Osu! 2v2 Tournament Rank 40k - 70k [Congrats Kawaii Squad]

posted
Total Posts

Should I add a Hard Rock pool to the All Star thing

Yes
34.48%
No
22.41%
[ Yui ] you are awesome. Here have a Cookie (Legally binds you to give me a cookie)
27.59%
[ Yui ] you suck, so here have a Cookie (Legally binds you to give me a cookie)
15.52%
Total votes: 58
show more
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Just finished up the times for the matches, and I will be posting it after the mock match today. There WILL be time conflicts, so if you see a time that you don't like because it is 3:00 a.m. where you are at please tell me and I will move it around accordingly. If you do not tell me I do not know, but I got the times to be placed within one day, so we have all of Saturday the 6th to fill, while the Group stage will be starting on Sunday the 7th (mainly because of personal timing and I won't be near any internet access point on Saturday's for a while). Please understand the group stage is going to be the craziest part of the tournament and I am trying my hardest to be successful. Also, Some spots are still available and I am currently using some of the Mechanic teams to fill the 32 positions. There are spots still available and will be free to grab after today.

Good Luck to Everyone,
[ Yui ]
HakuRyuu-
Currently looking for some players or player for my team "KawaiiCookies" anyone who wants to be a Cookie PM :)
Asaiga
Has the registration ended? Tho I see that the schedule is ready, but still some teams would like to make their spots in this tour.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Here are the times for the tournament. If you have any conflicts please pm me. It looks like spots are filled, but there are plenty open because I just filled from Mechanic's tournament. Please message me if you have conflicts. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gql ... sp=sharing
Hythlodaeus

[ Yui ] wrote:

Here are the times for the tournament. If you have any conflicts please pm me. It looks like spots are filled, but there are plenty open because I just filled from Mechanic's tournament. Please message me if you have conflicts. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gql ... sp=sharing

Wait, Isn't God MonkeyKing disqualified since their captain is under 40k?
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

Ascended wrote:

[ Yui ] wrote:

Wait, Isn't God MonkeyKing disqualified since their captain is under 40k?
Actually if they show up to the tournament with and play an under 40k person then they will forfeit the match and they can choose to still do the match like normal, but in the end they will automatically lose. I am doing this so people can get tournament experience, but not break the limits set. There is also a rule that states your first note in the tournament will lock you into the tournament. Meaning once you play your first note and you are withing the bounds you can then farm to whatever, and even be rank 1 and still be able to play in the tournament. This includes mock matches, so if you want to do one of those to ensure your place then message me and I can set one up. I had one today where someone went under 40k during the match, but since they player their first note first they get to stay in the tournament.
Tohka Yatogami
Can I have a list of the current officials for the tourney if possible? Thanks in advance :D
Tsundere-Chan
Making a change to my team bc Viveliam dropped below 40k :(

Name : NEVERGIVEUP

Players
Tsundere-Chan 56k
Poppy507 61k
An1m3 48k
Walshy
Team name:
Toe Fungus

Players & Ranks:
WalshyZGame 69k
omg 46k

Time Zone:
UTC+4
Astro
Team name: Relax bro

Members:
AstroCore (42k)
ManlyGlitter (42k)

Timezones are EST and CST
Hythlodaeus
Please make the tourney Score v1. Score v2 fucks your acc up randomly and I really hate it :(
Xayler
Does anyone have a spot? If yes then my rank is #68,643 and would join.
Xorcon-Senpai
willing to join a team if anyone wants to pick me up
Rank atm is 44289
msg me in game
Astro

Ascended wrote:

Please make the tourney Score v1. Score v2 fucks your acc up randomly and I really hate it :(

It's not random, score v2 makes slider starts have accuracy. If you're a bit late when clicking the start of a slider, you'll get a 100/50 when the slider ends. It's pretty much impossible to get the same acc on both versions unless you're really good at timing sliders for whatever reason.
Hythlodaeus
Yeah but it's so stupid. You play months and months on score v1 and then have to randomly focus on slider starts on a new scoring system just for 1 tournament. At our level, we can barely even hold combos yet alone focus on accuracy.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Sorry I haven't been active Saturday or Today. I got sick and haven't been up to doing to much and have been mainly resting. Also playing at like 3 a.m. I will update the tournament doc and the group stage process soon. I will have everything updated soon. Sorry about the delay. If anyone wants to do a mock match please tell me and I will get one set up as soon as I can. Tomorrow I will make more official and less of a sick post on what is going on, but things are changing a bit. Also anyone who signed up in the forums is in and I am accounting for the new ones as well. :D
YonaMaikeru

Xayler wrote:

Does anyone have a spot? If yes then my rank is #68,643 and would join.
team m8? XD
xKirit0
Umm is it possible for me to join this?
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

xKirit0 wrote:

Umm is it possible for me to join this?
Find a team and yes deadline for signup is Friday.
xNate
Is this gonna be live-streamed? What channel(s) if so?
DropPopCandy

Nate9000 wrote:

Is this gonna be live-streamed? What channel(s) if so?
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
About the live stream. Currently it is a no because we do not have access to the client. I sent an email a while ago and have not gotten a response back, and since I don't really know the process for it I am guessing we will not get the client, so it will most likely not be streamed. This was a pretty rushed tournament, so this is the consequences of it. I will most likely do this again with a lot more pre setup time.(Like a month in advance before even posting) I tried but from the looks of it there is no stream to be happening.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
I need EVERY CAPTAIN. EVERY SINGLE CAPTAIN to message me by FRIDAY the 5TH saying your team is competing. I NEED this. So I know who is competing and can adjust accordingly. If you do not respond you WILL NOT compete. I want this communication and I should have done this earlier, but if we get only a certain amount of teams and those who message me I will make the tournament around you. I also don't care about your rank anymore as long as you haven't gone below 30k all is good in the world. This is going to turn into a smaller tournament most likely and I will start planning a bigger one later and you probably won't see a post on that for about 1-2 months. Please message me via the site and NOT the client soon. Thanks and sorry about this post, but this kind of needed to happen, so yeah I did it. If you need anything tell me.

