon (even though it's depressing I can't pass most of his maps)
Tanzklaue
In no special order:
Larto
Lesjuh
Krisom
val0108
Teras
SOGASOGAMO and Mafiamaster

Also Mashley - Didn't like his maps that much to begin with, but when I became better I started to enjoy playing them way more mainly because they're always a challenge to pass
LaceWingfield
S i R i R u
Lesjuh
Louis Cyphre
Hinacle (=w=) <-- maps variety of new songs -w-
Blue Dragon
happy30
IceBeam
quintitem
Mystearica
AngelHoney :D
Vmx
val0108
osuplayer111
Blue Dragon
Lesjuh
and more
Nakagawa-Kanon
all mapper have own ranked map.
Kelly
S i R i R u
:D
and many more ^___^
S i R i R u's my favourite though
suzutsukikanade
hm....favorite beatmapper?

Vicho-kun of course, quintitem, Astom, osuplayer111, now Kawayi Rika, wcx19911123, Sallad4ever...and end.

But the most favorite is Vicho, his maps are excellent.
nrl
Honestly, I'm really starting to like Shiirn's maps, particularly the Noisestorm maps.

100pa-'s maps are good too, but they just don't have the same... pop to them.
Suzumiya-chan

Nakagawa-Kanon wrote:

all mapper have own ranked map.

YEP
Nakagawa-Kanon
rivive this thread
Light Beam
Louis Cyphre
Blue Dragon
Lesjuh
AngelHoney
Shiirn
Frizz
S i R i R u
happy30
AngelHoney
Shiirn
Shinxyn
Saymun
Leorda
Natteke
Glass

Still lots of them, but they are my top favorite :)
savagereaperx1
Shinxyn :)
val0108 :)
Shiirn :)
Apricot :)
Lesjuh :)
oh loving you
James.
Xgor
Let's revive this thread.

Well I tend to see the maps for them self and ignore the mapper because sometimes a style fit's a map great, sometimes it don't.
Still there is some mappers that tend to make maps that usually enjoy.
I haven't played much maps from the latest year so I'm kinda locked out of the loop with newer popular mappers.

Well known mappers.

Larto
Well what to say, I just like quite a lot of his maps, nice flow and patterns combined. Also makes great SBs.
I tend to like his 2010 maps the most, his 2009 maps hasn't aged that well and quite some of 2011 maps just stand out for me.

Favorites
Ellie Goulding - Lights
Frankmusik - 3 Little Words [DJ LaRTo]
Sky Ferreira - One

DJPop
Yeah, I know that this guy has a hatedom for having so many maps similar to each other, but when the style that blends patterns and flow so well works so great with many songs I can't help to love him as a mapper.
I tend to like his late 2009 stuff the most.

Favorites
Harada Hitomi - little explorer
Kawada Mami - masterpiece (TV Size)

Less known mappers.

K2J
I guess this one could more quality for favorite SBer but hey, I enjoy his maps quite a lot too. They are pretty simple but they are really fun, and that's what matters to me.

Favorites
Mariko Nanba - Pirates' Island
The O.C. Supertones - I Can Be Your Friend

CheZDa
CheZDa has a quite simple style, but damn are his maps fun.
Only played 3 of his map and loved them all.

Favorites
Lagerfeldt - R-Type (Doppelganger Summer Remix)
Kitsune^2 - Rock My Emotions
Dunderpatrullen (feat Wiklund) - Taekwondo Princess

Derp.
D33d

Xgor wrote:

Let's revere this thread.

DJPop
Yeah, I know that this guy has a hatedom for having so many maps similar to each other, but when the style that blends patterns and flow so well works so great with many songs I can't help to love him as a mapper.
I tend to like his late 2009 stuff the most.
I'd like to add that a mapper having similar maps shouldn't be something which attracts contempt, because that's ultimately their style. Mappers don't have to push themselves to the limit in order to be as varied as possible, especially if their style works well enough already. DJPop's does, and I've definitely grown to like his maps.
audiserverhaseo
Nexy
Killer007
Ouranhshc
DJPop
lesjuh
Suzully
yeahyeahyeahhh
happy30
Kuria
NatsumeRin
KanaRin