forum

Chata - enn

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tehron
Do you really expect people to SS the beginning with HR? Imo a map should be playable with every mod in the game (in theory, in practice it comes down to the player's skill) no matter who mapped it or what map it is.
I demand a lower HP for this map, it is just unacceptable to require a player to SS the beginning of the song and then spin over 400spm to even pass the beginning of a map.
KogumaX
Deppyforce
nvm
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
sometimes i think subscribing to the topic just doesn't works properly
i'll decrease it to 6.5 but not more because it would be simply too easy to pass with nomod, because of object density
Thanks for feedback!
btw, nice play KogumaX
Gonna adress mods in next few days, i'm busy with other stuff so i can't give this mapset more my attention right now even if i want

I better say it before somebody will say that 0.5 isn't enough and drain rate should be nerfed more. I don't think that there is that many people who can fc this map with hr, moreover, i'm not quite sure that many people will try to, because it will worth no PP (i'll be hapy if i wrong, but thats kinda first thing what most of people thinking about these days). Also as already was said lowering it even more would make map too easy to pass, what goes against my intentions when mapping it. I believe map for this song should be challenging (at least a little bit) due to song nature, so something with 6 drain rate won't give any to people who play without mods
Delis
  1. 00:40:965 (3,4) - you could make it symmetric because why not, this is a minor stuff but I found only this doesn't look best compared to these sliders in the map.
  2. 02:27:795 (2,3) - the sound makes me wanna play a 1/2 slider wooooow https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4519270
  3. 02:29:990 (2) - a circle here and 1/1 slider at the red tick? it's more accurate rhythm as the drums and vocals provided two clicks there, only a 1/2 slider is a little shame. I would say same to other patterns in the part that you've done this rhythm like 02:30:965 (3) - here. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4519249 this is what I mean, the pattern of placement is random though :P also, if you agreed with this there's still patterns like this one in first part, you know what I mentioned here is for second part somehow.
  4. 03:10:112 (2,3,4) - so I'm writing this after read suggestions in Satellite's post, I also think this could be hard to catch well in playing. the distance around 03:10:234 (3) - is kinda large for the flow. I would make it a tiny triangle like even distance with 03:10:112 (2,4) - I assume you wouldn't like a small triangle though, as you didn't use it in the whole map if iirc.
  5. 03:19:014 (3) - I would put a new combo here, well I have nothing special reason to do, therefore it's up to you if you liked it or no. I just feel it fits with the pattern you put nc after it, so mine looks nicer, to me at least.
  6. 03:49:990 (6) - how about a new combo as the start of a stream here.
  7. 04:22:680 (4,5,1) - this currently looks nice enough, but I thought someone would miss the change of slider speed since x1.0 to x0.5 is too much I guess. I suggest you to decrease the distance for the triangle a bit, so it makes easier to read with almost the same pattern you attempted to map here. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4518961

EDIT: added a minor suggestion in 1st column, and I feel some of jumps like 00:46:331 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2) - / 00:54:136 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - are too hard for this as this is not a map like having random circle jumps 24/7, I mean this map is decent as a slider-jumping map so huge circle jumps are sometimes off. you could consider to nerf them a bit, if this was 246 bpm on DT, jumps would not really be hard but it's just 246 without mods, I really thought those jumps are like ruining me xD or this is what an old player thinks (wut am i old enough) also 04:02:925 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - can be snapped in 1/4, I'm not really sure about this but it plays totally fine, I suck at listening to it so I wonder if the song is actually in 1/3 or 1/4...
map is so gudd ** I post this for now but I might edit tomorrow so after having a testplay, or not tomorrow.
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
so i guess mod answers will be delayed since i have to map insane diff
Stjpa

EvilElvis wrote:

so i guess mod answers will be delayed since i have to map insane diff
Not yet!
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
i'll make it anyways, personally i don't believe that new RC will be accepted by peppy, it's just Damnae made me do it :D
-Tochi
Not many people use the circle name Sally for a song where Chata sings.

This is optional, and u might prefer Sally, but it's more natural to have the Artist Name be Chata.