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
Viveliam

[ Yui ] wrote:

I also don't care about your rank anymore as long as you haven't gone below 30k all is good in the world.
so this means i can play again even tough i passed 40k a week ago right? If so sign me up again.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

Viveliam wrote:

[ Yui ] wrote:

I also don't care about your rank anymore as long as you haven't gone below 30k all is good in the world.
so this means i can play again even tough i passed 40k a week ago right? If so sign me up again.
Just don't go above 30k, which you are almost and I will look past it. If it seems though like it is unfair then I may ask you to back down, but honestly I just want people to enjoy this and have fun. You can join back just be aware I want this to be as fair as possible.
Viveliam

[ Yui ] wrote:

Just don't go above 30k, which you are almost and I will look past it. If it seems though like it is unfair then I may ask you to back down, but honestly I just want people to enjoy this and have fun. You can join back just be aware I want this to be as fair as possible.
Maybe i'll just be a substitute then and let the others play most games, that seems fair enough.
Crisanton
1. Crisanton (40k) MuchosJuegosYT (70k)

2. TeamChoke

3. UTC +1
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Ok so this is kind of an important update for everyone to know about. 16 teams will make it out of the group stage. This means if the current 13 captains that message me are the only ones to message me we will have the group stage with those 13 teams and everyone will move on to the brackets and the seeds will be determined by how well you do in the group stage and teams will get byes for a stage if the teams don't even out to 16. It is double elimination, so every team in the bracket stage will have two chances. The bracket stage will not be this weekend and have a completely new map pool that I will release at the end of the last match on Sunday. Currently there are no times up, but I will have them up tomorrow night and will give everyone a day to tell me what works and what doesn't. Sorry about the giant change I did, but honestly with how it was laid out it was necessary. Thank you all for being patient with me other wise :D

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
papanker
1. Papanker (42k) Xentriks (37kl)

2. Dank meme team

3. GMT +1
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
If team captains can give me the times in which they want to compete in. (MST wise) Please tell me and I will create the schedule tonight for all of you to see tomorrow. :D

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
Astro
Team name: Relax Bro

Preferred time slot: 9 AM MST
blazinangel
rank 40,700 looking too join
MrKosiej
I'm 50k sth. Looking for a team.

blazinangel wrote:

rank 40,700 looking too join
wanna team up?
EDIT: Guess not. Well, i think i'm gonna have to pass.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
I am going to close down registration here in a few hours because I got the teams I need for the tournament for the group stage. If you want to join please do so within 4-5 hours or I will deny your entry. This is to get the schedule for the weekend up, so please hurry and I will make no exceptions once we I close the registration.

If you see your team here you are registered --> http://challonge.com/f3ogekii

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Registration is now officially closed thanks to those who replied so quickly. We have 18 teams in total and only 16 will be in the bracket stage. This means that two teams will be cut out of the tournament during the group stage. This is going to be weird, but the 2 teams that score the lowest at the end of the group stage. This group stage may continue in the weekend after if all matches are not complete. After I am done with this paper I have to write I will work on the times for you all to see. Please realize these times are flexible, and I need CONSTANT COMMUNICATION. I will edit this later and put the google doc. Everyone should have the map pool and I will release the one for the bracket stage once the group stage closes. Good luck to you all and I hope we can all have a fun. Also you will be playing 8 times for the group stage. Yeah 8 times. This is going to suck without cooperation and if anyone wants to get a few matches out of the way just contact the team you want to go against and tell me when you are able to do the match.
Electoz
So when is the group stage starting?
This weekend or next weekend?
Because I can't find details about dates anywhere, or my eyes just tricked me if that isn't the case.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

Electoz wrote:

So when is the group stage starting?
This weekend or next weekend?
Because I can't find details about dates anywhere, or my eyes just tricked me if that isn't the case.
This weekend, but I have to redo the times because I actually lost a few teams that where supposed to compete I will have them up early tomorrow for everyone to view. It is going to be a lot of times posted I will move the group stage to happen not only this weekend, but also next weekend if needed. Plan for this tournament to go for 3-4 weeks.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
I know a lot of you want to play, but I came with a good idea that won't kill me and allow me to manage the group stage. The group stage will be in two weekends. This weekend is all group A. Next weekend will be group B. Everyone who registered is in, so you don't have to worry about to much. I have Group A times done and they should work out. If they don't please tell me because I really did try, and Group B times are not done yet mainly because of Team Sliderbreak. The link below will give you the times. I wish you all the best of luck and I will release the bracket stage songs at the end of the Group stage, so when Group B is done.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gql ... sp=sharing

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
Electoz
Are there any referees? Can you give me instructions about the match please? Will it be bo5 as Mechanic stated earlier?
And I don't believe that every team will be able to make it in every matches, so how do we reschedule things and stuff?
Tbh the schedules are kinda sudden for me.
Walshy

[ Yui ] wrote:

I am going to close down registration here in a few hours because I got the teams I need for the tournament for the group stage. If you want to join please do so within 4-5 hours or I will deny your entry. This is to get the schedule for the weekend up, so please hurry and I will make no exceptions once we I close the registration.

If you see your team here you are registered --> http://challonge.com/f3ogekii

Thanks,
[ Yui ]
Why is team toe fungus not there?
show more