Osu! 2v2 Tournament Rank 40k - 70k [Congrats Kawaii Squad]

posted
Total Posts

Should I add a Hard Rock pool to the All Star thing

Yes
34.48%
No
22.41%
[ Yui ] you are awesome. Here have a Cookie (Legally binds you to give me a cookie)
27.59%
[ Yui ] you suck, so here have a Cookie (Legally binds you to give me a cookie)
15.52%
Total votes: 58
show more
Electoz

[ Yui ] wrote:

Interesting idea because I would be up for it, but I think that everyone else who may be playing would hate that map with a passion.

[ Yui ] wrote:

I think that everyone else who may be playing would hate that map with a passion.

ME wrote:

I hate that map with a passion.

ME wrote:

with a passion.
AlexDark69

[ Yui ] wrote:

WhakMyWontons wrote:

Was Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star ever played during the RO16? If not, i reckon you should add it to allstars mappool kappa xD
Interesting idea because I would be up for it, but I think that everyone else who may be playing would hate that map with a passion.
If you add that map I think many people would just leave the All Stars, I know I would... xD
But if you want some good maps to add I can always recommend you some.
Also, you should add MidasCR to the third place team.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Team Blue: [ Yui ], TheSyrupKidd, AlexDark69, Shrukaghn, Horizon Angel, MidasCR, xUBullet, Kwaachi
Team Red: S1lentKitteh, Retroz, [Drak], Electoz, xNate, WhakMyWontons, -Fluffy, Izuna(what is your actual username I can't remeber)

Those are the players that are going to be in the All-Star match thingy. You can still join if someone doesn't show up so be online then. By suggestion of kitteh we will do a 4v4 match first that Onbeastxxfire will stream, so he will most likely not be in the match, so his spot is open for that one. After the 4v4 we will do an 8v8 for fun that will involve everyone who has signed up/participated in the match, but realize some people may have to go, so if you want to be in be online and message me if there is a spot open. The match will probably start not this weekend, but next weekend (the 26th or 27th). It will either be towards noon MST or 9:00 p.m. MST. If anyone who is participating has any conflicts tell me about them, and I will try to get them handled as soon as I can so everyone can play.

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
WhakMyWontons

WhakMyWontons wrote:

1. Shrukaghn
2. HorizonAngel (incase captains don't reply)
3. Electoz (incase a lot of captains don't reply)
4. WhakMyWontons (incase a hell of a lot of captains don't reply)
that just happened.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

WhakMyWontons wrote:

WhakMyWontons wrote:

1. Shrukaghn
2. HorizonAngel (incase captains don't reply)
3. Electoz (incase a lot of captains don't reply)
4. WhakMyWontons (incase a hell of a lot of captains don't reply)
that just happened.
5. Onebeastxxfire (Incase the reply is so low that I have to add the streamer to the mix)
AlexDark69

[ Yui ] wrote:

Team Blue: [ Yui ], TheSyrupKidd, AlexDark69, Shrukaghn, Horizon Angel, MidasCR, xUBullet, Kwaachi
Team Red: S1lentKitteh, Retroz, [Drak], Electoz, Tohka Yatogami, WhakMyWontons, Onebeastxxfire, Izuna(what is your actual username I can't remeber)

Those are the players that are going to be in the All-Star match thingy. You can still join if someone doesn't show up so be online then. By suggestion of kitteh we will do a 4v4 match first that Onbeastxxfire will stream, so he will most likely not be in the match, so his spot is open for that one. After the 4v4 we will do an 8v8 for fun that will involve everyone who has signed up/participated in the match, but realize some people may have to go, so if you want to be in be online and message me if there is a spot open. The match will probably start not this weekend, but next weekend (the 26th or 27th). It will either be towards noon MST or 9:00 p.m. MST. If anyone who is participating has any conflicts tell me about them, and I will try to get them handled as soon as I can so everyone can play.