Also, nice map! ~ Mapped this long time ago, but didn't continue lol
Topic Starter
Natteke desu

-Tochi wrote:

Not many people use the circle name Sally for a song where Chata sings.

This is optional, and u might prefer Sally, but it's more natural to have the Artist Name be Chata.

Also, nice map! ~ Mapped this long time ago, but didn't continue lol
Was already mentoined, but since i didn't answered to the mods yet...
Well, personally i'd stick for Chata, but i wanted to discuss it with QAT team at first, it's pretty common these days to use circle name as artist so i'm not quite sure at this point.

jesus when i'll finish this lunatic
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
wow that almost year long "tomorrow"
yf_bmp
finished sb: http://puu.sh/u1gq5/5f4ec5cb1e.zip
promised to do something simple xd
but i didn't control myself
rank it pls.
Stjpa
looks like something is gonna happen? call me if u need a bn
pw384
??????
10/10 storyboard
plz rank
[Mahua]

384059043 wrote:

??????
10/10 storyboard
plz rank
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
M
O
T
H
E
R
O
F
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
G
O
D

le ebin salt
yf_bmp
http://puu.sh/u2uAT/a029387463.jpg forgot this file (SB\Purple.jpg)
Lama Poluna
I want to draw your attention on a story by Japanese writer of the early twentieth century Kenji Miyazawa: "Night on the galactic railroad". Full of confidence I have, but I think the whole song is a reference to this work. May be after reading this short story will be easier to understand and the text itself. And it's not just in the night Express train that is hurtling through the darkness of the starry sky. The song and the story communicates something else, namely the theme of death and the human desires that aspire to the stars along with the souls which carries the express.

GriMnir - one who flies on the edge of the world.
Mirash
особо нечего писать, мне все нравится о.о!

Collab
01:45:356 (8) - возможно ты хочешь выгнуть его немного и поднять выше, чтобы дистанс был как между 01:45:234 (7,9) - http://i.imgur.com/xB5FNEM.png
01:47:063 (6,7,1,2) - можно квадрат чуть ровнее сделать, вейв чуть правее
01:55:599 (1) - чуть ниже от 01:54:624 (1) -
02:03:404 (1) - чуть выше от 02:02:429 (1) -
02:29:502 (1) - тут нк поставил на вокал и сломал 02:28:770 (3,4,5,1) - этот патерн, а тут 01:03:648 (6) - нет. 01:03:648 (6,1) - свапни тогда!
03:00:721 (4,5) - а они не слишком близко?
03:51:749 мне кажется этот красный поинт должен быть тут 03:51:739

од не сильно низкий? на обоих дифах
AncientMario
Hi ya!

Storyboard

Collab

00:26:087 (1,3) - чуть-чуть меньший оверлап сделай
00:40:234 (1,2,3,4) - чуть ровнее сделай паттерн
00:43:404 (1,2) - вот тут они не равномерно на 00:43:892 (3) - наславиваются
00:48:160 (2) - слайдер меньше изгибай, а то выходит бланкет не ровный
01:52:063 (3,4,5) - может тут сделать мистера Монстрату? (треугольник)
01:56:697 (2,3) - нужен стак более ровный
02:36:087 (1,2,3,4) - Вот тут джампы сделай, будет вообще охрененно!
03:04:990 (2) - влево его немного
03:19:014 (3,4,5) - вот это что-то пиздец, сори
03:20:234 (4,1) - А что если тут вот так сделать? https://ancimario.s-ul.eu/uQaA1bi4
04:47:802 (1,2,3,4) - а вот тут я бы сделал менее ровные стаки
04:49:753 (1,2,3,4) - https://ancimario.s-ul.eu/9qgUEIuX вышло криво, но думаю ты понял

Очень хорошо сделано. Мне нравится! Ranked! Ой, я же не бн:(
yf_bmp
Please check it in playing mode or cinema mode √
Lama Poluna
[General]
  1. Включить опастность эпилепсии в 2 диффах? А в Starry Sky включить видскрин.
  2. dark.jpg unused file.
  3. Анранк разрешение бг.
  4. Добавить в теги : enn~Abyss~ 茶太屋 ワニ 上海アリス幻樂団