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
Great to join your team!
However I'm almost under 20k because I farm so much... So idk if that's still ok or not. If it is, :D
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

AlexDark69 wrote:

[ Yui ] wrote:

Team Red: S1lentKitteh, Retroz, [Drak], Electoz, Tohka Yatogami, WhakMyWontons, Onebeastxxfire, Izuna(what is your actual username I can't remeber)

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
Great to join your team!
However I'm almost under 20k because I farm so much... So idk if that's still ok or not. If it is, :D
It is for fun so don't worry about it
HorizonAngel
Which mappool will be used?
AlexDark69

HorizonAngel wrote:

Which mappool will be used?
The Semi-final, final and grand final one I think.
Tohka Yatogami
Sorry but remove me out of the matches because I'm flying to Korea next week :P (Izuna-tan and MidasCR can still play/depends on them)
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Grand Final rules and map pool
WhakMyWontons
Do get a date and time ready by like Thursday night MST so I can tell you if I'm free xD
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

WhakMyWontons wrote:

Do get a date and time ready by like Thursday night MST so I can tell you if I'm free xD
Does Sunday at 10 p.m. MST sound good to everyone? It is a bit late at night for some, so I can move it around a bit, but because of this being a Holiday weekend for a few of us it shouldn't be to much of a problem hopefully.
Xelias

[ Yui ] wrote:

WhakMyWontons wrote:

Does Sunday at 10 p.m. MST sound good to everyone? It is a bit late at night for some, so I can move it around a bit, but because of this being a Holiday weekend for a few of us it shouldn't be to much of a problem hopefully.
N0pe that's quite late for me. I need to prepare for school so it can't be that late.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

[ Yui ] wrote:

N0pe that's quite late for me. I need to prepare for school so it can't be that late.
Then the best bet is to do it midday without a stream, so that means we would start around noon-1 p.m. if that is any better, or would doing it on Saturday be better?
WhakMyWontons

[ Yui ] wrote:

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

Then the best bet is to do it midday without a stream, so that means we would start around noon-1 p.m. if that is any better, or would doing it on Saturday be better?
At what times is it possible to stream it?
Electoz
Saturday pls cuz we(asians) are already on Sunday by that time.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

WhakMyWontons wrote:

[ Yui ] wrote:

It would be either 10 a.m. MST for the stream or 10 p.m. and a few minutes for the stream (depends when Onebeastxxfire gets back from work and the stream would be a 4v4 match and then we would do an 8v8 immediately after that would not be streamed because to many people)
WhakMyWontons

WhakMyWontons wrote:

[ Yui ] wrote:

It would be either 10 a.m. MST for the stream or 10 p.m. and a few minutes for the stream (depends when Onebeastxxfire gets back from work and the stream would be a 4v4 match and then we would do an 8v8 immediately after that would not be streamed because to many people)
you might want to scrap the 8v8 because i dont think we have 16 people at all XD (unless people have been messaging you) since like tohka cant play at all and im sure timezones will be difficult for people etc.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
There is actually a decent list and we can probably pull some people for the 8v8 since it is just for fun
Xelias
Saturday would be best for me. Morning or Midnight idc.
AlexDark69
So, let me get this straight...
The time is 10am MST Saturday, or 10am MST tomorrow? Is this right? I think it would be a good choice because most players can make this time.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

AlexDark69 wrote:

So, let me get this straight...
The time is 10am MST Saturday, or 10am MST tomorrow? Is this right? I think it would be a good choice because most players can make this time.
p.m.
HorizonAngel
For me its okay which day or time, but i need the exactly playtime :)
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

HorizonAngel wrote:

Mosy likely 10pm MST (It will start once Onebeast is back)
WhakMyWontons

[ Yui ] wrote:

HorizonAngel wrote:

Mosy likely 10pm MST (It will start once Onebeast is back)
RIP I have a dinner to go to at that time xD You can go without me though if everyone is okay with 10pm
AlexDark69
I don't think I can do 10pm as it is at 5am for me... ;-;
You sure we can't do another time? :(
Electoz

AlexDark69 wrote:

I don't think I can do 10pm as it is at 5am for me... ;-;
You sure we can't do another time? :(
10 am on sat seems impossible right now cuz it will be too sudden, and I doubt players on asian side can play it on Sunday(well I can at the very least)
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
It is when Onebeast is back so it may end being even later.
Xelias
Thanks for hosting the tournament. Special thanks to beast for being a god.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Everyone who did the poll still owes me a cookie btw.
Xelias

[ Yui ] wrote:

Everyone who did the poll still owes me a cookie btw.
No HR pool = NO COOKIE >:D *throws cookie out window*