[Collab]
  1. 01:49:746 (3) - тут точно должен быть нк, или убрать 01:49:258 (1) - тут, как тут 02:04:868 (7,8,1) -
  2. 02:06:331 (1,5) - честно я не понимаю как ты ставишь нк, как будто ты делис, он так же странно их ставит, но по моему это не логично. Больге не буду про них писать.
  3. 00:39:502 (1,1,1,2) - мне не особо втирают эти крновские недослайдеры, может им придать более волнистую форму?
  4. 03:25:356 (3,5,1) - может сделать что то такое?
  5. 03:50:396 (7,8) - разве они должны быть стакнуты?
    Больше не могу найти о чем написать, все хорошо.
Cellina
dat storyboard is preventing a massive lag on my pc
Kyubey
I wish yf_bmp made a storyboard for me some day, but sadly I don't have any mapset worthy his godlike storyboards.

[General]
SB\dark.jpg — unused file.
Добавь тегов: doujin comiket 81 c81 abyss. Последнее — перевод кандзи в названии трека, пусть будет.
00:55:112 - 01:00:356 вот в этом куске софтвистлы какие-то странные, будто часть пропустил, так и должно быть? Звучит не особо хорошо.
[Collab]
03:25:356 (3,5,1) - раздвинь ты их чуть сильнее, пятёрка под тройкой почти незаметна из-за одинаковых цветов
[Диффнейм]
Вайдскрин саппорт включи.
02:09:990 (1,2) - если тут ctrl+g сделать то ведётся приятнее
04:14:997 (5,1) - нет здесь такого разгона в треке чтобы такой резкий джамп делать, он не в тему играется, лучше поменяй
Lama Poluna

Kyubey wrote:

I wish yf_bmp made a storyboard for me some day, but sadly I don't have any mapset worthy his godlike storyboards.
pls, yf
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
okay, so what was fixed:
widescreen support ✔
unused file ✔
tags ✔
OD was increased on both diffs ✔
metadata ✔
several gameplay-wice changes, to mention some: those big jumps, addresed by delis, that jump thingie mentoined by kyubey (sadly i can't recall all of the changes because i'm dumb motherfucker and have no changelog (i was fixing all those year old mods last three months and now i hate my fucking job)) ✔
some nazi stuff such as blankets ✔

What wasn't fixed:
NCs ✘
hitsounds ✘
timing ✘

Thank you all people for your hardwork!
Kyubey
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
thanks, pups
Stjpa
metadata source? just wondering because theres a spacebar between enn and ~ in romanised but not in the original title

[collab]
- 00:40:356 (2) - looks a bit weird that the slider is not blanketing 00:40:234 (1,3,4) - equally, wouldnt be much work to fix i guess
- 02:45:112 (1,2,3,4,5) - has completely different rhythm 01:34:868 - here, really weird considering that nothing much changed in the music or at least nothing that seems to be really audible
- 03:34:746 (4,5) - dont u think that the spacing here is a bit huge in context with the pattern here, as a player i definitely wouldnt expect such a large jump but rather another overlap pattern or something
- 03:36:331 (6) - personally id structure this slider a little differently to emphasize the much stronger beat on the next slider
- 03:58:090 (2) - whats ur intention of not making the flow intuitive without any jumps like u do afterwards

last diff seems fine

edit: im wondering if u should enable the storyboard strobe warning because some parts are actually really flashy and its just a warning after all, so enabling it doesnt hurt
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
everything except 03:36:331- was fixed
as for metadata, according to kyubey and delis, it's fine to use spacebars in romanisation since these are two different words (source was smoothie's mapset)

not updated yet thought (i blame my connection)
Delis
damn I'm not actually watching one
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
:^)

Updated btw
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
Zad
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
:-[
Stjpa
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
thank
Uberzolik
i love u for making this map
pw384
would be better if "yf_bmp" is added into tags in the next mod for qualification
love this deeply, both map and storyboard
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
Ye i planned to add. Also it seems like i need another metadata check
Topic Starter
Natteke desu
i'm dumb
show more